Just one more day until the return of ducks to TV!

Just one more day until the return of ducks to TV!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/0xzz
mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw!cEtGlC6S
mediafire.com/file/i5noswd77q1ja76/PK New Era #01 - Might and Power.cbr
mediafire.com/file/zj2h7rl1877a72g/PK New Era #02 - The Banks of Time.cbr
mediafire.com/file/rl8tbrq959ps3b7/PK New Era #03 - The Black Ray.cbr
mediafire.com/file/85hm9hc5t55amy2/PKNE - PK New Era #04 - Chronicle of a Return.cbr
mediafire.com/file/tdhtmd3x44e6kh6/PKNE - PK New Era #05 - Mark of Moldrock.cbr
ustream.tv/channel/4Mheer9sZV9.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quack

my favorite furry shotas!

>furry

im excited and all but rerunning it for literally 24 hours is ridiculous.

feathery?

Why would the females cover their breasts? They are flatchested since they don't feed with their breasts and they are covered with feathers.

Which one is which?

It makes the mammal species uncomfortable

Huey -red
Dewey - blue
Louie - green

Louie = L = Leaf = green
Dewey = Dew = Water = blue
Huey is the other one

I think dubs man liked their music

They all look so incredibly gay.

Good

glad we're all on the same page
we need more fanart of them

For the same reason the boys cover their waist.

Webby a shit

they don't

Are you sure?

They're pantsless.

>Implying Disney would air a show on TV, childrens TV no less, featuring bottomless underage boys

It's airing on DXD tonight at midnight (and on repeat all day afterwards), so not even a full day.
I plan to kick back with it plus a beer and a bowl after work, since they're airing it in the [as] timeslot after all

Rank the ducks. Including Webby.

I > Don't > Know > Them > Yet >>>>> Webby

considering what we know right now I'd say:
Louie>Dewey>Huey>Webby, but mostly because I love shotas

So you are a gay pedophile?

ooooh I can feel the /ss/ already

That's how these threads are gonna go. Just like how WBB threads are filled with gay furries.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a straight girl so it's socially acceptable.

DuckTits.

Woo-oo!

Is that from that weird italian comic?

What's going to show, does it just start airing episodes tomorrow or was their something already released? Wasn't there going to be a prologue movie first or something?

no I'm straight, I'm a gurl
don't pose as me fucker

Soft.

Where can I read this?

Dewey is best boy.

streamable.com/0xzz

mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw!cEtGlC6S

This folder has the two earlier series(PKNA, PK2), but not PKNE(which is where my image comes from).

I know there are mediafire downloads for PKNE, but I don't know where.

Sure is friend. No one wants to ____ ____ ___ quite like the Italians.

Honestly I'd like to know too. There used to be a blog with download links but the links seem to be down now.

Jesus. I wish the cartoon made it like that.

Hue = Heat

Someone should do a storytime

Why are they sound like 30 old nerds?

I've never liked avians personally. Beaks aren't very sexy and I have a huge oral fixation.

>Beaks aren't very sexy

But dog faces are?

Dog faces are incredibly attractive, yes.

I found the links for PKNE:

mediafire.com/file/i5noswd77q1ja76/PK New Era #01 - Might and Power.cbr

mediafire.com/file/zj2h7rl1877a72g/PK New Era #02 - The Banks of Time.cbr

mediafire.com/file/rl8tbrq959ps3b7/PK New Era #03 - The Black Ray.cbr

mediafire.com/file/85hm9hc5t55amy2/PKNE - PK New Era #04 - Chronicle of a Return.cbr

mediafire.com/file/tdhtmd3x44e6kh6/PKNE - PK New Era #05 - Mark of Moldrock.cbr

I'd need to wait for some humanized designs first because I'm a normie.

Chipmunks are the superior lifeform, especially when bankrupt Disney animators are drawing them,

What, are you gonna tell me that you don't find mare flanks attractive next?

And it's not so much about how attractive they are, but oral from a bird beak is not even close to the same as oral from a mammal muzzle. That's where my problem comes in.

I've been rewatching the earlier episodes of Ducktales and Beakley, upon her introduction, was actually a lot more competent than I remembered her being. She went full Metal Gear Solid and rescued Scrooge, Launchpad and the triplets from Penguin jail after recovering their lost clothes and brought a tuning fork to destroy the walls. By the end of the episode the triplets, who hated her at first, thought she kicked all the ass.

So there's that I guess. Just a brief minor precedent for Beakley Samson.

Now now, there's room for both.

Also is it just me or is there a dearth of hype for something I thought there was previously a lot of hype for? Is there going to be a stream?
>inb4 watch it on tv
I'm not American, and honestly who watches tv any more?

Who's ready for the return of the best Ducktales character?

Launchpad >

Beakley actually came through in a pinch sometimes. She was like a slightly less incompetent Launchpad.

Webby was almost always useless, besides using her cuteness to make a friend who saved the day for her.

now that's just cheating, Launchpad was so great he all but carried a whole other show

On that note, did he ever cameo in Talespin? I feel like there's a Disney Afternoon shared universe to be worked out

They're going to be airing the pilot episode starting at midnight tonight, and then they'll be playing it for 24 hours.

LONDON

If we're going by the original Talespin, the only Ducktales character that could get away with a Talespin cameo would be Scrooge on account he's pushing 150 or so. Talespin was set in the mid to late 1930s whereas Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, etc. all seemed to be in modern times.

That said I'd love to see a flashback episode that connects Scrooge with Baloo and the Sea Duck. Maybe the original Sea Duck is still kept in a museum Scrooge owns and he can recount the tale of adventure he once had with its pilot. I doubt it'd ever happen but it'd be cool.

And yet still not as gay as Quack Pack.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to watch Disney's live TV stream, and I haven't watched actual cable in years. Looks like I might have to catch it when it's uploaded unless somebody is doing a stream.

>Hubert
>Dubert
>Lubert
>Webigail
That's four--no less than four--"main" characters who will be sucking all of Scrooge's and Donald's screentime down the drain so they can be WHACKY meme kids. This could completely undermine the show's potential.

What ever do you mean?

Webby might be cute if she has a crush on Donald and isn't on sugar rush for her entire screentime.

I unironically liked it better when the nephews sounded like Donald.

It's not a crush, more like hero worship

This. And not a damned person ever thought "I think they need to be three distinct characters so they can hog the spotlight"

They were meant for the background and should have stayed there

Maybe. They also may wind up having individually less of a role than all three had in the original. I could see them getting split up a lot more often, or just having one be the 'voice' of the three for a particular episode. Sort of a schizophrenic (for lack of a better word) take on the three-in-one character.

The cast is already quite large, so it could just wind up that one or all of them will sit out on several episodes while other characters get focus. Like earlier episodes in the original when Donald would show up. It's not impossible to juggle this many characters, but there'll be a narrow margin for error. I'm going to try and hope for the best.

That show screams 90s Xtreme style and duckling homolust in equal measure.

will there be /ss/ of the boys? Has anyone attempted human AUs yet?

Why is Louie ripped?

Probably, and very likely.

The cast is already looking to be a much bigger ensemble than the original. Expect lots of single or dual character focused episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if no single character appeared in every single episode.

>This. And not a damned person ever thought "I think they need to be three distinct characters so they can hog the spotlight"

Don Rosa has outright stated that having all three triplets(identical characters) is just clutter, extra drawing work and adds nothing, and that he only used all three because of tradition.

Even if you argue that they need another kid to interact with, that still puts you at a maximum of two needed triplets. At least making each of them distinct gives the fact that there are three of them a point.

Are they really gonna show 1 episode all night and day on the xd? Talk about over saturation.

Am I the only one that liked Webby in the preview? She seems like she's going to be reckless and way too into it. I like those types.

So I know Scrooge started off as a shoeshine boy, and worked his way up to being the wealthiest duck in existence, but is it ever discussed how he made so much money?
What's his business?

By being smarter than the smarties and tougher than the toughies. His own words. There are a number of adventures where he finds assloads of treasure or makes business deals in the comics, so probably stuff like that. I think he actually went into business with the Dwarves from Snow White at some point.

>Dubert and Lubert
Really?

No one ever bothered to make a step by step history of how Scrooge got all his money (well, actually one guy in Italy did something similar, but it's a non canon divertissement).

Just assume that he's just that good at business and treasure hunting.

Read this. It's literally all his story. Basically he went to america to find fortune, had a lot of adventures around the globe, then found gold in the Klondike during the gold rush.

You'd rather have to ask yourself why they're wearing shorts for the pool when they usually don't wear anything below their waist.

>No one ever bothered to make a step by step history of how Scrooge got all his money

Literally the Life and Times of Scrooge Mcduck.

So there's gonna be a midnight stream right?

Also who thought it was a good idea to run ducktales all day

I hope somebody else streams, Disney's website is being a bitch about their live TV streaming.

It's not like TV is really good for anything else any more.

But what if it's awful

this guy's gonna stream at 12: ustream.tv/channel/4Mheer9sZV9. Pass is comrade.

Said this in the other thread but XD app updates at 3am right? Probably not worth recording the stream then.

Thank you.

Ah, I was hoping there'd be a third party stream. Much appreciated.

Ask the nips

But which of them has the biggest nightmare penis?

It's US ET correct? So we've got like 4 hours 20 to go?

Man we need something to fill the time, anyone fancy storytiming something?

There is a stream ongoing, but its One Piece and Sup Forums related. Spending my time with that.

I don't think enough people appreciate the fact that Donald Duck has a 20-inch-long barbed corkscrew for a penis that he could launch out of his body and use like a lethal weapon when pressed. Hell, the thing could easily just unintentionally pop out of his body during one of his characteristic tantrums and snatch one of Daisy's eyes out or something.

I can't wait to learn how the duckfuckers will ruin this show for me.