Early Cut Of Justice League Deemed "Unwatchable," Substantial Changes Being Made

>Warner Bros. was apparently unhappy with a few things in Justice League. Namely, the tone – which they felt was too dark – and the portrayal of Cyborg.

>These reshoots – which are still taking place – are not standard pick-ups/additional photography. Why? Apparently, an early cut of the film was deemed “unwatchable.” Thus, substantial changes to the film were ordered.

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/early-cut-justice-league-deemed-unwatchable-substantial-changes-made/

Looks like Snyder goofed again. Just place Patty Jenkins in charge of the DCEU.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Another Synder hater? Geez, the movie hasn't even come out yet.

JUST

PISS

We have a thread laughing at these fake news already

MY

There's already a thread about this in the catalog.

>Living in denial
The only fake news that we had regarding DC was the issue with Afleck (that is probably be leaving after Flashpoint anyway), all the shit regarding SS, BvS and WW was right.

Hell, the reshots about Cyborg regarding tone are even confirmed by the people who work on the movie.

>too dark
IT'S A FUCKING DARKSEID STORY FOR FUCKS SAKE, OF COURSE IT'S DARK. And now Whedon os turning it into another fucking quipfest, jesus christ. Truly the death of creative freedom in Hollywood has already happened.

I plan using this image alot in the coming months

What do you think was wrong with Cyborg? Not black enough or too black?

>this DC movie is a mess!
Yeah, yeah, just like WW.

>IT'S A FUCKING DARKSEID STORY
no it's not. It's steppenwolf

Hey guys remember when the fake news about Affleck were confirmed smear campaign within 24 hours of being published? Or Wonder Woman being a mess and now it's crushing Marvel's equivalent movie of BvS? You need to be mentally ill to pay attention to this shit at this point

The article you linked to says these reports are unconfirmed.

More of an Apokalips stpry, but saying that feels weird and Steppenwolf is just a Darkseid lackey.

>WW
Nope.

>Too dark

Fuck Marvel for ruining capeshit forever.

>Namely, the tone – which they felt was too dark
Just stop trying to make superman grimdark you stupid shits.

Both. Too much chicken and watermelon, not enough crowns for all his kanglyness.

And it'll make a billion dollars.

Suicide Squad is still close to unwatchable. And people lapped that shit up too.

>one movie out of 4 does good
>taking place 100 years before other three
>with casts that's all dead
>This means that DC can never ever make a bad movie ever times infinity-thousand

Everything that made Wonder Woman good will not be present. Everything that made Suicide Squad, Man of Steel, and Batman vs Superman awful will be present.

How many times have they done this? Suicide Squad, BvS, it always fucks the film up

But BvS and MoS were great, SS was edited by a trailer company.

The only people who like "muh dark" shit shows like MoS and BvS are contrarian faggots like you and snyder himself. The movies are fucking abysmal a movie can have a dark tone and still be enjoyable they're both just unpleasent films to sit through. It doesn't have to be a quip fest to be good like morons like you suggest but it also has to be enjoyable to sit through which they aren't. Marvel has made stinkers but blaming them for making it so people don't like Snyder's fecal matter just proves how retarded you are.

it's not a problem with the movies being dark, it's a problem with the story being written by a 3 year old

>DC IS FINISHED!

Wonder Woman was extremely dark but it was also humorous and WW herself came across as a hero rather than an angsty dipshit. A dark movie can easily work if it's made by someone competent.

How is it that each one of these blogs has an inside source yet none of them reported that Zach Snyder had left production of the film?

This is actually one of the reasons we can assume Justice League will suck. Suicide Squad had the entire tone of the movie fucked up and replaced because a single trailer got better reviews.

A single trailer. From a company that had little affiliation with the project.

And they gutted the entire movie to mimic them.

He was probably fucking boring. The trailers, which tend to bandy about the few lighthearted moments in these movies, still made him look like a creepy emotionless robot asshole.

Kek nothing can save this franchise

My favorite Disney propoganda was when everybody tried to say Wonder Woman was the worst part of BvS because her movie was coming next. Gotta strangle that baby in the cradle to make Papa Disney happy.

kek, she WAS the worst part

no, she was the worst part of her own movie, BvS had so many bad parts she couldn't even compete

>everybody tried to say Wonder Woman was the worst part of BvS
That's not how you spell "Lex Luthor"

I wonder who's behind those endless "DCEU IS FINISHED" rumors?

Falseflag fags who give snyderfags something to screech about, and you fall for it every single time

GRANNY'S PEACH TEA

Hi Snyder

Sounds like bullshit but I'm almost willing to believe you.

How did the DCEU become such a mess?

it's cherry :)

You have no life.

because they gave David Ayer many creative freedom....

and it wasnt?

Damn, DC losses again EL JUSTO

Cause Snyder took inspiration from you

SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN!

By the way, who else is looking forward to the amazing Inhumans show?

It's clear they have no goddamn idea what they're doing. By the time the first Avengers movie came out, the MCU had four movies of setup to work with, giving all of the major players some room to establish themselves. They also started with Iron Man, who was a key Avenger member, but had never had a proper adaptation before then, making him a logical testing ground to gauge audience interest in future movies.
DCEU just barely squeezed out 3 movies (I'm not even going to fucking pretend SS is going to have any actual relevance for Justice League), and two of them were wasted on "Superman, guest-starring Batman", the two comic book characters who LEAST needed a film refresher, while everyone else gets 30 seconds of token screentime.
They built their entire goddamn plan on rushing to a crossover film they barely actually prepared for.

>Comparing a high budget movie with a television show...

>literally every movie he's made has sucked ass short of the DotD remake
>now this, after two blatant misunderstandings of DC icons, is being combined with Whedon's director style which is completely different
>seriously expect this to not be a disaster
I don't even care if this is a clickbait article or made up.

Justice League is going to be shit and fuck you for enabling him.

Cyborg thing was Johns fault. The imbecile pitched cyborg as a mechanical self hating monster.

Is it Johns fault that Snyder instructs all his actors to be as monotone as possible?

I mean TDK came out after Iron Man and TDKR came out around the time of Marvel Phase 2 and most people loved those. And while not a fair comparison the Marvel Netflix shows (or at least DD and Jessica Jones) had very dark tones as well but were critically lauded. I think the issue is less with the tone and more with the bad writing that accompanies the tone in the non WW DCEU movies

It's like marvel comics. It's not bad just because of progressive shit, but because the writing is usually horrid. Being dark isn't the problem, being dark and horribly written is

There are far too many of those hashtags

Youre wrong and sad

Yeah pretty much. DC was the same way with a lot of the nu52 but Rebirth has shown that they've learned their lesson, something I sadly can't see Marvel doing in the future.

Snyder is a 90's comics guy.

The problem is everyone knows 90's comics were shit.

If you look at all the promotional work for the movie before they released the Bohemian Rhapsody version of the trailer it was all dull colors.
The trailer gets released then all promotional art and posters for the movie starts coming out with lots of colors.

One of the reasons why the music doesn't really fit in with the scenes is because they had to add it in after the finished product to try and make it a bit more up beat and hip.

Jared Leto's scenes were cut heavily despite being featured in so much of the trailer footage, because they were found to be too edgy.

Everything completely flipped with the release of that trailer.

They said the same exact fucking thing about Wonder Woman.

>Snyder is a good director

I'm tired of this joke.

The leaks actually hinted that the production was shaky but fixable.
There were still some things wrong with the film, like the Ares fight having absolutely no weight to it compared to Steve saving millions of lives.

But Wonder Woman also takes place 100 years in the past, in a setting far removed from the DCEU modern setting, with a tone and message completely different, with completely different directors.

But hey, 1 out of 4 aint bad and I'm sure DC finally found it's pace.

>1 billion more than the MCU comparing the first 4 movies
>one oscar after 4 movies (maybe more) vs 0 after like 20
>WW is one of the biggest hits of the year, critically, financially and audience wise
>marvel's bvs will not only not make a billion, it will make less than bvs
But hey look at these fake news, DC is done for lads

That's how Cyborg was in NTT, toonfag.

True, but we were seeing threads like this for months prior to WW's release, after all filming had wrapped. 'Anonymous reports' that the movie was terrible.

>the MCU had four movies of setup to work with
IM1, Hulk (it's still canon, just Norton was replaced), CA, IM2, Thor.
Yes I am splitting hairs.

But women can't write, look at Rick and Morty.

DCEU thread? Flashpoint time.

Sometimes it really blows my mind that, in an industry with over 100 years' experience making movies, Hollywood can fuck up so much.

Shit artistic vision, more money than sense, and just plain ego in tandem can be a bitch like that sometimes.

Also, I legitimately feel like WW and MoS are the only things keeping DCEU afloat rn.

The bigger issue to me seems like having too many cooks in the kitchen. Granted, some are bad cooks, which really spoils something, but there's just too many hands all over the footage and editing. It's all a mess.

Pretty much this, yeah.

>extremely dark
Nah man.