That one issue where Aquaman nearly drowns Cheetah, rapes her, and makes her his pet in Atlantis

>That one issue where Aquaman nearly drowns Cheetah, rapes her, and makes her his pet in Atlantis

Other urls found in this thread:

comicnewbies.com/2014/08/24/the-flash-wonder-woman-and-aquaman-vs-the-cheetah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can I find this comic?
what is the title and issue number?

"Adventures of Your Mom #69"

>Aquaman is an aquatic mammal
>dolphins are aquatic mammals
Makes sense to me :/

He should've kill her. She's shit.

This dosen't actually happen, but I believe it is Justice League Vol 2 #14

Source: comicnewbies.com/2014/08/24/the-flash-wonder-woman-and-aquaman-vs-the-cheetah/

>Your Mom
>Cheetah

pff I wish, then I would have inherited better genes.

>wake up
>still no cheetah milf as a mom

>That one issue where Black Manta and Harley Quinn get shipped and have a 30 year relationship and four kids and three issues later Manta reveals he didn't actually love Harley this whole time but instead used her to fuck with Joker, who went on a killing spree because of it forcing Batman to stray away from helping Wonder Woman develop armor for the Amazons, who in exchange promised to reinforce the armies of Atlantis against Orm which even in the most convoluted way, came around and fucked over Aquaman
>The entire thing went just as planned

I don't believe you, post source.

Lurk Sup Forums more, that's an old fucking issue

Exactly why im asking. Also you expect me to lurk for days and weeks for me to find a the answer instead of asking someone who knows now?

fuck off , secondary

The cheetah biz is magic not genetic.

Well, he was raised by dolphins...

Still haven't proved me wrong.

Except in GL #420 it was legally changed to guilty till proven innocent.

Based Flashpoint Chronicles #88

Aquaman enjoys wet pussy

She used to be the intended wife of a god

He empowered her and got pissed she wasn't a Virgin.

Presumably their powers would have been passed onto their spawn. So it could be magic AND genetic

Believe me I have really bad genes. being born from literally anyone else would be an improvement.

>Cheetah
What will her be life be like as Aquaman 's concubines ?

Collared to throne
Arthur will rub the top of her head and behind her ears as if she was a house cat during court

Fuck, I want this.

Mera, being a Queen, understands her husband's need for concubines and often joins the two in the bedroom. Eventually the rest of the JL, behind Wonder Woman, confronts Arthur about releasing Cheetah but he's like, "Yo it's just Atlantean culture don't be so offensive."

>Arthur Impregnating Cheetah for the sole purpose of Cheetah-Atlantian generals

>Arthur begins taking concubines left and right.
>Overpowers Donna Troy, siring Atlantean-Amazon soldiers
>Overpowers Kara, siring Atlantean-Kryptonians
>Overpowering Barda, siring Atlantean-New Gods
>Doesn't realize he has created the strongest beings on Earth and is honestly just really horny

So much for my "No Fap week"

This can make a great harem story,
how do you think each of the concubines thought will be like about their situation and state ?
And how will Mera runs and menege the harem as she's the queen and head wife ?

>Barda
Bards is too strong to be a concubines,
lashina is more fiting, she likes strong man anyways

I feel like after time Barbara would lose her feral nature and come to terms with being a domesticated house cat
Donna would never really lose her individuality
Kara would probably be the first to break
Mera would probably set certain conditions, such as only one concubine a week, and only for one day of that week

Because we all know Arthur has, as they say, that "good dick," I like to imagine all of his concubines take happily to their role. In fact, the anger they feel is not at the King, but at each other, for they're not the sole recipients of his attentions which is not hard for Arthur to pull off as all of them have had mediocre lovers at best.

hahaha don't worry. I read that shit, Manta and Harley have never been a ship but those lines are enough nowadays if you remember Rick flag

What are you doing outside of /his/ Charlie?

This is dumb. The rest of the League would nuke him off the face of the planet if he started attacking heroines.

>all their brood look like leopard sharks and catfish

>arthur will have shark girl daughters
literally best timeline

>That one issue Professor Kitty Pryde gets brain damage and believes she's 14 again and tries to flirt with a male student at Xavier's School.

Your stories are no longer canon Mr. David. Go back to crying about your tax bill.

Would Arthur's concubines be naked or wear something revealing?

Mera would dress them. They'd be wearing oddly high class clothing, except Barbara, of course, who wears nothing and sits at Arthur's feet during court.

I see her as being both a pet and concubine.

writefags where are you

More please

I see arthur keeping her topless but have her wear a very expensive and decorative loincloth
Only the king would be able to see his pet completely undressed

Bump

So would we get catfish people offspring?

Isn't Cheetah the one supposed to be naked and is both a pet and concubine?

More please and now include Cass Sandsmark, Raven and Siren (the twin sister of Mera), "Aquaman enslave the DC universe (only females)"

We know that Arthur's favorite will always be Mera because she's his queen and head wife.
But who will be the queen' favorite ? (In harem story, there is always one or two concubines that the queen like and is more close to, treating them like sisters and folloers unlike the others)The one she won't mind share the bad with and even let her get some extra time with their King husband sometime, unlike other girls who needs to follow the time rules she set.

Any of you like Cheetah? I like Cheetah.

Diana (or Donna?) and her own sister???

>Cass Sandsmark,
Cass would not be hard to charms, i rememer she was show to kind of like mature and strong older man.
Her adopted father , who she had weird relationship with is the problem, Bruce is a bit creepy and controtive when it came to Cass .
Raven has beast boy and damian, two teenage boys with attitude.

Arthur's is a hero and good guy at heart,
so I don't think he will force the girls to become his concubines by force or beat up their male friends. He will have to think other ways to let Batman and the the boys let go
How do you think the king of sea will do to charms these girls ?

gotta be honest, when I read the newest issue of Titans and they introduced the three atlantian monster girls that all said they loved Garth, I was hoping they'd flash back to some kinda harem situation

jew slut strikes again!

>is too strong to be a concubines
You don't want a strong concubine that you can fuck as much as you want and can crush your enemies head woth her suoerhuman strengh?

Shit taste user
Stronger is always better!!!