Was it autism?

Was it autism?

just a gay lovers quarrel.

Everyone was surprised at Cartman having a gf, Kyle took it pretty well compared to some girs

It was cute. I want Cartman to corrupt her. She was already mean to Marjorine, the potential is there.

When is Kyle and Wendy going to screw already?

If they continue their relationship next season, they better add more substance. I can accept that the train wreck of season 20 ruined a lot of their arc but right now I know jack shit about Heidi as a character.

Remember when they made it seem like Cartman had a different angle at the beginning of the season before they broke his stuff?
What do you think he was going to do?

>star pupil

If any girl and boy in South Park seem purely platonic it's those two. The egg episode drove that point home super hard. Kyle has 0 interest in her.

Probably join the girls side as a "feminist" and help escalate the growing tension between the boys. Being on the winning side and the only one with a GF, Cartman would initially appear victorious, but his nature won't let him keep up the ploy for long and shit happens.

The episode where Stan thought everything was shit showed their platonic relationship can become something more with other students remarking that they should fuck.

A fat fictional neo nazi child has a girlfriend. How pathetic do you think OP feels?

Heidi has multiple fathers and mothers + was a bitch in the past. Cartman cared for her grade to an extent in the egg episode when she was his partner.

I was the same way when I got my first serious gf.

#terraformmars

>Token's Life Matters

Probably had that made after World War Zimmerman

Probably blame Kyle/the Jews for creating a cyberbullying cartel, or infuiltrate the feminists and urge them to believe that. Or he was kind of just uninterested.

They'll probably just do what they do with Stan and Wendy, and almost never do anything together unless the plot demands it.

Is that picture dated 15th of the 12th 2022?

>John Titor shitposting in Sup Forums

(OP)
no, it's the jews :v

So will this ship actually be an official thing because I can't imagine Cartman in a long standing relationship

Idk but it was unfunny, that's for sure

fucking drumft made them rewrite everything

I fucking hate non-episodic seasons. The last two were so boring.

Also Kyle and Cartman should fug

I think its ordered by year, month, day