That was easy.

Steven Kinoverse

Jackie Cha- fuck,no wait, yes

Jackie Chan Adventures

Looney Tunes

go away, nick

But which era of Looney Toons?

The only one that matters.

What the fuck have you done, we have enough SU hate threads on this fucking board already
Ditto[/spoiler}

In terms of aesthetic, it's probably the best American cartoon currently airing.

That being said, Clone Wars, if only for the fact that while most cartoons get worse, Clone Wars gets continuously better. The only other show that did that off the top of my head was Torchwood.

Which also got cancelled as soon as it got good, funnily enough.

>In terms of aesthetic, it's probably the best American cartoon currently airing.

>tfw your aesthetic is so good you can't decide which aesthetic you want to stay with

in all fairness, I agree the pilot and early season 1 had great backgrounds and designs. but you can't deny the quality has decreased heavily since then. its disingenuous to claim it has the BEST aesthetic of any cartoon today without elaborating further. saying something is the best of anything without explaining why in general is pretty disingenuous. and I hate to box you in, but you're not the first SU fan on here to claim that without providing evidence other than essentially just being like, "lol yea dat's cool looking. best aesthetic evah".

Shit ending aside, it's still better than Spongebob.

>its disingenuous to claim

*it's disingenuous to claim

Soingebob has been going on for decades. Its safe to say it'll have a ton of good episodes sprinkled here and there.

Ed, Edd n Eddy

>tfw you can't

Defenders of the Earth.

>file name is bacteria
>image shows a virus

Pure Kino

If we average out the quality from all the seasons then a lot of cartoons are better, but the first 3 seasons + the movie are god tier

BOOM

BIG REVEAL