Early morning Teen Titans thread. Possibly the last

Early morning Teen Titans thread. Possibly the last...

I hope not..

literally watching it right now. this is the teen titans kids were meant to watch, not the nuevo garbage (TTG) that they play all day now.

Better be the last. Don't become like SJ.

>Red X
Lmao so edgy

Surprised Red X never made the jump to the actual comics.

I don't know man, felt like your average startup villain's costume.

He was pretty fucking rad

>WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS CAPED ANTI-HERO WHO FIGHTS LIKE ROBIN AND IS THE SAME HEIGHT AS ROBIN AND ONLY SHOWS UP WHEN ROBIN IS ABSENT?

Shouldn't the Justice League be aware of this? At least a little bit? Guess that's too nitpicky.

>He doesn't like Red X
What's it like being all alone?

>Robin becomes Red X behind his teammates back to get closer to Deathstroke
>current Titans arc is Dick being a secret HIVE agent behind his teammates back to probably do something else

>AND ONLY SHOWS UP WHEN ROBIN IS ABSENT?
Doesn't Red X trap Robin in a net? Thats what always confused me.

Weren't allowed to mention JL characters because on Teen Titans because of the JL animated show that was running at the same time, right? I think they had a policy back then were they couldn't mention characters which is why Nightwing/Dick never appeared on JLU.

That was a hologram but Cyborg mentioned enhancing his eye so he could see Red X even if he's invisible but apparently it does not detect holograms.

Oh boy, the Mad Mod episode!

>Mad Mod got his hands on or developed a magic chair that disables Raven's powers
???

this British dude reminds me of murdock from gorillaz

but in that instance, Red X dropped from the ceiling, didnt he? So he couldnt be seen at all.

Except Red X was Jason Todd

boooogers

I just realized this song was in Japanese.

Red X should be Rose Wilson. That would be hot.

Jpop in a 2003 cartoon. TT was ahead of its time

It's kind of jarring watching 30 minute shows in 2017. Feels weird.

RAVEN'S ASS

WHERE IS IT

They are basically being trolled by an out of control Cartoon Network logo

And so this likely marks the end of early TT threads. It was fun while it lasted bros.

I'm checking my tv guide. there will be more teen titans next week. maybe they're gonna rerun the entire series? unlikely, but it'd be pretty cool.

See ya again on Monday!

Maybe CN wants to bring back variety since TV is a dying medium anyway.

They want to prepare a crossover special for the finale of TTG. Thats why they are airing the OG TT.
Nights begin to shine was the TTG directors trying to be serious about quality and putting more than just the usual 10% of effort into the show. Also, it was them messing around with artstyles as both shows really clash in terms of artstyle Both artstyle look like shit anyway so nothing of value is lost

see ya bois next week!

I've missed every episode they aired this week, but I am glad to be up to watch one of my favorites since Puffy Ami Yumi sings in it. I wish they didn't fade into obscurity in the western side of the world since I enjoy their music.

Right here.