Now that Ben Affleck's Batman has proven to be shit, what's the final verdict on Christian Bale's Batman...

Now that Ben Affleck's Batman has proven to be shit, what's the final verdict on Christian Bale's Batman? I still think he was a great Bruce Wayne but a subpar Batman, especially because his Batman voice is just a rehash of the one he did for the dub of Howl's Moving Castle and that shit was fucking lazy ass acting.

Great Wayne, shit Batman. Also Begins was the best of the trilogy. They're fun movies but shit Batman adaptations

>Now that Ben Affleck's Batman has proven to be shit,

OK Wayne. Retarded Batman. Biggest problem was the godawful scripts in the last two movies.

He's a big guy

I feel like his Bruce was the worst of any of them. Just a thick-headed dumbass from start to finish who doesn't pay attention to anything that isn't slapping him in the face, and I actually groaned at his Howard Hughes-lite bullshit at the start of DKR. Like, you decide to hang up the cape for however long and instead of going out and trying to make a difference in other ways, you just sulk in your fucking house and never leave? What the fuck?

Seeing that drove home how Bale's Bruce Wayne didn't really give a fuck about fighting crime in Gotham, he just wanted to punch out crooks because MUH PARENTS ARE DEEEAAD. But then, the Nolan films all fell apart for me on a number of points with only a second viewing, so Baleman is really only part of the problem.

When did bateman do some detectivework?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Affleck's Batman.

Bale should have been in BvS and justice league. With Bruce Wayne being "dead" it would have been interesting to see Batman take on threats beyond Gotham and around the world and feeling the need to come back as Batman to stop the alien menace.

For one, Selina's entire background history

This. What is this dumb fucking meme. Just cause every other movie fucked up and didnt focus on how paranoid he is dumbass normies think that was OOC. Not to mention it was the first time he was the right size.

Read Tower of Babel you fucks.

>Now that Ben Affleck's Batman has proven to be shit

When did that happen?

When superman didn't save the kittens :(

Baleman would get his shit pushed in in the first few seconds. He was a eweak little shit, who didn't even want to be Batman and gave his legacy away to some random guy he just met. Only casuals think he was a good Batman. Also his throat cancer voice got old after a bout a minute of it

>people hate batfleck
Why?

>WHERE IS HE?!!!!
>WHERE IS SHE?!!!!
>WHERE ARE THEY?!!!!!
> FEAR MUH GROWLY VOICE, RWOAR!

Casual as fuck. Plus likely young and grew up on the fucking Nolan movies. Never read an actual Batman comic in their lives. Pick your poison.

Affleck is the first on screen Batman that i have liked thus far.

le casual meme this le casual that

youre unironically retarded and probably an actual brony if youre stupid enough to think that bale was bad. Let me guess, snyders "kino" was amazing too? Do educate us "casuals" about what is a good portrayal of batman in comics since youre apparently too retarded and casual to know that there are a billion different versions of him there too, most of them having appeared before you were even born. Its always fucking laughable when some wheezing faggot whines about le read a comic and then conveniently ignores that batman has no consistent portrayal or canon

he was a shit batman, who wanted to quit at every possible opportunity, he even abandoned Gotham, how people claim he was a good batman in any way.

Holds nothing of what makes Batman great.

>no intelligence ie. not believable as "World's Greatest Detective"
>kills people
>is a reactionary faggot and pawn of Lex Luthor

I missed the batcave and the batmobile. I like that they did their own thing separate from the comics, though. I wish the comics hadn't tried to copy it.