What happened to this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls050749872/
youtu.be/lOtZJL2cwDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing of interest.

autism

She was literally retconed out of the comic

Did Hussie waifu Arenea, or did he think she's inferior to Vriska?

>I'm glad we got some closure about _____!
Fill in the blanks
That's a joke, you can't

Doc Scratch.

nothing

Transformed into a penis.

What was the point of trickster mode?

to make you regret reading more homestuck

We got no closure on him. Only a single instance of him died, his soul was still in Cal and still presumably being seeded into Universes.

If we're to be kind to Hussie (and I won't be), then her change could be attributed to a meta plot development. After all, the reason she did all that business with the plotting and the mind controlling was so that she could become interesting and relevant, and thus, she became a villain; the only way she could become interesting and relevant with the already saturated cast of heroes and protag.

But even this little is expecting too much of Hussie at that point of the story.

>expecting character arcs
They're real people.

Aranea, aka Nice-Vriska

I thought Nice-Vriska was Karkat.

>Karkat is based on Maddox
>becomes a complete cuckold

Which Homestuck has:

-the biggest calves?

-the longest fingernails?

-the most lice-infested pubes?

he wasn't writing the comic anymore by that point

Hussie has to be Chuck Tingle

Why ask for spoilers? just keep watching the anime, you'll see the rest of her story-arc.

Only if you tell me what happened to this game

You got me there.

>seven months of "bugfixes"
I wonder what outrageous lie they'll come up with next. "Steam submission issues"?

>captcha: anal terminal
Yes, yes. I am.

soon it will follow the path of Unsung Story or perhaps No Man's Sky.
I just want this to be a massive trash fire everyone involved from creator to backer deserves to burn in

what? We saw his end. His end was foreshadowed. We saw his origin, we were what he did during his lifespan, and saw the effects he had on the main characters.

What are you missing about Doc Scratch that you feel you have to keep your notebook open?

> only a single instance of him died
Yes. There was only one.
> his soul was still in Cal
You've got that backwards.
> still being seeded into Universes
No. Doc Scratch was consumed in evoking Lord English. And Lord English didn't follow the players into the next universe.

It's a visual medium. We saw Doc Scratch's end. His storyline ended, there's no whatever-the-opposite-of-closure is (openage? orphanage?)

it's not even 3D anymore, is it?

CHERISH AND LOVE KATNEP-user!

>It's a visual medium.

HOLY FUCKIN KEK

Doc Scratch has been English's door into every single Universe he ever entered. That's the cycle. English infects the dreams of a species that will play the game with Gamzee's fear magic, Cal is planted, Cal is used to instruct the birth of Scratch, Scratch ends the Universe and himself, allowing English to enter.

I said I thought we got closure about Scratch you mongoloid.

It's so weird that LE was introduced as some pan-universal demon virus (contrasting with Bec Noir as localized cancer) and then expedited out of the story like some generic villain: trap him in a black hole and voilĂ . Except... isn't that just one instance of LE? We'll never know.

>captcha: horseshoe close
relevant.

I don't know, maybe he can't leave a body unless it dies or whatever the fuck ends the existence of an immortal angel demon skull monster, kind of like Dreamselves except he can't wake up.

"How eight-ad can I be"?

>can't wake up
SAVE ME

Dad and Mom

This panel is where it all went wrong.

why is that a kid who was "born" in 95 had his roomed filled with movie posters of largely 80's flicks?

why not?

no, literally, why the fuck not? what part of that is so difficult for you to comprehend?

born in le wrong generation

>largely 80s
imdb.com/list/ls050749872/

Apparently only two movies there are from the 80s.

>lyrics
Where would Dave get lyrics, he's not a singer

Samples from other tracks, presumably.

but they're in his red spiky text

Troll kids:
Equius
Gamzee (boy has no sense of hygiene it seems)
Nepeta
Kids (both alpha & beta)
Jake or Jade (dem adventurer legs son)
Jade (dem doggo claws)
Yet again Jake or Jade from being outside so often (you just know they've been outside naked at least once)
Other characters:
Hearts boxcars
Caliborn (genuine ripping and tearing claws)
A hard guess but I'd probably give it to Bec noir by virtue of being a filthy furry

Well he was SUPPOSED to have a rap battle with Bro, before Hussie got lazy, so he can probably rap.

but he's white

but white guys can't rap

linking AR/Dirk and Doc Scratch was unnecessary

What was this deleted

they died as a loving couple

And as virgins

sounds like homesuck, you either die a virgin or live long enough to become gay

Which character is based on Dick then?

Nope. The 3D assets were scrapped and instead we've got jarring slideshow 2D animations. Similar to the flash games actually. Unless they improved since the last trailer, and I highly doubt that.

youtu.be/lOtZJL2cwDY

See for yourself. The crawling animation sticks out at the worst to me.

>This timeline was always doomed because Aranea was destined to turn retarded.

Flimsiest reasoning/writing I've ever witness.

Everything post retcon was worse

>dude vriska has to be alive for reasons

Katnep is love. Katnep is life.

she's one of the most annoying characters . she was so boring . she was more harmless then nepeta . and that was her down fall because her dancestor was a ruthless tyrant and she's a bookworm proper piece of shit who's secretly into meenah

Meenah "Toddlerfondler" Peixes would never go for her, she's too old.

I have this headcanon that Dave and Bro/Dirk are the ectobiological descendants of Ice cream man from and it don't stop

Wasn't he black

Where did you hear that?

Dunno, he lived in the ghetto with no father and rapped.

remember the intro pages with cool quotes

remember the walkaround that had prophecies for all 4 kids based on those pages

remember none of it happened

No.
hell in the same comic, you can see how andrew draws black people and ice cream man doesn't look like them at all.

This is TRUTH.

Vriskaposter is A SHIT.

Shade or whoever killed his dad, read the prequel dumbass.

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Dumb catposter.

See, there is a perfectly justified explana[TRAIN NOISES]
[TRAIN NOISES CONTINUE FOR A MINUTE]
[TRAIN NOISES END]imeline. That's all.

Fucking felt train.

Aw man, don't hurt me like this. Seer: Descend, right?
I miss the narration. It really gave early Homestuck its charm, especially those intros. The Act 1 flash about absence still gives me chills. What happened to you, Hussie?

I can't fucking hold all of these nepetas user.

I keep my viewpoint that act 6 was a mistake.

Also cohen, ipdg and a bunch of other shitters including tumblr happened. It was going especially downhill faster after the "I'M FEELING CAUCASIAN" incident because that's when you knew hussie was incredibly scared of tumblr.

Is this how their kind establishes dominance?

Can wasting potential to the degree Hussie did it be made a felony so he can rot in jail?

I just want him to hurt as much as he hurt me

Go to bed

8ut Katnep is shit.

SPIDERS KEEP MOVING

In order for you to be accepted into Hussie's inner circle, you first must pledge allegiance to Vriska

where's the janitor who deletes homestuck threads when you need him?

t. assblasted vriskafag

What if, instead of Hussie giving undue significance and characterization to Vriska, he gave it to Eridan instead?

He's asleep, getting fucked all night by his giant black boyfriend is exhausting

didn't realize the janitor was Karkat

who is this oc I keep seeing?

That equius can smash me anyday.

yes that one.