Watch it on Disney XD all day or

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ

Now lets talk about Disney's newest show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlLyZEfGQIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same quality as Rick and Morty.

I hope it's good. The old one doesn't hold up but I have alot of nostalgia for it.

I liked it so far.
In the pilot movie, the focus lies on Bluey and his attempt to get accepted by Scroogey. .

It's shit.

The original wasn't the best thing ever (other than the theme song) but it was really good compared to other cartoons of its time.

Now this is just an overwritten version of the same thing. Instead of being a fun adventure cartoon it's yet another sitcom, and not a very good one.

OP Here, I also wanted to give my opinion of the show or at least the first two episodes

I thought it was great, the trips actually had enough personality I felt bad that I still couldn't remember which was which. Webby a lot less annoying and Mabel-like then I thought she would be. Donald and Scrooge are pretty great. And The Triplets have/had a Mother,
who knew?

I would give it overall a Hopscotch out of Pancake.

I found the triplets to be incredibly annoying. I'll have to give it a rewatch when I'm less tired, but as it stands I couldn't stand them

Quackmore is looking good.

Felt the same to me but took away Webby being annoying and gave the triplets separate personalities. I can see why someone would think they are dumber though since they don't have the Great Book of Plot Solving.

Smug little fuckers.

As is Hortense, even if she looks quite different in this show.

It was pretty good but they sidelined hewy and Louie for Dewy acting like an autistic spaz

>1.54GB

Jesus, thats a huge ass file. How long was the episode, 45 min to an hour?

45 min.

Well, the triplets have been coddled by Donald for so long, they all crave for some excitement. Combined with the fact that they're preteens, and that Dewey feels that he somehow needs to prove himself, and I can see why he makes dumb things.

Does anyone else need the subs for Donald? I don't understand half of his words.

Jesus Buddha Muhammad how long is that hour long special, it must be like a whole hour

THIS

He is understandable if you're accustomed to hearing him on the Mickey Mouse shorts.
But yes, the subs do help.

Personally I didn't find any of the humor very funny. Just forced.

Does anybody have an alternate download or something? I fucking hate MEGA, the download stopped 5 times and with each restart it drained transfer so now it wants me to pay.

I'm not a big fan of wendy being hyper-capable to the point of beating 2 trained mercs, and also, not a big fan of the triplets mom thing, at least at this point.

Everything else was fine. I like what they're doing with the boys, making Dewey the adventure-minded one, Louie the shrewd, capitalist one, and Huey the the bookworm. It's kinda like splitting up Scrooge's personality a bit, well dunno about the bookworm thing, but eh. Launchpad feels a bit underplayed, but Since Donald is present, it's understandable. As for the jokes, it's hit or miss, but I laughed out loud at the boat house exploding, so that alone is more than many shows, so i'll give it a pass Personally, I love the look of the show. It looks like an animated comic book, especially with the halftones and how varied the lines of the background stuff look. Judging by the OP, it's probably what they were going for.

>Overwritten

Sure vague nonwords always make the review sound true

There was supposed to be humor? I didn't laugh at a single thing.

Turn on a tv

Europoor. I don't even have a fucking TV bruh

Learn English before posting on Sup Forums.

Nobody has anything smaller than 1.5 GB?

Strange I laughed quite alot

Meant to reply to this

It's Webby, not Wendy.
As for her martial competence, she does have the explanation that her granny taught her to be prepared in every situation, and Mrs. Beakly does certainly look impressive enough in stature to make it believable.
As for last second reveal of Donald Duck's sister / the triplet's mother, I actually like it that they will deal with that issue.

That wasn't english, it was Idiot and unlike you I don't speak Idiot

Well, I'm sure its been uploaded to Youtube a few times now, and other sites

see

I want to corrupt Webby into lying to her grandma on the phone while she rides my cock!

It was good. Potential to be great.

Stop whining about Webby.

riveting

It was a good start, Launchpad was my favorite in the original ducktales and he had so many quality lines in this episode

"Yes sir random kid I just met!"

"Aww, family truly is the greatest adventure of OH NO THE GROUND!"

I'm still not sold on the triplets but the voice acting for Webby was spot on.

Kinda weird but, how has this never come up before?

>i have no argument

Mom?!
>youtu.be/KlLyZEfGQIU

What do you specifically mean by that?

SO WHY THE FUCK WAS LUNCH PAD HIS FUCKING SHOFER? WHERE IS THE OLD GUY

holy fuck learn the language before posting you degenerate third worlder

Duckworth? Probably going to see him in another episode, according to the buzz on the internet.

YOU SHUTUP

The fact that their mother was an adventurer? They didn't know Donald was one either.

I assume Beakly's coments about not being a secretary lead to Duckworth getting hired

Kek

Says the guy on the same side as

in the comics their mom was an astronaut lost in space for a plotline, not even kidding

I guess I meant how has the Triplets parents never come up in the thirty years its been around.

Going By the Pic it looks like she was a pilot of some kind

*chauffeur

Nevermind

Just because you are a dumb faggot that doesn't know anything doesn't mean it hasn't.

Fucktales was never good.

The triplets were invented to have a bunch of young kids torment Donald Duck. The parents themselves were irrelevant.

>fucktales

I would totally fuck them...

I guess that Scrooge is searching for some supertreasure, and that the jewel of Atlantis is just one of many artifacts that will open the way to it, since it is mentioned in the Papia Prophecy stone tablet.

Has the money bin always been on an island?

I could've sworn it was in the middle of the city, on a round, green hill, to be exact.

>doesnt know that he got trolled

you must be new here

It's different now in this new iteration of DuckTales.

Any links to other sites? I can't download the file and Disney XD's homepage is being a huge cunt right now.

There's a torrent on TPB

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

>TalkBack
>not TalkQuack
Shit thread title, OP.

>TalkQuack
>Not QuackBack
Who's the retard here?

I do wonder if the duckheaded man-horse will still be around in McDuck Manor.

Sup Forums is not tvtropes, boy.

How the fuck can i download the episode? is big for a free account, i'm on 95% right now

It actually makes sense that the kids could defeat the mercenaries.
They were the best of the cheapest.
Which still means that they're not that good at all.

Quality assassins do cost a big penny after all.

Shit, you got me.

>i basically admitted i have no argument

He's going to be, like, the main sibling I'm guessing

Early focus might lay on him, yes. After all, he does want to stand out from being more than just the nondescript middle triplet.

>Burger is thin now
>All those unnecessary Beagle Boys

>Doofus listed as a villain

Eh, in some of the comics, the Beagle Boys were a huge organization with tons of members after all.

True, but the cast of the new DT is already huge. It worked fine with just 7 or 8 in the original show.

This is just totally my personal opinion but I have a strong feeling anybody who thinks this legitimately isn't funny on any level at all is either joyless or probably wanted to hate this show from the start

More variety among Beagles is always good.

I think it's moreso that the focus of these early episodes is Scrooge getting back into the adventuring groove.
I can see future episodes with more focus towards Scrooge's business ventures and Louie being the focus then.
No idea how they're gonna play up Huey though, or Webby too, for that matter.

Meh the Joke about the magic sword trying to kill a ghost was funnier.

"I should have been more specific! !"

So is it Gravity Falls 2.0 or not? (The answer may determine whether I watch it.)

It's amazing but it's Disney so I already knew it would be

One of the important lessons that Donald himself seems to be learning is that he must let things go.
Let go of his old grudge towards his uncle, and let his nephews go their own way to learn the ways of the world.

It does have adventures, it promises a plot, it has mysteries.

Looks that way so far, but its too early to tell. Definitely going to have continuity if thats what you mean.

>tfw I speculated weeks ago that Della had something to do with Scrooge and Donald's falling out
Also, her outfit indicates she was the pilot to Donald's sailor. Nice.

I like Gravity Falls so Yeah pretty much. Though mostly on a family mystery adventure way. None of the characters match up. Webby was to much of a sad dork to really be Mabel.

Thanks, but what about writing quality? How is it?

>who could that sexy rule 63 version of unca Donald be?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

I just woke up

Was it good?

Yes. And quite sweet.

Call me when Gizmoduck shows up.

Are they even using Don Rosa's comics as a base?

It's more Carl Barks right?

You said nothing. Its a fine show for kids, just like the original. You have nothing of substance to say and lack an overall ability to judge or criticize coherently.

Come back when you have a real opinion.

Neither do you, to be fair.