Cartoon character gets Tabasco on her tongue

>Cartoon character gets Tabasco on her tongue
>Her mouth bursts into flames and she runs around screaming

Were the Looney tunes cartoonists from the Midwest or something? Tabasco isn't even really that spicy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/znSjh
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc98uVZMEGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its as if cartoons exagerate aspects of real life.

Maybe it was habanero tabasco.

Yeah, if only cartoons obeyed reality

>Tabasco
I remember trying it as a kid, that shit is crazy spicy.

It was for kids, you dumbdumb. It's like an exaggeration for the entertainment of children.

>she

Because white people can't handle spice.

back to

>Were the Looney tunes cartoonists from the Midwest or something?
No, I'm pretty sure they were in Hollywood. I'm not American, do people usually burst into flames in the Midwest area?

British Empire conquered half the world for spice. Owned.

>White bois can't even make they own spice
>Enslave the PoCs for it
>Then don't even use it
baka

Yeah man British food is really hot and spicy. Are you seriously so retarded that you can't distinguish between the different meanings of the English word "spicy"?

He's from Sup Forums, even being able to read is a big leap. Trying to explain context to him is like trying to teach a snail to do a flip.

Bible Belt WASP suburbanites sometime 1955, maybe.
I personally cook with Thai curry pastes and eat pickled ginger as a snack.
100% Bavarian phenotype here.

correction: french people can't handle spice, I got my French senpai a lemon and herb at Nandos and he was fucking sweating.

The shows are written for children. Most kids find shit like Tabasco to be pretty hot, because it's literally the spiciest shit they have ever eaten.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, son. The acquisition and desire of foreign ingredients and spices has been a thing since antiquity, and was often a spoil of war or valued commodity from foreign traders via silk road, etc.

You're even more stupid than the person you're replying to.

Completely related

imgur.com/gallery/znSjh

And uses literally none of them in their cooking

Now that we have refrigeration technology and don't have to cover up the taste of less-than-fresh meat as often, we don't use them as much.

I have seen one of my white friends get burned by to much pepper. I don't judge because there are obvious evolution differences there, but what does spicy food feel like to white people? Why do you guys turn red? Is it a mild allergic reaction or does the pain cause the sweating and redness?

Central Europeans and bongs (and their descendants) can't handle spice. Literally everyone else in the world can.

Prove your claims with facts.

This is also a major reason for areas of the world that still use a lot of spices.

How do native Alaskans handle spices?

>the only function of spices in cooking is to make up for bad meat
White people

>I don't understand what you're trying to say, son. The acquisition and desire of foreign ingredients and spices has been a thing since antiquity, and was often a spoil of war or valued commodity from foreign traders via silk road, etc.

Do I really need to spell it out for you?

OK

When people call food that is seasoned with black pepper or cumin or tumeric "spicy" then that means something similar but different than when they call hot pepper "spicy".* British cuisine was influenced by certain spices, but not of the hot variety.

Do you understand now, dumbo?

*In the English language, some words have multiple meanings.

>her
>she
Name 1 (one) time where this happens with a female.

Occasionally.

Billy and Mandy
TTG
Ed Edd and Eddy
Tiny Toons
KND

It's pretty common kiddo.

Brits stopped using spices in their cuisine because plundering the world for the stuff eventually made it accessible for the commoners to use, which irritated the nobility because suddenly their high-class cooking was no longer as special.

Brits burned off their taste buds to spite their own mouths.

Fine I'll move goalposts. It happens way more with males.

Even Rome used to bag on people from Europe for making bland food. English food has never been good.

that seems pointless to the argument even when moving the goal post because you yourself drag gender stupidly in this.

You're OP baiting for (You)s aren't you?

You misunderstand me. The thing that I don't understand is why you're bringing this up, as if it's some kind of counter-evidence or example to the facts that I've given you. You're claiming there are no examples of hot spices being valued throughout history, when this clearly isn't the case. You aren't giving any evidence, or anything that could possibly be of relevance or interest to anybody.

>You're OP baiting for (You)s aren't you?
No.

That makes it all the more sad then.

The only function of spices that cover up the taste of the food they're slathered on, yes.

gonna need the cartoon and episode where this happened

I can't think of any time that's happened with Tabasco, just unspecified "hot sauce."

Kids will know Tabasco because it's likely dad will have a bottle in the fridge, or else maybe its in one of his friend's fridges. It's less likely that kids will know of "Death Voodoo Grim Reaper" brand hot sauce with the 40 trilllion scoville rating.

>/ck/ shitposts on Sup Forums

It doesn't apply to everyone, I'm a white guy and I like spicy food, but any time I go to an indian restaurant I'm almost always the only white person in there. 99% of my friends refuse to come along if invited and the one time I managed to get one to come, she started crying halfway through the meal. I don't mean 'she was tearing up', I mean she was actually sobbing and making a scene. A lot of my friends think the "spicy" option at fast food places is actually spicy and will complain endlessly about the super ultra mild "hot peppers" they'll put on their burgers. I've made shit for people with a tiny pinch of hot spices, not enough to even be noticeable to me, and had them put the bowl down because they just couldn't handle it.

Not all white people, but our culture doesn't put an emphasis on spice so the average white person can't tolerate it as well as, say, an indian dude, who has either eaten spicy shit for every meal all his life or starved to death.

I didn't even read the entire post OP, but I'm pretty fucking sure this is also a fetish thread now god damn it

I'm still right though.

>Were the Looney tunes cartoonists from the Midwest or something?
I don't think it could be more obvious that their cartoons were made in SoCal.

I came in here hoping so but sadly not. The thread is just white people bashing atm.

It isn't. Most of Tabasco's "flavor" is vinegar. It's one of the weakest widely distributed hot sauces out there. Even fucking Frank's Red Hot is hotter.

>Most kids find shit like Tabasco to be pretty hot, because it's literally the spiciest shit they have ever eaten.

Also children have much more sensitive taste buds, which is why a lot of kids are picky eaters but most of them grow out of that at some point, and why baby food is incredibly bland to an adult (and why they put labels on the bottle saying things like "don't put sugar in this you fucking dumbshit, we made this for babies, not for you, they're fine with it"). Something like Tabasco which is fairly moderate to an adult may well actually be unbearable to a child.

>You're claiming there are no examples of hot spices being valued throughout history, when this clearly isn't the case.

I never claimed anything of the sort, illiterate. I just pointed out that when you started this dumb exchange, by saying "lol, UK conquered the world for spices," that this was completely irrelevant since you were referring to the wrong definition of "spicy." Yes, the UK valued spices, but not the hot ones.

Frank's hot sauce is great.

>my palate is so insensitive that I have to put hot sauce on everything

>White people hold hot wing contests
>White people hold hot rib contests
>Cajun food
Out of curiosity what do you find spicy?

>He's from Sup Forums,
You're from Sup Forums

At least I can handle baby shit like hot sauce and don't burn my tongue on salt and pepper

because if you don't shake the bottle up all the spice eventually rises to the top

My family is Cajun. I grew up on spicy and rich foods. I never understood the "white people can't handle spice" meme because I've always been surrounded by people who could.

Then again, Sup Forums would tell you I'm not white because of some arbitrary thing like eye color.

That's part of the problem, grouping people by the color of their skin is a pretty poor idea in general because cultural groups mean a shitload more. In the northern US, spice is not a common ingredient in every dish and is more of a specialty thing that you have to go out of your way for, so it's far less likely for a white guy from there to be able to handle spicy food. Is it fair to judge all white cuisine by the actions of the people from northern US? In Norway, they like to split sheep heads in half, boil them, and then eat it with a side of some kind of yellow mush. Is it fair to judge all white cuisine by the actions of people from Norway?

Maybe it's better to judge people as individuals or at most local groups instead of making sweeping generalizations about huge portions of the population based on their skin color.

At the same time the most consumed fast food in Germany is döner kebab, which is always heavily spiced.
And the Brits have tons of Indian restaurants, the Scandinavians suckle on salmiak licorice like no tomorrow and all of Europe is full of hot mustard.

I have cooked for dozens of European people. Spicy and hot. Some commented that it's hot, but all came for more.
I don't know what kinda wienie you hang out with, but I pity the fools.

I'm white and enjoy spicy and hot food. How did this rumor even start

I love spicy food and I'm white.

Indian & Paki food isn't British food.

>Sup Forums would tell you I'm not white because of some arbitrary thing like eye color.
According to Sup Forums nobody is white

prison food

This is because nobody on Sup Forums is white. See the photos of one of their meetups, they're all fucking halfbreed mongrels roleplaying as pure white people. Which makes sense, the primary people who are going to be obsessing over the whiteness of their genes are half black mulatto kids/hispanic/whatever.

It's one of the big ironies of the internet, tumblr is almost exclusively white people campaigning for the superiority of black people, and Sup Forums is almost exclusively mixed race mongrels campaigning for the superiority of white people.

Except Tikka Masala. That was invented in Britain by Indians.

>Girlfriend's family has a huge get together, will be the first time I'm meeting all of them.
>Her family is Mexican, with her eldest sister having a black boyfriend/mixed kids and her younger sister having a Mexican boyfriend/Mexican kid.
>Only white guy there.
>"Oh, better order him something, this will be too spicy for him"
>They intentionally go overboard on the spice, for some odd reason, to see if I can handle it and as a joke.
>Food was delicious. Went back three times.
>They all were bitching about how it was too spicy.
>I said it was perfect as I kept eating.
>Black dude is chocking from coughing.
>"Stop playing man, this shit is too spicy"
>"Not at all man; I've had spicer curries in England."
>They end up ordering a pizza since no one else will eat anymore.
>Ask for leftovers when leaving.

Still makes me laugh at how retarded they were.

It was a joke response to a joke, seriously kill yourself.

Curry is one of the most popular foods in England you fucking mongoloid.

Mongols don't eat so spicy, either, I think.

You know what I mean. And yes Mongolians only use salt.

so I take it where not going to be getting picture/video examples of cartoon girls running around in a heated frenzy after eating something too spicy?

shit thread

Makes me think of that time I tricked that Malaysian dude into eating a tiny little chili that was so obviously gonna be scary hot, I was surprised he went for it.
Anyway, we sat around a table, eating some chicken soup and there was a bowl of some home-grown Vietnamese bullshit peppers on the table. Whole group munching, nobody goes near those things. So I bet him if I eat one, he'd take one, too. So he watches my pale ass bite the whole thing off the greens, pretending to chew some, making a bit of a face, which wasn't hard, the stuff from just the end was plenty hot, and swallowing the thing whole. True to his word he takes one and actually eats it, thinking it's not too bad. Poor fool. He suffered greatly.

Interesting fact, 'hot curry' as known today is a European invention. All chili peppers are native to South America and thus it had to be transplanted by various colonial empires to even make it to the Indian Continent and cuisine, same with potatoes and tomatoes.

Spices used previous the Colombian exchange were primarily cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, ginger, turmeric, cumin, and coriander.

>French can't handle spices
>Fines Herbes, Persillade, Herbes de Provence, Nutmeg, Tarragon, Saffron, Bouquet Garni, etc, can be found in a majority of French cuisine.
You're friend was probably Canadian.
t. French

nah he was pure paris french + canadians don't exist in britbongistan. Nice try frenchie.

Water usually gets my tongue-a-tingling, I can't stand anything spicier than that.

Not to get all Sup Forums here, but I'm pretty sure it's a black people thing in the same vein of "white people can't dance". There's no racial slurs for whites as a whole that really have the same kick to it as nigger, so they pursue other options to get under the skin of white people.

White people are the ones who taught most of subhumans how to cook with spices in the first place

Yeah 90% of the fags in this thread all got baited by this spicy meme

Can confirm. I'm white and as a kid when I switched to a non-kid toothpaste it felt like my tongue was on fire.

I like spicy food now, but fuck for most of my life I couldn't handle it at all.

>There's no racial slurs for whites as a whole that really have the same kick to it as nigger,
I personally like the somewhat antiquated gullah term "Buckra" because if coming from the mouth of an old southern black person they can say it with a ton of venom.
I have been suggesting that be used as the white equivalent of nigger for years.
Then again the entire reason why "nigger" has so much power is because black people actively enforce its power turning even causal usages of the word in an academic sense into a cause for offense and I can't see whites doing the same for any word since whites only seem to enforce the taboo of words that describe other people rather than ones that describe them.

>curry
>peppers
I mean yeah some curry has peppers in it but most of it is stuff like curry,cardamom, cumin,coriander and mustard.

You get it everywhere. How many times was some white kid asked to read something aloud in school only to stop and look fearfully at the black students (who were glaring at them as if daring them to say it) when "nigger" came up in the text?

>tfw no Bloodborne series

You can't hurt a white person's feelings by way of a racist jab. You can do that with everyone else.

>How many times was some white kid asked to read something aloud in school only to stop and look fearfully at the black students (who were glaring at them as if daring them to say it) when "nigger" came up in the text?
I said that shit without hesitation, then again I went to a nearly all black school and if I did hesitate it would result in endless ridicule and if I did it would result in some people getting pissed off with my friends having my back, so whatever.
Actually the best word to use to piss off whites is to call them a racist.

who that

Or privileged. Hell that shit's rustled me before and I'm left as fuck by Sup Forums's standards.

everything about white people is bland

None of that is actually spicy Jean-Paul.
t. French

Got a link to the full image? Image search came up with nothing.

>shitskins flavorblast their food in spices because their cooking is shit
lmao...

>theatrical shorts in the 40s and 50s
>for children

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc98uVZMEGY

>all these (You)'s
God damn fuckin kek

>not wanting /ckco/ back

Eh, I've lived in Taiwan and Vietnam and there is plenty...of "smelling" meat that is just smothered in spice and salt or put in a stew.

Or old smelly chicken that is deep fired in oil.

I bet you take the pickles and onions off your burger and eat it with tomatoes and lettuce instead, which is meant for poultry!