Marvel's Spider-Man

Looks like we're getting season two already.

cbr.com/marvel-spider-man-animated-executive-producers-interview/

Also, Spider-Island arc confirmed and Venom will be either Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/marvels-spider-man/episode-guide/EP02740300?aid=zap2it
youtube.com/watch?v=qn7drrHa1MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a new Disney XD animated series placing Peter Parker in high school, and in his early days as a superhero, reminiscent of both the earliest Stan Lee & Steve Ditko comic books and Spider-Man: Homecoming — but with the twist that this time he’s at Horizon High, a high-tech science high school where his classmates include Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy and Anya Corazon.
So absoloutely nothing like Lee and Ditko's stories.

>Here's back to basics Spider-Man at the beginning of his career
>and here's Miles, Spider-Gwen, and Anya Corazon
What's the point of having Spider-Man Year One then shilling other Spider-People?

This is like having Batman Year One and he already has Damian Wayne and Carrie Kelly.

House of Lies.

Given that it sounds like Harry will be goblin by the end of the season, I wonder how much they plan on using Norman?

Is he just going to be in the background or are they going to try and pull a sort of Spectacular where he turns out to be behind everything?

I like armored adventures but this is retarded.

Judging from the first few episode descriptions, he'll be on a show for a few episodes.

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/marvels-spider-man/episode-guide/EP02740300?aid=zap2it

Oh, look! They didn't forget Uncle Ben after all:

youtube.com/watch?v=qn7drrHa1MU

>Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy

its already fucking shit

>Stark Expo
Ah yes. Just like the early days of Spider-man.

But y'know I can't wait for them to guest-star the Johnny and the rest of the Fantastic Four.

Doesn't Ultimate Spider-Man tie-in with Avengers Assemble? Is this going to tie-in with Avengers Assemble?

They've mentioned a link to the Guardians show since they're both doing a symbiote story. Probably not a full crossover.

So, for now, it's probably in its own universe.

holy shit fuck off

>lets have a mentally ill murderer play Uncle Ben

what did they mean by this?

Toys and merchandise.

>Horizon Labs
But Horizon Labs sucks.

Slott is one of the consultants and they're going to suck his dick, between Horizon, Spider-Island, Doc Ock using the Living Brain, Mr. Negative, etc.

it's shit

>literally taking the Great Power moment and making it into a science formula

This would be kinda cute if they hadn't drilled it into the audience's heads that Peter likes science.

It's in Highschool, so it's 100% exactly like Lee and Ditko's stories!

Why do you guys even want the same same Spider-Man stories again? They're pretty damn boring at this point.
Oh no! Green Goblin is Norman Osborn and now Harry hates me!
Oh no! THE BORING AS FUCK BLACK SUIT ARC THAT EVERY SINGLE SPIDER-MAN ADAPTATION DOES!

>He didn't like Ends of the Earth symbiote Spider-Man.
How does it feel having such lousy taste?

I'm hyped about the new Spider-Man game because Peter is already an adult and they're making a new story.

>Waaahhhhh how dare you criticize muh shitty show waaahhhhhh!!!!
I was wondering when you'd show up.

It was only a matter of time when a paid employee comes to shill his shitty show.

How is this doing anything different? Other than the Slott/Quesada shilling, most of the show is the same shit as the shitty Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. To the point that they are already pushing Miles and Spider-Gwen (except even earlier) and synergy.

Fuck off with Miles Morales already. He gets pushed in every spider-man thing it is obnoxious. He isn't a good character no matter how loud Bendis yells that he is.

Let's be honest with ourselves, user. Miles is being set up as Peter's replacement. You and I both know it. They push him in the cartoons, the comics, the video games, and now Sony is making an animated movie about him. They even brought his uncle into the MCU. They are prepping him to replace Peter Parker permanently. I don't like it. But it is going to happen.

you do know they can keep both right

>It's a Spider-Man gets rebooted in high school episode

>its a retard mad about nothing episode

It is so exciting to see it happen! A miles morale movie.

What? Are you illiterate? The guy's clearly bashing the new show for having 0 creativity.

>Oh no! THE BORING AS FUCK BLACK SUIT ARC THAT EVERY SINGLE SPIDER-MAN ADAPTATION DOES!
Which they're doing anyway.

And also the Peter & Harry disintegrating friendships arc is going on throughout the whole season.

Honestly I'd rather they have gone full Spider-verse and focus the entire show on exploring the alternate universes. That was an interesting concept.
And no highscool.

Or a really, really loyal Spidey adaptation, startinh with Flash, Liz and the Daily Bugle as sidecast then moving on to college and forward across seasons.

This bullshit, though.

It's going to be really confusing if he goes Spider Slayer.

Also expect the big ultimate villain to be Morlun and his dumb family.

>Being a Spidey fan is suffering.