I know a lot of people probably don't like grey Jen. But this hits me right in the fetish

I know a lot of people probably don't like grey Jen. But this hits me right in the fetish.

>Numarvel is already walking 'Jen is the new brute hulk' back
Thank God.
and I'm not usually into muscle girls but this is hitting me right in the dick

How many issue were needed to have her finally transform 6 or 7 ?
I apprecite the fact that at least she isn't a squared jawed bulldike but that is far from being good enought.

The comic is probably the worst comic ever made, but yes, her design is so good.

>what if cyke fell in love with grey jen instead of jean grey?

>I'm not usually into muscle girls but this is hitting me right in the dick.

That sounds painful user and you have that checked out afterwards. :p

>ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY!?

sadly it's a solid design but given to another non-writer sycophant Marvel hired for peanuts

I just didn't like the slow pace her comic was going
as for grey and green zebra hulk it's an ok look i guess I hope she hulks out more than once

She's already back to hulking regularly, like aparently it's suddenly therapeutic for her to transform and wreck things.

>suddenly
I grant you I'm not a regular reader of She-Hulk, but even casuals know that Jen's deal is that she's shy and mousey normally, and the She-Hulk form gives her the confidence to be more outgoing and bold.

And of course it's therapeutic for her. She is a lawyer after all.

Except her current run was based around her having PTSD over her near death experience with Thanos and trying to deal with the loss of Bruce.

The entire first arc of the new Hulk run was her desperately trying to stop herself from transforming into the Hulk and just be Jennifer Walters. She even compared the feeling of her transforming as to breaking and tearing her apart instead of filling her with her confidence like it used to. She was scared to do so.

Pick up with the next arc, and none of that is a thing anymore. Everything is just another day at the office again with no proper resolution. Even Jessica Cruz didn't get 100% clear of her fears after getting a Green Lantern ring.

they don't know what they doing
How about change her powers, or add more powers?

>>Mariko Tamaki
>>non-writer

what
this book might not be great but she has done some great OGNs and her Supergirl is decent

It's not even close but it's pretty terrible. I lasted 2.5 issues, and only because I like Jen so much.

>Mariko Tamaki
She's collected an assload of awards, but I can only remember one of her works. It was that summer camp by the lake thing, and it was terrible, boring and trite as fuck. Made Ghost World look action packed by comparison.

I only read up to the first 6 on this she hulk run, but it had some of the same critical problems. Pacing that made bendis look fast by comparison. Soo much lying around and moping. Side characters and themes that get briefly introduced...and then not used at all or have any relation to anything else.

Her Supergirl was bad... I guess at least it wasn't boring.

better than Orlando

Yeah, sure.

Maybe you should have posted a better drawn example. Her proportions maker her look like a dwarf.

>her Supergirl is decent
>in the first issue Supergirl pops a zit that explodes pus which covers the entire room
No.

>The comic is probably the worst comic ever made

First arc was about three times as long as it had to be and I'm not proud of myself for sticking through it, but the new arc's okay.

>New arc is okay
You mean the one where two guys want to make big money off of one-time livestream views by turning a gay online baking show host into a hulk?
A gay baking show host Jen just so happens to watch because she's apparently a complete retard?
Okay isn't the word I'd use.

Throughout her first arc, she was afraid of becoming Hulk (as opposed to She-Hulk) because she felt she was losing control. The resolution of that arc was embracing the Hulk and was followed up in the next issue by her attending a PTSD support group on recommendation from that Flo woman that was hounding her, signifying that she was no longer running from her fear but working through it.

It's also worth noting that, while she is going Hulk in hew arc, she hasn't actually done anything *productive* with it. All she accomplished in the last issue was intimidate a couple of losers, and she didn't even get any information out of it - and in cape books, violent intimidation is *always* useful. It's not even clear yet whether her Hulkouts are going to be useful at all, or if they're actually going to cause more trouble than they start (she was getting pretty unnecessarily rough with those losers), showing that she still needs to work on getting back to She-Hulk rather than Hulk.

Now maybe you don't like the way that this transition has been handled, and that's a wholly legitimate opinion. But to say that "everything is just another day at the office again" is wrong. Jen is very clearly not back to her old self.

Well, it's the word I'd use. Not "great" or even "above average", but things are happening and I care about seeing their resolution. I don't close the comic feeling like I'd been cheated as I did with the first arc.

basically, the underling logic of the book is solid, but the narration is bad.

I'm going to guess, based on the issues I read, the author was trying for an sympathetic\empathetic reaction from the readers to Jen's struggle.
It didn't work and it only generated boredom and apathy.

Which was also caused by the marketing of the book: it's supposedly a book about depression, traumas, feelings and emotions but stars a character that is automatically associated by readers with "FUN" and a title associated with "SMASH".
And the author is no Peter David.

So, yeah. Anybody who might like this book more than "okay" is most likely somebody who has no background reading either Jen or Bruce.