What did (((they))) mean by this?

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Thread hidden.

Natalie Portman won't film any more Thor but she's willing to come back for the Falcon solo movie sometime when they green light it's filming (say about 2029 for 2032 release as Phase XIII).

Nothing. This literally went nowhere.
Also, what is the point of putting Iron Man and Miles's masks there if you can't see their faces?

shit begets shit

Hey look it's another /po/shit thread. I'm sure the mods will delete it

>/po/shit
No, NOW it's another /po/shit thread.

Editorial wanted a relationship. Spencer shot it down since it would hinder his plans for Captain America. Not to mention Brevoort's bread and butter is shock pages like this. Then again everyone within Marvel is using these reveal pages to build up short term viewership. Just take a look at Spider Gwen/Miles marriage from Bendis.

>/po/

ok. How's this origami? I like it.

What about Odinson? :(

GODDAMN /po/ AT IT AGAIN WITH THEIR RACIS ORIGAMI.

Are you kidding? Thor doesn't care at all. Jane after all is a terrible fucking person. She abandoned her son which is never mentioned. And wanted to leave her husband to reignite a relationship with Thor.

Then again they revealed Thor constantly cheated on Jane when they had a relationship so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Freeing space for more Stucky fanwank.

>she's kissing a black guy, and it's Thor and Captain America making out, this'll get the internet talking!

Damn he comes off cold here

why was he such an asshole here when he clearly got over it in unworthy thor

>that Vision

My goodness, I am happy we will never see this Thor on the MCU.

I'm not into marvel anymore but has the real thor got his hammer back?

Why the FUCK does anyone read marvel anymore? Would would anyone put themselves through this bullshit?

Why would they do this to poor Juggernaut?

Not yet. He will though. There are promotional pictures of him having his hammer, just in time for the Ragnorok movie push. Jane will also be "dying" soon. Which means she will become the Valkyrie or it'll be a swerve involving a reconstituted Ultimate hammer.

Right wing paperfolding squads

I don't know if I want context for this shit

i do

in-universe fanfiction IIRC

Kek

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

It was an excuse to have Sam find out that Jane is Thor, that's it.

Gtfo. Take your racist, cuck obsessed small dick fucking stormwatch bullshit and fuck off.

You mad whiteboiss??

>Blacktain America kissing Whor as hispanic Nova, black Spider-man and Muz Marvel look on in amazement
Is this peak Marvel?

It's called catering to shippers. Nothing inherently wrong with it, too bad it ends up looking far fetched most of the times due the action focus of the comics.

White hero x Riri Williams when? I know the D&C guy would love it, specially if she turns heel first.

>It's called catering to cucks and niggers.
FTFY

Because marvel is a bunch of sjw cuck who, while theres nothing wrong with interracial relationships, use them among other things to get diversity brownie points to try and make themselves look more morally superior then comic book companies with actual talent in it

Oh, it's just Kamala Khan writing sexually explicit stories about her co-workers.

Female superheroes whoring out is fine as long as they are kissing minorities (and that the minority guy is totally hot.)

What's Robot doing in a Kamala book

>implying you wouldn't a Storm

>while theres nothing wrong with interracial relationships, use them among other things to get diversity brownie points to try and make themselves look more morally superior
That's true, which is why you currently see way more couples of black males and white females than the other way because somehow the former is seen as more "progressive" nowadays.

>nothing wrong with interracial relationships

Nice try shlomo

I don't remember exactly but I think that's Kamala's fan-fic

About what? White women are the least likely to date outside their race. Black men also commit the most sexual assault against white women because that's the only way they'd get one

>you'll never date Kamala
;_;

You leave /po/ out of this

>That's true, which is why you currently see way more couples of black males and white females than the other way because somehow the former is seen as more "progressive" nowadays.

White dudes have always been paired up with minority women because "interracial is ok as long as a white man is doing it". People saw through the bullshit.

>"T-Tyrone stole my oneitis!"

I'm not white but nice projection

I don't think it's diversity, just people at marvel really having an interracial fetish

How about a 50-50 split so everyone (except Sup Forums inbreds and tumblirinas) are happy?

Most of the writers are Jews and Jews love pushing interracial

kamala stop being creepy

listen, I don't doubt that
but I'm sure they, like, fap to it
it's not just for the sake of an agenda, but for very obvious sexual reasons
if you looked up their search history you'll probably see "interracial xvideos white teen gets fucked by bbc" or something

I never said you were.

Great work as always, mods.

You mean Thor?