On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a normal human, 10 being The Anti-Monitor, and Superman being 7 or 8...

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a normal human, 10 being The Anti-Monitor, and Superman being 7 or 8, how strong are the Powerpuff Girls? As individuals and as a group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7kHuC9qK7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably about a 4 or 5. They're just kids and they learn new superpowers occasionally.
If Superman's an 8 and the average human is 1, then Goku is 0.15

Their power fluctuates greatly depending on the episode and the threat. Sometimes they get their asses kicked by relatively trivial foes like Fuzzy Lumpkins, other times they're able to pull of physical feats that would rival the Hulk or the Flash.

at their most competent probably a 7 or 8, but as mentions it flucuates heavily between episodes, so sometimes there as low as 3 or 4

this only applies to the original show,
PPGZ are probably a flat 3(maybe a 4 if we're generous), and PPG2016 is so inconsistent it's impossible to really even attempt to accurately score them

Are the Powerpuff Girls homunculus?

No Pat, they're not fucking cyborgs, god.

Considering this is them within a day or two of being born, I think it's safe to say they'll grow up to be Silver Age Superman-tier powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7kHuC9qK7A

I wouldn't call them cyborgs because they're strictly biological, but I don't think calling them homunculi is far off. They're hand-crafted humanoid life forms grown in a lab using reagents and what looks a lot like alchemy, mixed a cauldron, in an attempt to create the perfect child. The shoe fits.

I don't know who Pat is, I'm assuming it's a youtube commentator or a reference to a show I haven't seen.

Watch the episode Nuthin' Special.

yeah probably

Their power fluctuates dependent on their emotional state. They can go from lifting mountains with one "hand", to being beaten up by random nobodies, depending on how they feel at the moment. They have flown fast enough to travel in time, because they were not aware that it should have been hard to do.

They will never be as strong as my desire to cum on them.

Yeah, tonight they put out an episode that other guy and I were literally watching as he quoted his confusion about the PPG. The homuculus bit was a good point, but then he goes on a weird tangent about not knowing whether the PPG were cybernetic or full-on androids.

Where would you place Major Glory, Kronk, and Val Hallen?

On average, 5 to 6, at their best, 7, at their worst 3. I'd have the RRB at a constant 7, Him at 9, and the average monster at 4.

Probably like 4 to 5.

They got crushed by the Champio-err, I mean Rasslor, so probably about a 5. I think Krunk just messed up the ring so he might be higher. Speaking of, I guess Monkey is about a 6.

heavily plot dependent, limited by their imagination really. PPG answers the question "how would little kids solve problems if they had superpowers". They were usually pretty good at taking out any superstrong monster or whatever, but they had problems with enemies that exploited their vulnerabilities as children (fear, trust, authority). One of my favorite episodes was abracadaver. They beat a magical zombie that they were terrified of by doing magic themselves and it was this weird asspull.

Yeah thats the first thing i thought about as well. Flying so fast they broke time is something most people use to show how strong flash is but the girls did it without even trying. So honestly anywhere between 1 and 9 depending on the day. Id assume not ten just due to a lack of mind of matter control and such.

What I wanna know is will their powers get stronger or weaker with age? Seeing as they seem very based on mood and perception. Once they learn how hard moving mountains is supposed to be, will they be able to do it?

What was he? An alien? A fuzzy bug man?

Buttercup once broke an entire mountain from its base. Bubbles once outran a superhero who travelled at half the speed of light. Blossom regularly outsmarts a genetically enhanced supergenius. They could all time travel by flying fast enough.

It's hard to tell because their powers are varied, but so far they haven't spun earth on its axis which Supes can do.

3/10

Strong i guess but could still smash that pussy. Someone post the ppg twerking gif stat!

>tfw val hallen kronk and major glory were the first characters that I understood were parodies.
massive keks were had.

Is this scale logarithmic?

it probably is.
Or at least a complex function with a lot of variables.