Why does she wear a skirt if they don't wear pants?

Why does she wear a skirt if they don't wear pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbg0ycJGAa0
youtube.com/watch?v=hFzEesuP520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of double standards.

It's weird because we still have Minnie Mouse panties gags in the new Mickey Mouse shorts. But they still felt the need to cover up Webby and Donald's sister.

Its so we know shes a girl

>Its so we know shes a girl

*It's so we know she's a girl

Why did Donald put on a towel in the opening scene while he was getting ready for his job interview?

Its her culture. Like Glomgold's skirt

IT'S A KILT YOU UNCULTURED FAGGOT.

Same reason Glomgold wears a kilt, except for the part about attempting to be significantly more Scottish than Scrooge.

The bow doesn't give it away?

No. Girls need bows and skirts to be recognized as girls.

Oh man I saw someone ask basically this same question regarding the Warner Brothers and Dot and there was a really good explanation that I don't have saved and probably won't be able to put as good.

So, the male form is defined by the penis. It's a big prominent jutting thing and it's kind of a big deal. When you have a male character with no pants, you can clearly see that they are neuter. Bugs Bunny and all the male looney toons characters have no penis. They are deliberately shown to be penis-less in order to make them nonoffensive. Nobody cares if they're "naked" if there's nothing there.

The female form is defined by breasts. If you show a female naked below the waist, the lack of a penis is irrelevant. People expect it to be smooth down there because, culturally, nobody has ever cared about the vagina. In old times it was at most a quietly ignored inconvenience. A female who is naked below the waist is not seen as "inoffensively neuter" like a male, she is seen as naked, and that is inappropiate.

But because the female form is defined by breasts, you can get away with a topless female, as long as the chest is flat, for the same reason that a flat male crotch is acceptable. If the character is nude but the offensive protruding parts are absent, then it doesn't matter.

This same logic governs breasts and nipples outside of animation too. The offensive part is the noteworthy protrusion, the nipple. You can show as much of the boob as you want, you can even get away with some kind of form-fitting outfit that basically shows the entire boob, so long as there's no visible nipple.

By the way the reason Yacko wears pants is because he's the "leader" of the three. He's literally the one who wears the pants around here. Plus he'd look weird if he was all black with no clothes.

So the floor wouldn't get wet. Ever heard the saying "like off a duck's back"?

Unless they're penguins.

So Yakko has a humungous donger, then, is what you're telling me?

where can I watch it?

cause its cute

youtube.com/watch?v=kbg0ycJGAa0

Because skirts are the easiest way to create a character with a female outline.

>Janna Ordania

Why are all the guys naked but the girls are clothed?

Furries.

>her culture
>Webby VANDERquack
Pic related, two Highland maidens from Glasgow in traditional Scottish attire

Its to make it sexier when we find out that she doesn't wear underwear.

is she the rabbit girl from bobs burgers?

It just occurred to me it must be shocking to get images of your past self and apparently you were an exhibitionist even on important missions.

So do you also know why female characters get eyelashes? I've seen this when there are pure animals without clothes.

eyelashes are feminine?

waahh! what are we gonna do on the bed?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFzEesuP520

They have a retractable screw-driver wiener, they can hide that

Not sure why Winnie has a skirt tho

>that
>really good explanation

I think they just want to "doll them up"
girls tend to have lots of pretty clothes, whereas males tend to wear the same old shit day in and day out. women are expected to put on flashy wardrobes.

>linking shit

go away.

Webby

>Cape Suzette is now part of the Duckverse
Hmmmmmm

How else would we know she is a girl?

Skirt or not, when she was crawling through the vents and the boys were directly behind her, they clearly saw everything.

Why is anime so terrible?

because this

To hide her gigantic duck pussy

To make straight males like me, suffer.

Because how can you have upskirt shots without a skirt?

Clothing makes people into a sex object.
Women are sex objects.
Hence women need clothing.

Also St. Canard and Spoonerville.

best answer.

Knowing this, it really makes me like Dixie Kong a whole lot more.

St. Canard was always part of the Duckverse

Men are the default people, so cartoon characters need distinguishing features to be girls

I wanna see Yakko's dick.

Like, what would it look like?
A humans? A dogs? Some hybrid of the two?

>A humans? A dogs?

*A human's? A dog's?

>she

I always assumed it was because pants would look weird on that body type, but a skirt just hangs down. Glomgold wears a kilt, same principle. Duck pants are weird.

The answer to your question is no.

Ahhh , the classic panty dilemma ..

Retractable duck dicks

skirts work aesthetically. Pants do not.

>Not liking Dixie Kong from the start.
Pleb.

male ducks IRL are rapists with corkscrew shaped penises.

for upskirt animation shots

Women dont have nude rights men get to enjoy.

Damn, they were waiting to animate that.

It's just cute.

No it's Sadie from SU