Punisher working for Hydra

>Punisher working for Hydra
This is fucking stupid. Like that time he became a mob boss. I also hate that they added his admiration for Captain America as part of his character now.

>admiration for Captain America as part of his character now
Always been a thing faggot.

Her admires him enough to join him in a criminal terrorist organization faggot?

>Character acts wildly out of character in Secret Empire.

Wow, what a shocker!

I'm not saying him joining Hydra isn't pants on heads retarded but he's always been Cap's fan boy.

He may idolize Cap, but in Civil War when Cap was considering recruiting villains Frank still shot them.

>criminal terrorist organization
How are they a criminal terrorist organization when they are the legal government of the United States? Trump personally signed over leadership of America to Steve Rogers under the assumption that he'd hand that power over once the state of emergency ended.

>Trump personally signed over leadership of America to Steve Rogers under the assumption that he'd hand that power over once the state of emergency ended.
kek. you mean Putin

Plot twist, it is the Chameleon disguised as Frank.

I mean, how else would Frank be able to go toe to fucking toe with Black Widow.

What? How is Chameleon fighting Black Widow more believable than Frank doing it?

DON'T

>Giving a fuck about marvel
You're only hurting yourself, OP.

It isn't, but it's more believable than Frank joining Hydra.

When Norman Osborn took over SHIELD and essentially ran the country he was completely legitimate, but Frank still took a shot at him within the hour.

Is this because Whedon's sentiment of Frank being a fascist is more wide spread in Marvel than previously thought?

I'm more inclined to believe Marvel's writers are just shit. They don't get most of the characters they write. And even if they do get the characters they don't know how to write them well.

Are you telling me Frank becoming the new Warmachine is OOC?

Out of curiosity, has Cosmic Cube shenanigans been ruled out?

We'll have to see. It's better than Hydra Punisher.

It doesn't help that editorial are idiots. They made the MAX and Marvel Knights to save the company. Which it DID, surprising no one. You hire good authors and good artists and you make good books that sell. Now they won't do that and they neuter every book that tries to tap into that vein. Jessica Jones can't even fucking swear...that tells you that editorial is forgetting the lessons they learned from bankrupcy

Being War Machine isn't a Hydra agent.

I miss MAX and Marvel Knights Punishers. The only thing I'm looking forward to is The Platoon. I've been between lukewarm to disappointed in the new Punisher series.

I mean, ultimately speaking, everything that is happening in this event is kinda in a limbo in about forty different ways, where you can explain away a lot of stuff with nothing else than the Cosmic Cube. I'm not even talking about the Cube actually changing reality, just the fact that it can.

Cap's entire plan revolves around getting his hands on the cube because he ultimately wants to vaporize everything that isn't his very specific view of Hydra. That means he wants to vaporize probably a good majority of his own army, if not change them into being the same kind of brand of Hydra that he is. That's the point, I think. Everything in the event is just a means to an end for Cap, so much so that if he does actually put everything together, he's going to warp reality and reverse everything. Make all the supers that dies alive again, this time as Hydra. All the inhumans would be changed to Hydra, so no need for the camps, all the mutants, so no need for their pseudo-country.

Frank pretty much said exactly that in the Secret Empire issue. At first I thought he was talking about his family, which sounded just stupid to me, but I think he sees it the same way as Cap. It's a means to an end. Usually, he always watches out for innocents and makes sure he's only killing people that deserve to die, but with the Cube they can just make it so no one dies, and what's more, Cap would be able to give him the power to finally end the war he's been raging forever. No more innocent bystanders or collateral damage.

What I'm saying is if you stretch it really, reeeeaaally thin, you can almost make sense of it. At least, as far as the author's intentions go. I still think it's fucking retarded, but I make sense of it by just thinking that they're all on a GodDoom power-trip about creating the perfect utopia. It is a distinctly human affliction, after all. We've all thought about it ourselves, I'm sure.

fuck off character fag, it wasn't about characters it was about making good stories. They took the handcuffs off of writers and gave them amazing artist and let them go to town. It didn't have to be edge, Black Panther and Astonishing X-Men were Marvel Knights

Oh man, how dare I talk about The Punisher in a Punisher thread. Retard.

I bet this kid is involved.

>Fuck off character fag
Who put that stick up your ass user?

>my fascist power fantasy is bad now?!?!

Hey, I agree with her.

>This is fucking stupid.
Yes. And the worst part is the same across the board for marvel the last five years. All this could have been done well but is just shit. Because the writers are shit and the editors are shit.
>I also hate that they added his admiration for Captain America as part of his character now.
Nah fuck you.

I think that's the joke.

Fuck you too.

>Like that time he became a mob boss
From the volume back in '95?

>Character acts wildly out of character in an event comic

>Punisher
>working for Hydra and Steve, not-so-subtle stand-ins for the US and Trump
>being surprised
News flash - Marvel has taken political soapboxing to new levels, and it will only get worse - just like we were told it would get worse years ago when this whole ride started. You know what you can do? Vote with your wallet.

The difference is that Steve Rogers is his hero whereas Norman Osborn should have stayed dead the first time around.