ITT: Unpopular opinions

ITT: Unpopular opinions

I don't think any of Judith Barsi roles were good and think people just feel bad about her death

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94547739/#94572258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think whoever keeps bringing up Barsi everytime Ducky is brought up (not you OP) is a full-on autist and needs to rethinks his entire life.

Every artist of any kind that dies while they are still creating(as in not retired) is overrated as hell after their death.

The Lego Movie tried way too hard to be funny.

I move that in light of recent events any discussion of Judith Barsi and her roles should be saged and ignored to prevent the evil from escaping.

True. And it's a type of humour I just can't get into.

I'm more then halfway from finishing Wakfu Season 1 and my god is it overrated. While it has an interesting artstyle and certain angles and fight scenes are animated great, it usually looks oddly stiff. The main characters are very one dimensional all just existing to be one joke or stereotype and while it can be funny from time to time (mostly Ruel) it's not that great.

The adventures themselves a lot of times are unexciting and dull, whether because the jokes were lacking, the action wasn't particularly great or the adventure itself wasn't that good to begin with. I remember people bitching about the Boiling Rock arc from ATLA but my god, nothing will be as stupidly pointless as the three part Gobbowl arc that only existed to pad out for time.

>Tfw I saw "that" Judith thread yesterday

God

I say the same about a lot of the jokes in Guardians of the Galaxy(both) and everyone looks at me funny. And I like both movies, I just think they would be better with like 40% of the jokes gone.

Okay, what happened..

I wouldn't say it tries to hard as much as it's humor style is all about throwing as many jokes as fast as possible with little room to breath. Personally I love this style when done right, but I can see how it gets grating for some.

I like steven universe, and it isn't as bad as people say it is here
and rick and morty

oh get some perspective retard, she was a kid when she was acting.

Point to a child actor who can act well, we'll wait.

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Rick and morty is a good show.

I assure you, the last third is the only reason anyone considers season 1 to be. They just kind of mentally block out the first 2/3.

she was just a little kid. honestly, the bar is pretty low for little kid actors, especially voice actors. the reason so many little kids ruin shows/movies is because studios have a hard time finding little kid actors who can stand there and say the lines without fucking up, much less actually emote

No one says "man we lost the next great actress when Judith died" you retarded edgy fuckwad. They just express sadness and disgust that a child actress was abused and then killed by her father.

you already know so why are you asking?

>No one says "man we lost the next great actress when Judith died"

Don Bluth did.

I really don't, just explain

So how long before Shadman see's this post?

You forgot the post where someone actually drew it

That didn't need to be mentioned

I'm kinda angry at myself for not being particulary offended by that.

I've been her for too long.

>I've been her for too long.
rip

Shadman would do it.

wait, you're lying right? Please don't tell me that someone actually drew that

>you know guys, yeah this 9 year old kid had a really horrible death and all, but can we just talk about how overrated I think she was ?
>I mean, gosh, I analyzed a child's performance in the couple of animated films she could be a part of and I came to the conclusion that, gasp, she wasn't that good! How can this be ? What the fuck bros ? I have to post about it.

What kind of autism leads someone to post shit like this ?
Who even fucking cares ?

i was in that thread and i didn't see this. i think you're lying

I'm just glad Shadman didn't do it first for attention.

Check the archive again, I just looked at it.

hes wiser than most people. other people just dont get it. Hes too smart for this world

Oh no, it's there buddy

just checked and nothing. post link or you're full of shit

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94547739/#94572258

This thread is living proof that humanity was a mistake.

We really did though. I don't think she was going to be a huge star, like Drew Barrymore or something, but maybe, you know. She could have been on par with Daveigh Chase or Abigail Breslin. We absolutely lost someone that was inspiring to another artist. She was to Bluth what Ringwald was to Hughes.

I don't want to click on this

How can someone be this petty and desperate to have an unpopular opinion.
This isn't a popular or widely acclaimed actress that received universal appraise on a daily basis. You aren't championing any oppressed field of thought. I didn't even know who the fuck she was until you brought it up.
She was a 9 year old who had two significant roles at most and was horrifically abused and murdered, and you are like "well yeah but can we just talk about how she wasn't a good actress ?"

At least the poster in this pic was just being an edgelord.
Grow the fuck up.

holy fucking shit

You needed proof for that?

This

It's contrarianism at its finest

Phone can't access it, someone give me an Imgur link or something?

REDACT THIS

user, look two posts above your own

Wow, that's kinda weird, bro. Just a little weird. Definately not something I would show my friends.

Godamnit

That's how I view heath ledgers joker

Is that it...?
He probably just made all that shit up on the spot for replies.

Is this what the outrage was about????
This is fucking nothing, i fucking hate this place.
You people are literally Jr High schoolers.

That's pretty fucking hot.

Rick & Morty and Steven Universe are flawed but still decent shows. People that act like they're total garbage are just as annoying as people that treat them as masterpieces.
Star VS. is boring and Marco is the worst male protagonist I've seen in a long time.

>Star VS. is boring

what the fuck

This.

Futurama is extremely overrated. While it was good, it wasn't "le super-smart show dat blew my mind" like the fanbase tries to sell it as. It has a couple of emotional episodes and a few smart concepts, but that doesn't change the fact that most of it was a run-of-the-mill sitcom.
It honestly seems like the fanbase is actually insecure about the show's quality, so they exaggerate it as this super-deep intellectual show, which it definitely isn't.

On the other hand, I enjoyed Brickleberry.

Where do you think you are?

not bad but you can't even tell it's a gun

where do YOU think YOU are?

These aren't good shows.

I completely agree, but Rocko had its moments.

Because of "That" Judith thread I'm convinced that OP is just mad that he got shat on and wants to somehow validate his opinion

which will sadly never be seen again because virtually no unedited/uncensored cuts exist anymore

I agree yet still enjoy it.

2K3 Ninja Turtles Fast Forward and Back to the Sewer seasons aren't as bad as people say. Sure they're not as good as seasons 1-5 and Turtles Forever but they're far from bad.

I'd rather watch them over 2K12 or 87 any day.

Not what I expected, but still disgusting considering the context. I hope Shadbasedoesn't see this.

Who drew this

>Unpopular opinions
I like this picture. It makes my penis erect.

>rethinks

You misspelled "end."

>heath ledgers joker

*Heath Ledger's Joker

Likewise, cockshit.

r63 is only good if it bends every single character, anything else is garbage

Same here. Even didn't get a rise out of me. I think I'm dead inside.

4channers generally either hate children or want to fuck them. There isn't much in-between.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is that Bambi and Silly Symphonies are the only really worthwhile things I've seen Disney make. Fun, innocent, visually arresting.

Why didn't you like Fantasia?

Ah fuck, I forgot Fantasia. Haven't seen it in years, I'll have to check it out and see what I think now.

Megamind is NOT that good, and has a very unappealing visual style.

Quads confirms, I need to watch Fantasia.

Honestly it's really tiresome to hear someone bring up the fact that Judith Barsi was brutally murdered by her dad and then go into the details/history behind it every time a thread is made involving a movie she was in.

It was supposed to be in your face that way. I think Lego Movie pulled it off but Lego Batman didn't.

I don't think Dobson's art is irredeemably bad. If he did more comics that weren't about artistic stuff, sexism and the fact people hate him I wouldn't be surprised if he put out something adequate.

was actually gonna use one his pics that I actually thought was good but it seems he put it in storage on his DA or something

Fucking this. honestly it was a middle of the road 6/10 movie to me.

megamind was awesome and should have gotten the franchise instead of despicable me
he said his name was hugh mungus.
obvious bullshit.

I hope television dies so animation can have a golden age on the internet and streaming

MADMAN

kek

No shit.

If I didn't know what this is, I'd have no idea what this was.

you know what= I'm out of here.l

>This thread

Godamn you all

I thought guardians was great, but yeah they let too many jokes get by. Deadpool could've benefitted from cutting or replacing 60% of the jokes

From the reactions in the first thread i got the impression it was super-realistic or something.

Man of Steel, despite its many many flaws, is a decent movie.
Teen Titans is for the most part a garbage show with a few really bright spots.
Seth MacFarlane is a fine creator and doesn't deserve, as much of, the hate as he gets.