Post terrible, awful cartoons that Sup Forums likes because "muh waifu"

Post terrible, awful cartoons that Sup Forums likes because "muh waifu"

all of them

Isn't Sup Forums mostly just gay for the dudes in that one?

There wasnt enough of it to be awful. The only reason not to like it if "your Waifu a shit"

I suppose this counts?
Sup Forums is mostly just gay in general

Alright then:
>Teen Titans
>Loud House
>Steven Universe
>Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
>That cartoon you like

I agree on Loud House and Star

No one anywhere waifus Wonder Woman

Right. Loli Wonderwoman however.

>shows people like only because muh waifu

a lot of shows.

but then you get to like one of them for what it is.

then you want to have discussions but it's always filled with waifufags.

>That cartoon you like

...Bitch...

I'd argue that all of the cartoons coming out of RT are it, but I haven't been in a Camp Camp thread long enough to even learn the characters names

this, however, is absolute rubbish

Came here to post this. I know we all have different tastes but I genuinely feel like this is something people like because they know it's bad.

I don't like going into SU threads. feels like the old pony threads
do the people who like SU actually like them for the waifus? I thought it was mostly because they're boarderline-to-outright SJWs or just have absolutely awful taste

Been an awful lot of these shitty type of threads lately. I'm guessing some of you phoneposters got bored of Beyonder's Sup Forums?

>boarderline-to-outright SJWs
What? It's pretty much which pearl is best, why your waifu is shit or is Connie cunny is good or not. That's literally what triggers "SJWs". That's 70% of SU threads. 20% arguing over nonsense and 10% general baits.

>I thought it was mostly because they're boarderline-to-outright SJWs

Nice misconception there, user.

The cartoon is alright, better than a lot of the popular stuff that is currently airing.

so they just have really shit taste in their liberal propoganda
gotcha

>liberal propaganda
I love how people who literally don't go into the threads and believe what some memeposter says. Gets my dick real hard.

so i imagined all the lesbians?
well ain't that a bitch. I must be senile or you're full of shit

You don't have a dick if you watch that shit.

>Lesbians are liberal propaganda
K

there's 2 and a thirsty bitch that'll fuck anything that moves

if two chicks kissing triggers the shit outta you maybe stop watching children's cartoons

>mfw I remember Sup Forumstards confessing to watching SU and even waifuing Pearl/Lapis/Peridot, ashamed that rest of Sup Forums considers Steven Universe to be far more bluepilled than it actually is

maybe stop inserting your gay propoganda into childrens cartoons

That only counts for Legend of Quran

>Show involves single father in place of a single mother that is overally more common in media and more harmful propaganda-wise
>Nah, let's ditch it because cartoony aliens made from light have lesbian udertones

undertones, overtones
the gems might as well just be giant walking signs with "Lesbians" written on them

>Getting this triggered over cartoon gays
It's just animation bro.

>wanting to push gays on kids
and you fags are the ones complaining about how sabertooth raises his crossdressing sons

To reiterate the man:
>Getting this triggered over drawings of fictional beings (whose main audience actually consists of adults) in the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen

This. Easily. Any thread related to it devolves into waifu posting almost instantly. Probably because there's little to talk about since the show is shallow trash.