How was Jack able to kill them without the Sword?

How was Jack able to kill them without the Sword?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/web/status/848346211845234689
suffolktimes.timesreview.com/2012/03/30902/how-they-brought-a-60-ton-rock-to-the-rock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They fucking sucked

they were half human

and they kinda sucked

By injuring them to the point where their hearts stopped beating.

Perhaps he acquired an MG3 Medium Machine Gun

>spend their entire lives following a ruthless training that killed them inside
>all of them togheter are weaker than a funkbot machine that controls swords by making mating calls

Even without his sword, Jack is ridiculously strong and fast. Do you remember the episode where he killed five bounty hunters in less than the time it took for a drop of water to fall a few feet? Or all the episodes where he went full Neo on bullets?
What about the episode where he punched through giant robots with his bare hands? Or that episode dedicated to a montage where he jumped dozens of meters in the air over and over again with a giant fucking boulder tied to his back? That had to weigh a couple dozen tons at the minimum, maybe more.

His drastic degree of physical superiority is demonstrated quite nicely in their second fight. Ashi is strong enough that she can just run through an entire army of Orks, punting them like footballs, and slamming thousands of them aside like she's the Juggernaut. But her sister, who is literally her twin and underwent identical training, was outright killed by a single solid punch from Jack, her neck snapped like a twig and her entire body unnaturally contorted from the force of the blow.

>In the first fight they had the surprise factor in favor, they attacked quickly and made Jack lose his weapons/armor and chased him to a place full of shadows.
>In the second fight Jack was ready for them, he knew his enemies better, he had already killed one of them, overcome his rule of not killing humans, had rested and also took advantage of the environment, a full white environment in contrast to the environment of the first fight.

This is like in Predator, Arnold wasn't ready when Predator killed all his men, but he was ready later... with prep-time.

Maybe he didnt, they just think they are dead,

They never existed, so he never fought them

Because this season has way too many flaws.

Their true power was never unleashed.

So OP, you're saying you never watched the show

Never got Ashi's plot armor

He's a 20 something who has had nearly 50 years to hone himself. He does not age, he isn't affected by time, he remains at his peak and his peak can be increased far beyond that of a normal human.

Add that to the fact he's been trained in absolutely everything, he can pretty much only be defeated by being caught off guard or by using innocents as bait.

>Add that to the fact he's been trained in absolutely everything, he can pretty much only be defeated by being caught off guard or by using innocents as bait.
Or just going IT AIN'T ME tier on his ass, but airstrikes are boring

She was the strongest one out of the bunch, which might explain why she survived the fall. It also helps how Jack didn't impale her/break her skull like he did to her sisters.

Their powers probably hadnt been awakened.
Their season sucked.

>implying he wouldn't jump good and slice the bombers in half

this.
Jack can jump good.

yeah, but they were just trained by some rando cultists whom aku barely gave the time of day. they weren't intentionally developed by aku to be the ultimate weapon or anything, so there easily could've been flaws in their training, whereas scaramouche was aku's #1 henchman for a minute. seems fair to me

>Scaramouche actually was Aku's #1 assassin at some point
I was sort of disappointed by that actually

DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO

Why would you be disappointed, babe?

Despite being the strongest (and hell strong enough to wreck an entire army of Orcs later) when she tried to get the jump on Jack after the fall he pretty much beat her effortlessly. Jack is just on an obscene level of strength and skill.

jack is op

Jack was the sword.

Did you not see him train with every weapon in the past?

They weren't Aku enough by that point. Had they been awakened daughters of Aku he wouldn't be able tokill them.

WTF I GOT AKU POWER NOW LOL

>That had to weigh a couple dozen tons at the minimum, maybe more.
It wasn't a fucking mountain. It would only be like 200 pounds at worst. He's not fucking Superman.

Just humans. Aku was the trigger to awake his essence within them.

Post the pic of the slav one squatting

They were female. Not the best track record in battle. Very poor planning on their part. SAD.

Jack targeted thier weak spot

This reeks of an Ashi bashing thread.

>It wasn't a fucking mountain. It would only be like 200 pounds at worst.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Rock is dense as fuck. This is a 100-ton boulder. It is a meticulously-measured art piece.

twitter.com/i/web/status/848346211845234689

This is a 60-ton boulder. It doesn't look much smaller than the one Jack has on his back. Maybe three times bigger.

suffolktimes.timesreview.com/2012/03/30902/how-they-brought-a-60-ton-rock-to-the-rock/

Percy Jackson demigod rules.

I always liked Ashi. I wish there were a few more fun episodes of awkward tension between her and Jack.

Having Aku blood in them doesn't change the fact that they had squishy human flesh containing that blood. And none of them knew they had actual powers they could activate.

>200 pounds at most

Nigga you haven't the slightest clue do you

Why didn't Aku just quickly go back only 20 or so years into the past and then warn himself not to fuck any crazy cult bitches, ensuring that Ashi and her OP pls nerf powers never existed?

Because he's a idiot

We saw jack ate a bird, but we haven't seen them eat anything. so... eat your breakfast, kid

>implying jack couldn't have defeated them with the power of polyamory
>DAUGHTERS OF AKU, I LOVE YOU

Why doesn't Aku just throw Jack into space since he can create portals at will?

Hell why not just make it a point to keep throwing jack into the future everytime he is coming out of one?

Answer, because then there would be no show.

Because they didn't know how to work defensively as a team, so the SECOND they were put on the defensive, they were slaughtered.

Ashi, stabbing Jack in the back after countless bonding episodes would have been so good.

With Ashi, Aku activated her Aku almonds or some shit. The others, guess since they didn't get their almonds activated, Id wager that being why he could kill them without the sword.

What do you call episode 9?

By on her own I mean. She experienced Jack is pretty much unbeatable and pretended for weeks(months?) to eventually avenge her sisters.