That time Dick Grayson came back to find his ex-girlfriend crippled, slept with her...

>that time Dick Grayson came back to find his ex-girlfriend crippled, slept with her, and then gave her an invitation to his wedding, where he was marrying current girlfriend the next day

Can anyone rival this level of dickery? It's pretty impressive.

Who in their right mind would do that?

That's villainous behavior right there.

Hard to surpass someone trained by Batman

>another Dick shipping wars thread
Strap in, lads

>have bullshit speed wizard powers
>complain about non-superpowered chads who get things done with hard work and charm

Why did people want Wally back?

She deserved it for existing th

...why the fuck would Dick ever do that?!

Like, how the fuck does Dick have fans if he pulled that shit?!

If you judged characters by what some shit writer made them do one time a long ass time ago, every character would have no fans.

I guess you could say he was a..... dick

>not training to be funtional on a rainy day, under the snow, cold
>not training to be funtional after starving yourself
>not training to hold your poop

This is why Robins end leading the team.

Indeed.

very sad tale of woe

The only bad thing about that was the art. Even winnick hated it.

The poop part is easy; you make sure that your diet ensures you are regular, and yet only crap once or twice a week. (And make sure no poor fucker has to enter the bathroom afterwards)

Gotham needs a real hero.

Babs deserves better

Winnick can suck a fart, the animated movie was better.

Which I'm sure he would also admit since he wrote the treatment for the movie, too.

Not even villains ever done that.

But still fuck Winnick.

The animated movie was terrible.

Dick is a chad

>this relationship will never be canon.

No m8, it's next level shit. It's straight up Arch-Villain shit. It's the kind of fucked up move an arch nemesis would pull.

It sounds like something Luthor would do, except Luthor would then leave his current girlfriend at the altar and then stiff the caterer just to be a dick.

Dick straight up cheated on his fiancee

Christopher Priest was right

>disturbingly erotic voice
what? when did the text say that Killer Moth had the voice of Keith David or Joshua Graham or something?

Priest is always right.

I agree, if only because it changed the ending so Batman doesn't fuckin lodge a batarang in Jason's neck.

A few months ago, Sup Forums discovered a panel of Barbara internal monologue about how she had a crush on KM because he had "a voice like a school principal", which Sup Forums took to mean he has the most drop-dead dripping-sex voice possible and that Batgirl/Killer Moth should be OTP because these weirdos can never not push something too hard.

so did she want to fuck her principal or what? why is that the first thing her mind jumps to when she thinks "smooth, sexy voice?"

Because it was the author's fetish.

Yeah, that was a great thread.

>ex-girlfriend
Dick and Babs weren't exes at that time I think.

I imagine its similar to Tim Curry's voice

I find it kind of funny, and of course Barbra wants a project

Bruce still has Dick beat.

>who get things done with hard work and charm

Inheriting a vast fortune is not HARD WORK

>Joshua Graham
The fire that burns between your legs burns brighter than our hatred, Barbara.

>That time Dick told his girlfriend that he thinks she wouldn't have made for a good mother after they both had a scare with a false positive.

Honestly, this probably, but to be fair, Barbara is usually depicted as being both a daddy's girl and the original Batman fangirl... it kinda makes sense her tastes would run to "strong, older male authority figure".

I'd imagine Avery Brooks.

I imagine him sounding exactly like Sterling Archer, for maximum sexiness and funniness.

>that happens
>people still think Babs is worse than Dick
this why we need feminism

>...why the fuck would Dick ever do that?!
He temporarily lost control of himself I guess. He went there to give her the invitation and ended up sleeping with her after she started crawling all over him.

>Library Science
The fuck does that even mean?

It's an Advanced dewey decimal system.

Its an actual thing user. Im half tempted to go back to school and get library certification.

Weirdly enough I was shipping this long before I even saw this panel.

Babs is way worse than Dick for reasons unrelated to Dick.

these are basically daily at this point if you count the Injustice Starfire threads

forget that, apparently she has a brown belt in 'the martial arts'

I actually found out it existed when I went to look for job openings at the local branches. Didn't realize it was that complex.

>that one sexy /fit/ redhead librarian who wears glasses

>Going to college for a degree that specifically trains you for a job where you rely on donations and government funding to curate an ever-shrinking medium
Suddenly I don't feel quite so bad about majoring in psych.

>after she started crawling all over him.
You say that like she'd have any other way to get on him.

Its basically media preservation at this point. And I wouldnt be taking shots at other majors when you're waving that shit around user.

You should still fill bad tho

I'll talk as much shit about Art School degrees and Women's studies majors as I want.

You have no fucking idea.

His name is "Dick" for a reason.

I majored in psych before I changed schools. I was almost suicidally depressed by the end of the first semester.

Have fun with that over saturated field where everyone pretends they know how the mind works and talk about their feelings

>special protein diet
It's semen.

>where everyone pretends they know how the mind works and talk about their feelings
HA. That's if you can get licensed and actually get a practice. Which means not only do you need to be rich as fuck and have Luthor-tier grades and connections to get into grad school, but also spend enough time making MORE connections to get a job offer.

Seriously just fucking kill me

Hey man don sweat it, I took English Literature and on the verge of suicide

>Blaming a character for terrible writers

Its rather sad.

My only explanation is that Dick is, honestly and pathologically addicted to sex. He uses it for a release the same way Bruce has the Crusade. Dick is a nymphomaniac in the extreme, and part of the reason for that is Babs herself.

Considering she was the one who stole his virginities at a tender age.

good thing Economics is a great major to have, r-right guys?

there's no such thing as a good major at this point

College was a mistake.

Actually they get things done with tech that they outsourced

came here to post this
>tells her not to say anything, that it would only make things worse
>he tells dick anyway at the worse time

It's like he wanted everyone to suffer

Maybe she's his second wife and adopted the kids? they don't look anything like her

Yeah you're right Batman and Nightwing never spent any time working hard they were just handed super powers with a lightning bolt.

>tfw I can't into replying

>psych major thinks he has anything over university librarians/archivists
>he thinks librarians aren't involved in the digitization of media and the preservation of media that are too delicate to be digitized
>he thinks librarians don't curate ease of access to academic journals and databases

I'm glad for the spam just because it let me get to know Killer Moth the character instead of Killer Moth the meme and how he's might just unironically be one of the best Batman villains ever and also how he totally should just take the jump and become a full-time Batgirl villain.

Maube Gotham Principals and headmasters just have really sexy voices.
>damn girl you got a real gotham principal voice

Dick Gryason should be killed off
his fan base consists of exclusively faggots

It's not his fault

Best threads desu

>t. Didio

>He doesn't understand the mechanics of L-Space

t. Business major

Econ master race reporting in.

OP here
That wasn't that point, this was supposed to be a superdickery thread.

What book is this actually from, I see it all the time but never get an answer

>thinking a thread about Dick drama wouldn't lead to shipping discussion

Nightwing Annual #2 I think

>Can anyone rival this level of dickery?
Yes.
Imagine if those weren't tears.

You know what? I think it's time I actually read this. Because I've seen so many pages from it without actually reading the whole thing.

What could go wrong?

Also thank god for Dick's classic speedo.

Did Batman seriously think that what he did wasn't going to kill or seriously injure Jason?

Batman's passive ability is that nothing he does ever kills anybody no matter what.

Dick can't go five seconds without thinking about sex.

Seriously??