What does Sup Forums think about Spanish dubs and translations?

What does Sup Forums think about Spanish dubs and translations?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORhmyJWIXUk
youtube.com/watch?v=-5pNYMuorpY
youtu.be/wSSw30Zceco?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5-Ujxi94M
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrGjc0UEgU
youtube.com/watch?v=75nUv9cjCcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This again?
You all suck, Lobezno? yeah, sucks, and then you call him Cuchilla Dinamica, Jaguar, Guepardo, Eduardo Manostijeras, etc
You call Dr Strange Doctor Centella, and Galactus, Alberto El Hambriento.

So yeah, Spanish dubs suck, and Mexican ones are on par if not worse.

facebook memes

>This is all real
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

>shitty watermarked facebook memes
haceme un favor y pegate un tiro maldita desgracia de ser humano mejor conseguite un trabajo en vez de estar pendejeando en el internet con el inter que pagan tus papás estupido mantenido en vez de estar estudiando como deberias ya que no trabajas por ser mantenido estas aca perdiendo el tiempo mientras tu tata se mata la espalda en la oficina y tu mamá se quiebra el culo todas las noches idiota malagradecido.

hola Sup Forums quieres una fruta?

guepardo was cool

>Normie facebook memes

Why are we obsessed about how the shitty spanish dub translated the Kame-hame-ha? Everyone in Spain agrees that it is the worse dub they have, and it's not like they are the only ones with shitty dubs. France, Germany, America, all have shitty anime dubs.

Because this is a generation that is obsessed with Dragon Ball Z, that's why.

I'm glad we can all agree that Italy has the best anime dubs
or best dubs in general, for that matter

Polish dub best dub. :^)

Fun fact: Mexico called Goku = Zero, Krillin = Cachito and Kamehameha = Onda Glacial the first time they released DB

nigga, you cant call Bomberman as Pepe.

>Not knowing the context of that translation

Just leave

Just found out The Goon is actually the Brute in Spanish

Explain.

Cuban Duckman Best Duckman:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORhmyJWIXUk

>Mexico
>Not knowing the shit dubbing Harmonygold did first in murrica

elvato.exe

>It's a "Mexicans think Sup Forums is their home and reminisce about their terrible childhoods in a third world country instead of doing it in YouTube comments where they belong" episode

Thanks to the industry crash Europe and Japan had a much more computer dominant market, specially the UK. A lot of Japanese properties were published under different names to avoid paying the creators, the earliest release of bomberman in the UK is known as "Eric and the floaters."

There, now leave to Taringa. We already got enough shit with Tumblr and Sup Forums

What did they call Piccolo?

Americans should feel ashamed for the way they adapted animes like Yu Gi Oh and Tokyo Mew Mew

Nothing.
Spain is a worthless country, and Latin America the proof that racemixing is a mistake.

I almost always prefer the original names over translations.

They never got to Piccolo with that particular dub. It was cancelled and DB got another dub in Mexico.

Sorry, the only things I see there are
>USA: Suicide Squad
>Mexican and Spain: AYYYY EL TRUMPO MAMASITA PREPARAME UNOS NACHOS TENGO QUE CONSTRUIR LA PARED

Because some people unironically think Dragon Ball is good.
It's a dumb as fuck show where people can punch harder because screaming changes the color of their hair.
No wonder niggers like that dumb ass garbage.

Mexico has some top tier VAs. Gerardo Reyero and Milton Wolch in particular have really sexy voices.

Can't be a good VA when your language sounds like pure shit.
All forms of Spanish are disgusting.

>Cuchilla Dinamica, Jaguar, Guepardo, Eduardo Manostijeras, etc
>You call Dr Strange Doctor Centella, and Galactus, Alberto El Hambriento
None of these have been permanent or official outside of its use in a dubbing studio. Besides Guepardo, none of them have been used more than once
But your comics keep calling them Lobezno, EsPIder-man, Patrulla X. For years Dan Defensor was a thing. Onda Vital never changed either. A Todo Gas and La Jungla de Cristal are still the names of the franchises.

What's a good place to learn Spanish?

we should make an Sup Forums adaptations thread, share funfacts with those who are interested

>Lobezno
Only one remaining, just like your Guepardo
>EsPIder-man
Never
>Patrulla-X
Not in decades
>Dan Defensor
Not in decades
>Onda Vital never changed either
It did

No, go read Alberto el Hambriento and Doctor Centella

I love this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-5pNYMuorpY

Honestly though, people born after 90's get autistic about spanish dub. I was born when Dragon ball (original, no Z) was currently airing (as a mexican dub) and back then we didn't have a problem on watching dragon ball Z dubbed in spanish dub. Spain have already dubbed the entire movies + Ovas. We didn't even knew who Vegeta or Nappa was.

Also, the first time i watched "Por el culo no!" I came with the force of thousand suns. Thank you Spain.

How does it feel being a low-test numale?

>Alberto El Hambriento is real
Everyday you're closer to create the term fourth-world country.

>I was born when Dragon ball was currently airing
I mean, I was a kid. Sorry.

How does it feel liking shows where the little plot there is repeats itself over and over again?
Oh yeah, Goku has purple hair now, that means his punches are now 10 times stronger than when his hair was white, right?
It's the cartoon equivalent of modern superhero movies.

>Dan Defensor
You called him "El Diabólico", you're as bad as them

Then we can agree that all Spanish people, both from American Africa and Europistan are inbred retards who, if they were nuked, nobody would miss.

It wasn't dumb up until Friza

Nizhnizhnizhnizhnizh....
That's what that shit sounds like to me. Every character, every scene the same resustance to human emotion or interest in life.

Spaniard here. I think the retarded changes in some movie titles of the past decades could be blamed on the public and their predisposition for low quality content.
Normalfag TV viewers are moronic everywhere, but somehow our last generations managed to be even more retarded than the usual.
I seriously think other countries would be surprised by the garbage some people here are willing to gulp down. But what do you expect from a generation where half their individuals have only two active neurons: one for el fútbol and one for la fiesta el finde tío!!!
On the other hand we have the dubbing scene regarding the regional languages in the country: those tend to come out fantastic for the most part.

In my experience, as a semi-profesional gamer, I consider spaniards and germans to be the some of the worst players you can encounter, (not by their ability though), but that's another story.

>unironically playing videogames

I agree that their dubbing is shit, I don't agree on your point because their women are hot

Come on, user, you know very well that if I played videogames ironically I would be posting on Sup Forums and not here.

If only Spaniards weren't so cheap and lazy that they used the French script instead of the original Japanese, they could've gotten a decent DBZ translation.

Spain is proof of that. The Moor seeped into everything and then they put a Habsburg cherry on top for that certain something of incest.

>diabolico
>in the same league as dan defensor
delusional

You mean the ones that the moment they turn 30, they start getting fatter by the weak and end up looking as if one of their parents was an aboriginal?

>Elsa Pataki
>Jessica Alba
>Sofa Vergara
>Etc
No?

Societies aren't defined by it's exceptions.

Delusional was never a dub for Daredevil the fuck are you talking about?

"Como esta tu hija?"

VALE TIO

Technically those were still caucasian.
It was Latin America that became an Africa-tier communist shithole.
Then again, Spain isn't worth saving anyway.
Nuke all of them, along with the actual Africa and Middle East.

"Para comersela"

>Only one remaining, just like your Guepardo
was never called that in the comics or official merchandise. Alberto el Hambriento and Doctor Centella weren't a thing either outside their own shitty dub studios.
>EsPIder-man never
youtu.be/wSSw30Zceco?t=36
>Patrulla-X Not in decades
why you lie?
>Dan Defensor Not in decades
still hilarious though

HEY PITO PARKER

>spanish people actually think their dub is recognized anywhere outside their shitty countries
keep dreaming

>spanish people get upset when they don't translate vidya to spanish even though every single country in Latam is bigger than their tiny-ass country

Literally no dub aside from English ones gets recognized.
People are delusional if they think anyone outside their shitholes wants to hear Captain America speak with the same accent that some 5'3, fat taco shop owner has.

>he thinks spaniard women aren't hot
Check the gracile and the atlanto-mediterranid, bro.
There's a reason a good number of french and italian men go down there on summer looking for some hotties.

>Literally no dub aside from English ones gets recognized.
i know americans live in a bottle and spaniards are jelly as fuck, but damn son
stop telling lies

yeah but we still hate you all, american people suck and their dubs suck twice as much

>B-But Matt Groening himself declared our Simpsons dub the greatest in the whole wide world, even better than the English voices!!!

Oh yeah, Pedro Jose, I bet people in Germany and Japan just CAN'T stop talking about how great Latin American dubs are.

>we still hate you all
What are you going to do, open a macaco soup shop in New York?
Suck a dick, favelian.

> Mexicans talk about "their" dubs as they talk about competitive sports

Grown the fuck up, it's not like anyone has a word over their dub industry choices.
I wouldn't be surprised if you manchildren were a main demography at Sup Forums

>"OSHHHTIA COÑO TIO JODER"
>"VALE VALE"
>"ESHHHHTO MOLA MOGOLLON"

You have never seen Germans Sup Forums, man.
Threads full of bathing in nostalgia over German dubs getting original theme songs in the 90s that were all some kinda techno nonsense.
And right this second there's one here trying to post that annoying Sailor Moon opening!
Stop it, Kevin!

>no dub aside from English ones gets recognized

*raps the opening*

*every opening is an instrumental version of la cucaracha*

I heard the same fucking rumor about the italian dub, I couldn't find a source on either of them, but honestly I believe my version of the rumor more, spanishfags can suck a dick
I'm not a filthy spanish/mexican/whatever

>anglo-saxon women
What the fuck happened.

>baneado de Zona Negativa por decir "follable"
;_;

>t.spanitard

All Southern European women and all Latin American women are disgusting.
Don't even bother.

English and Japanese dubs.
Everything else is 100% absolute garbage.

You do realize that all your sudaca accents sound equally stupid to us right?

Literally; isolated island = slow inbreeding through hundreds of years.
At least the men were lucky and ended pretty well.
>inb4 some start to post famous ugly anglos

I didn't say anithing about latin america, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm curious about those intros, because my country, italy, used to make their own intros as well
speaking of that, fuck you spaniards, you bought (or stole, I'm actually not even sure) your Captain Tsubasa intro from us, it originally was our Lupin intro, you can't even make your own songs, what a useless country

>I bet people in Germany and Japan just CAN'T stop talking about how great Latin American dubs are
who cares about those tiny-ass countries when you have a whole continent talking about them?

Honestly I find northern mexican accents and colombian spanish alot more pleasing to the ears than spanish "castellano". Seriously drop the ceseo and stop calling everyone tio, vale?

who cares about a continent when it's full of spics?

Who cares about what a continent that's less relevant than tiny-ass countries thinks?
For fucks sake, one of the reasons our president got elected is because he promised to keep you out of our country.

Are you sure you meant Captain Tsubasa? they look nothing alike
>Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5-Ujxi94M
>Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrGjc0UEgU
What am I missing?

How about you all stop speaking your disgusting language?
No, shitskins, there's no "good" Spanish.
Just stop talking it, or even better, die, so civilized countries can put your land to good use, instead of being battlefields for druglords and drunk teenagers.

>drunk teenagers
Don't pick on UK, they weren't part of this conversation

Don't even bother galle, this is literally a facebook meme, these dipshits don't know anything about the dubbing industry, they are just spouting memes they heard and trying to import their Taringa "bant" to fit in with the gringos.

As someone without much of a stake in this fight why all the hostility?

Spanish/Latin dubs suck was cuz the idiots never get rid of or mute the original audio. They just try to talk over it. Lower than youtube abridged attempts.

Spaniards and South Americans are subhumans who fight because other people speak different dialects of the same language and they find it funny.
No different from a 1 year old being entertained by a bunch of keys.

Keep dreaming. He was voted in because most democrats thought she was going to easily win and got complacent. That's why anti Trump sentiment is so high right now

French cartoons only work in the original, either. Can't copy that je ne sais quoi of an angry French woman. And I can't bloody well have my Cra hips without, now can I?

but cesear it's the logical thing to do, C and S are different letters, so we pronounce them differently.

You missed the part where I said they took the melody from our Lupin Intro
youtube.com/watch?v=75nUv9cjCcA
fucking identical, explain this spanishfags

It's high because SJWs have been on suicide watch for over 9 months already.
But I hope this keeps up, USA needs a civil war, and the world needs another world war, which a US civil war would surely spark.

>this thread