:ITT First crushes

:ITT First crushes

I'm not sorry. Not even a little bit.

Good taste, OP.

patrician tastes

Can you blame me?

Those Audrey Hepburn eyes man, no regrets.

Also this

Fuck forgot pic

She ruined my expectations of female promiscuity and courtship rituals between the sexes.

I don't blame you. Balto's designs were great.

Oh yes. Either her or April.

That sure takes me back.

I know its not Sup Forums but I had a huuuuuge crush on Sheik from Ocarina of time and completely missed the part where it was supposed to be a dude at first. When it was revealed to be Zelda I felt relieved.

My nigga.

How...how is a Muppet this cute?

same

on both accounts

One of my first faps was to child Ruto because she was cute and naked. I also had a thing for Saria and Malon. That game ruined me.

I totally forget about her

you good sir, are a scholar and a gentleman, i tip my hat at you

There was a rumor that it was going to have a dating sidequest where you have the option to choose who Link ends up with as an adult based on your actions as a kid. Looking back the game had more similarly aged female characters than any other Zelda game. Most of them seem to have a bit of a crush on Link too so the rumor might be true.

Not really Sup Forums related.

When i was a kid my dad took me to Japan because the company he worked for got offers to sell the company to a japanese company and he was the mediator.

I didn't understand anything on the TV. But in the evening some channel had re-runs of Urusei Yatsura for 2 hours. While i didn't understand jack shit what was happening Lum made me feel strange.