You sided with Gordon didn't you?

You sided with Gordon didn't you?

I went good guy Batman but made a deal with Mori and Joker as Bruce Wayne. I also let the agent go deaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm41dHucxmM
youtube.com/watch?v=QpREc82GdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6eeTX3RKmSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't share vital information with the feds even though they have a lot more resources than us and could help a lot! We must be the ones to catch the Riddler! This dick measuring contest if more important than ending the Riddler's threat as soon as possible!
Fuck you Gordon

Waller can't be trusted though. Everyone is a pawn to her. If you arent willing to be one she will get rid of you

>I also let the agent go deaf
Isn't the alternative letting two people get killed? Making a person deaf seems less harsh.

yeah and she asked you to do it

You are all missing the most important question:

What music did you play in the Batcave?

You can get away with only one dying.
Which I did. Mostly because I didn't like the way that shit looked at me.

Classical

>there are people in this very thread who didn't stick by their buddy John Doe through thick and thin

I thought it was a trick and got one of the agents killed.

To be fair, we know from decades of comics that no matter whether we stick with Gordon or side with her, she is going to fuck us over... and we'll win anyway, because we are the fucking Batman, and chances are will still work with Gordon even if we went all in with her, and Waller will most likely end up respecting us enough to make Terry even if we spent the entire season fucking her over.

Just enjoy yourselves.

I thought that was green arrow, but looks like its the riddler.

So, why is the riddler wearing a hood? I gotta say, that is fucking lame. While im at it, these telltale games are all fucking shit. Stop supporting garbage you guys.

Back to Sup Forums fucking faggot no one cares

>Stop supporting garbage you guys.

But Sup Forums is all I have left.

I wouldnt be so sure dude. Telltale has already subverted some classic Batman mythos. I wouldnt put it past them to actually make Waller a good guy and Gordon be a terrible cop.

Telltale Bats isn't entirely bound to the comics, though. I mean, they killed Lucius, for fuck's sake.

But..you replied. So...YOU care.
youre telltale Batman garbage fucking smells. Toss it out. Stop supporting trash jerk.

it was also about him finding her methods reprehensible. He heavily implied she was into some patriot-act bullshit.

Not to mention Thomas was evil in this universe

I was also of that opinion at first, but got used to it throughout the game. It fits for this version.

True, but that's what multiple saves are for. I lost my original saves in a PC crash, but once I'm up and running properly again, I'll be having two files. Especially as we seem to be getting these forever now.

>Low-tech, Detective Batman who is loyal to Gordon, Selina, and tries to stay as close to the early years Batman as can be.

>Millar Bats.

It's be interestng to look back in a few years and see how different the details are.

Gordon, saved the chick, told Waller to fuck off, broke that dudes neck as Bruce

Thats what I am most hyped about dude. Like 4 years from now when we have an entire Gotham sculpted by us with a Rogue's gallery and allies you shaped.

This your first time playing Telltale games? Don't worry, we were all where you guys were at the beginning.

No its not thats why I'm not a memey fucking retard that thinks your choices don't matter. Seriously dude stfu back to Sup Forums. This is the last you your sad ass gets.

Nah bro, I've been around since the beginning. They dropped the ball with TWD, but they seem to really be trying with Batman, likely because they are shaping an Elseworld.

The overarching plots will all be the same of course, but it's the details and relationships that we are talking about. My main Bruce for example would have a undamaged ear, have the doll in his trophy room, and slept with Selina. The low tech bat-suit (slick as fuck) is in a display case in the Batcave. Waller referenced how I handled Falconi last season.

It's all good fun, especially as we are getting new spins on the setting.

I want to fuck agent Avesti's deaf ass

I like how the game doesn't have Batgod though

youtube.com/watch?v=xm41dHucxmM

Why would you make a deal with Mori? Just fucking take it by force.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpREc82GdoY

Good Telltale games: Wolf Among Us, Batman, Borderlands

Okay: Walking Dead except for S2 which was garbage

Shit: Everything else

I went with the former because it keeps Batman more grounded and Gotham-centric, which is how I like Batman more. I also have Bruce Wayne being an asshole hypocrite

Because you want the businessman class in the criminal underworld not to fuck with you. They understand deals better than force as Alfred suggests.

>My main Bruce for example would have a undamaged ear, have the doll in his trophy room, and slept with Selina
>And slept with Selina

You and like, 98% of players.

My Bruce has a hole in his ear but I forgot how he got it.

Fuck that, I'm the goddamn Batman. Plus, I'm pretty sure my lover John will take care of Mori anyways.
Well, Bruce Wayne is the mask right?
Undamaged ear? Why the hell would anyone sacrifice poor Al's eye? Alfred always comes first for my Bruce. But yea, I totally did sleep with Selina as well.
Lady Arkham hits you with her pulse rod thing

I was specifically refering to fucking Selena.
When I did it, the end result was something like "0.9% of players did not fuck Selina Proudmoore"

>He didn't choose [Grapple away]

The fuck's wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6eeTX3RKmSY

[Shut Him Up]

I did. Fuck Waller

So Will Avesta join the team or Tiffany?

I saved Avesta and told Tiffany the truth so she hates me.

I'll eat my shoe if they don't at least tease Tiffany becoming Batgirl by the end of the season.

Yeah she would make sense as Oracle

I was wondering if that little kid you saved will become Robin

Telling Tuffany the truth was the way to go.
Once she finds out that her dad died because he was a being a behind-the-scenes hero and that his inventions allowed Bruce to save thousands of innocent people since Bruce startes his little crusade...She'll probably never forgive Bruce for outright lying to her.

Of course, Selina might join the team too this time. She is the silhouette for episode 3.

Batman is held together by the voice acting and actually taking advantage of the fresh setting. It's economic with how it introduces the villains in a new light.

Avesta loves the Batcock, but hates Bruce. Tiffany is just a bitch, so I don't want either.

>Avesta loves the Batcock, but hates Bruce

What are you talking about? She's well aware that they're the same person, or at least strongly suspects it. Why do you think she was grilling Bruce the way she was? She wanted him to crack. That's why she used variations of the "Criminals are drawn to you/you to them" shpeel.

She was probably the one who told Waller his identity

>feds
>Waller
Really?

She may suspect it, but her interactions with Batman and Bruce are far different. She is just a hateful bitch towards Bruce. But then again, I feel like a majority of the drama of the seasons will be "omg! People know my identity"

There's probably some stuff from the first season they won't bring up again, like the Vale kid, the assassination attempt in the ending, and Blockbuster in general.

So, that was definitely Deadshot that killed Riddler, right?

Looked like Joker's profile to me

I hope each episode has us fighting a certain villain

Pretty certain that was Joker.
Deadshot wouldn't bother with a poison dart. He'd just blow Riddler's head off clean.

Joker had a clear disdain for Riddler, and that poison vial could have been prototype Joker Venom, since Riddler was getting a little loopy as he died, but wasn't laughing himself to death.

>It's a Riddler doesn't have any riddles because the writers can't think of original ones episode
This is every Riddler episode.

>Why the hell would anyone sacrifice poor Al's eye

Because Batman can be (wrongly) convinced he can save him unharmed without giving in to Lady Arkham, believe that even Alfred doesn't come before the mission, and maybe a little bit of resentment over Alfred's collusion with the Waynes and lying to him for years.

Punished Alfred is fitting from a poetic standpoint. His involvement in the Arkham shit and with the Waynes is, even if understandable and forgivable, why he ended up in that situation. An eye for an eye, and all that. Literally.

>not respecting Sam and Max
Go fuck yourself with a cucumber cut longways

Actually, I think they are going to try and be 'clever'. She will hate you in the short term for telling the truth, and later it will end with a good result. The lie will keep her sweet in the short term, but later she will resent you for it.

I didn't really like that choice either way, as the lie isn't really a lie.

He had plot-induced stupidity and really had no idea it may be harmful to Fox. I mean, it was clearly 'fictional homing signal' from the moment it started making noise. I couldn't believe Bruce just took what could have easily been a tracking device right back to the Batcave.

I thought we were going to get a black female Robin originally, but since it's likely we can permenantly turn her away, it's not likely. They can't have an entire character be in each coming season depending on whether or not you made a choice unless they have little to no real role.

>Dick adoption, when?

John is gonna adopt Dick and then Bruce is gonna take him in because he doesn't know waht else to do.

Also Alfred is Deathstroke

>Also Alfred is Deathstroke
You mean Harleen is Deathstroke

Don't a lot of Batman timelines go through like 3 or 4 Robins before the end, anyway? They should have given us at least one by now.

It's only, what, year two and a half? It'll probably be pretty soon, maybe Season 3 or 4, but its not quite time yet. I suspect the little black boy that was Vale's stepbrother, since he was an orphan.

Bruce adopted Dick around Dark Victory, the next year after Long Halloween. How many years had he been Batman by that point? All his rogues, for the most part, are around and the mob is in shambles.