This is KO, hes autistic. Say something nice about him or his mom will laugh at the size of your penis

This is KO, hes autistic. Say something nice about him or his mom will laugh at the size of your penis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3b0InyiHI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey KO.

Your show does the "off model for laughs" thing much better than Steven Universe.

new style is better than the old style.
>C-can she still laugh at my penis tho?

How is KO autistic?

>>C-can she still laugh at my penis tho?
This

hes old enough to get a job but still acts like *that*

He makes Enid hungry for his boypeen.

this
here its done on purpose for cartoony effects, but for jewniverse its clearly because of lazyness and lack of authority.

He's 6 to 11 years old. He acts perfectly fine for his age.

I want his mom to laugh at my penis

>this motherfucker saved western animation
Praise him

I won't. he's a fucking dumbshit.

>minimalistic designs
>annoying characters
>shit morals
>"we're so kewl amirite?"

more like doomed it.

>hes old enough to get a job
That doesn't mean anything in this show's world.

I just assume every boy MC in western cartoons is 10-12 until told otherwise, and I haven't seen every ep so maybe I missed something... but I think it's silly to assume they follow real-world child labor law in Lakewood Plaza Turbo. It's meant to invoke shonen tropes, where the boy hero is always given way more responsibility and trust than a real kid his age would be. Like how Pokemon parents send their kids out into a world full of crooks and monsters at the age of 12.

Fuck you KO

Alright when does the mother laugh at my small penis

Enid is a dyke though.

His show is actually entertaining and is less annoying than steven universe. Unlike steven universe, this show doesn't need LORE to be good.

>i never watched an episode the post
K mate

the wizard was right

Can KO laugh at it instead?

what ever you say one-pump-chump.

Shes bi dude
This show is the funniest shit on tv but i still want carol to step on my nuts and call me scum

>single mother babysitting old hags insulting anyone.
UPVOTE'D sure showed me

He's in fuckin' grade school, dude.

Can I watch Mr Gar rail her with his tie on and jerk off in the corner?

>Penis?
>Oh I thought that was just an odd looking clit

the power of shota dick will convert her.

He was right but i am talking about animation alone.

You mean retarded?

>Enid is lazy and not helpful
>avoids work whenever she can
>people thinking she is mean is just because they don't get her

Your son is autistic and is a horrible person!

Please insult me more

to be fair thats basically just an accurate portrayal of an american teenage girl.

this is what kofaggots call good animation.

they switch artists all the time.

>talks about animation
>posts a still image
Wow.

im confused by the shit people get mad at . like if you want to get mad about this stuff why dont you go dig for one of the differences in the show that is ACTUALLY drastic? this ones just not even that bad and episodes apart by different people

>I don't know the context of the images
>I haven't watched the episodes where these pics come from

>Whining old coot who uses magic to torture everyone who doesn't treat him with gloves
They went too soft on him.

How is he autistic? He just wants to fit in.

am i missing something here or are you retarded

>can't even bother to be consistent with the designs

just when did this become acceptable.

Enid vs Gar when?

theyre not trying to tho? the creator lets artists have free reign. its pretty cool honestly

now.
youtube.com/watch?v=G3b0InyiHI4

>"This animation sucks!"
>posts a still image
>"That's not animation."
>"Fucking faggot I'm not gonna make a simple GIF or WEBM to show how the animation is shit!"

>It's cool to not exert the single most basic thing you can possibly do to give your series cohesion
i should not live in a world where KOTH is leaps and bounds above contemporary animation in terms of even just having a fucking animation bible

>good animation
The animation's pretty fluid, I think. You're talking about the varied artstyle.

>still frames and character design are not part of the animation process
since when

Your sons a fucking weirdo loser and your ass is riddled with cellulite.

Then why not just show the final process instead of a still image, hmm?

I wont say anything nice because KO is lame. And because his mom would laugh at my penis either way

im just sayin...its taste i guess. its just what the creator wants so i'm not gonna harp on it. you dont like it and thats fine lol

Still better character designs than SU.

And the creator's a shithead nigger and I hope he just got brain damage from being around rebecca sugar and didn't genuinely start out thinking 'lol just do what you want' was a good design philosophy

in their worst moments SU characters still look like resized versions of the original design. (keyword:original)

Gar looks like he got completely remolded. looks like the worst of SU mover over to OK KO.

>in their worst moments SU characters shrink four feet, change to a completely different color pallette and lose tons of minor detailing
Not exactly high marks for Lesbian Space Rocks

I have a lot of nice things to say about KO but with incentives like this I'm staying quiet.

Why is your animation budget so low? Are you just funneling all the money into your pockets?

There are 24 still frames in a second of animation. To judge one frame is fucking retarded.

Gotta pay for that dreamcast in the breakroom somehow, retro vidya ain't cheap