twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the live action film has been in production hell since the 90's
kill me now

>by the time it's made Sandy Collora will be way too old to play Race

feels bad desu

The forgotten waifu.

>that thing in the background

I saw it in a movie anal probing Christopher Walken once, don't trust it

Man, was this show any good? I barely remember it.

I changed the channel every time I saw this

How did the VR segments tie into episodes again?
It's been so long.

It was fucking boring for some reason.
It wasn't bad, just unengaging.

I'm getting ptsd

not even posting the intro
come on user

youtube.com/watch?v=gIuuPTM3nSc

I remember when I was a kid I had a toy based on this show. It was Johnny, but every part of him except his head was completely transparent. I don't even remember enough about this show to know whether that's relevant to anything or not,but that's what the toy was.

Anyway, the "invisible man" toy lives on in infamy among my family members who were adults at the time. I'd routinely lose it and they'd have to go looking for it outside, like that time Calvin's parents went into the woods looking for Hobbes, except instead of a stuffed tiger it's a clear plastic toy with only the head visible.

It's... not bad. Pretty solid stuff with some amazing eps here and there. The VR segments have aged real fucking bad though, but they aren't in every ep.

Shit got real often, people died, the villains were hardcore.

What I enjoy about the show now is the fact that much like Mighty Max Jonny isn't a numale sack of pussy shit, but alpha as fuck.

He remembers it so you don't have to

>2017
>still no good Jessie anal

Fuck.

>for some reason
Massive executive meddling. It's why they never could settle on a tone and the two "seasons" are inconsistent with each other.

All I remember was that it had some genuinely terrifying shit in it.

Like that Snake Woman or that one woman who got eaten by those killer fish monsters

>Johnny

I feel bad for johnny, after all his adventures now he just is strung out doing crazy super drugs

The Jersey Devil one was awesome. So was the one with the Black Pearl.