Sneek peak of now R&M episode

sneek peak of now R&M episode

youtu.be/eK0AJct5scg

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/08/07/rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-review
denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/266841/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-3-review-pickle-rick
indiewire.com/2017/08/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-3-review-pickle-rick-recap-spoilers-1201864053/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#BringLinclerBack

Looks good. Didn't like the second ep but the third was better. I'm optimistic this will be better still.

i bet you $10 that they're gonna pull the "oh well the most popular character(the maximus guy) is secretly working for the villain this time" cliche

Honestly this or he gets one-shotted as soon as the villain shows up

so whos the fucking flying purple girl?

the videos of the galactic federation occupation of earth on the Not Justin Roiland channel would have made a great s3.

Oh boy this one's going to be good cause boys don't have cooties.

This looks absolutely fantastic, i'm looking forward for this episode

So they're all gonna die, right?

>roastie getting this toasty

This ep is being written by women as well, two massive SJWs at that. So this will probably suck like the last two episodes.

I can't wait for the writers to point out how his name is dumb, like coach Feratu or Phoenix person.

Pickle Rick was literal Rick and Morty K I N O

I hope you realize Pickle Rick is a universally loved episode

Looks fun enough, I guess.

I can't stand the way they describe the character, jesus fucking christ that's grating

What were those gravity falls backgrounds?

This episode is going to end with Rick being an edgelord and killing the Rick And Morty universe equivalent of the Justice League/Guardians of The Galaxy.

Nervous for the purple girl considering this season's writers

That or the "he's secretly fucked up in the head and Rick is right like always"

Don't get too attached to the characters, Rick is going to kill them all.

>movie parody
>le pickle rick
>movie parody
Season 3, everyone.

Go Team Vindicator!

Really because it sucked

1. You forgot The Rickshank Rickdemption which is the first episode in season 3 and one of best Rick and Morty episodes ever.

2. Rickmancing The Stone had a reference to a movie, but the actual plot was completely different from the movie. they visited the dimension after the events of the movie already occured.

3. Pickle Rick is a universally loved episodes, and the point of the episode wasn't just "i'm pickle rick XD" like what people here pretend.

1. You forgot The Rickshank Rickdemption which is the first episode in season 3 and one of best Rick and Morty episodes ever.

2. Rickmancing The Stone had a reference to a movie, but the actual plot was completely different from the movie. they visited the dimension after the events of the movie already occured.

3. Pickle Rick is a universally loved episode, and the point of the episode wasn't just "i'm pickle rick XD" like what people here pretend.

Pickle Rick enjoyed overwhelmingly positive critical reception and it's the 6th highest rated rick and morty episode on IMDB

No more Reddit and Memey threads

Saged

I'd like to see some of these reviews because three whole episode is a snore fest

they sound so tired
like they realize its shit
like instead of being a parody they just went "rick and morty in the not!avengers"
in a way it's kind of a farce

season 1 had 2 Inception Parodies

Can't wait for Worldender to go out like a complete bitch.

Terry and the dog were the same episode.

no

pickle rick had a movie parody too, it parodied John Wick

maybe, except ridckit and momey

You are clearly pretending they sound tired because you don't like Rick and Morty.

It was obvious they are genuinely excited about this episode

>I'd like to see some of these reviews

8.7/10
ign.com/articles/2017/08/07/rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-review

4.5/5
denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/266841/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-3-review-pickle-rick

B+
indiewire.com/2017/08/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-3-review-pickle-rick-recap-spoilers-1201864053/

Pickle Rick got overwhelmingly positive critical reception pretty much everywhere

>black guy who summons trains isn't named John Henry
one job Roiland

Is Justin okay?

This and can I fuck him?

There's a reason why no one says Anatomy Park is there favorite season 1 episode, and I can at least say Lawnmower Dog strays more vastly away from it's source material but it's still not the best the season has to offer. Look Who's Purging Now is one of the worst of season 2 . The movie parodies are easily the weakest episodes

I have never seen Rick and Morty (dont watch tv), but would read superhero book with million ants and ghost train dude.

CALLING IT NOW ME3 ENDING PARODY INCOMING!

They already spoiled that in the S3 trailer. When they arrive to the main room they find the evil main bad guy already dead, gutted and hung on a hook. So likely the lead "good" guy is the actually evil.

DC already has that chracter.
But he better say "choo choo mother fucker"

Why would they spoil this?

Trailers have been doing that a lot cause those are "cool" shots. Anyway i'm fine with it, the episode is gonna be a murder mystery kind of thing. Likely the lead guy who drinks is the red herring, and the actual killer is another one of the team.

This is a comic book parody, you dunce

thanks for Sup Forums for ruining everything!

>Didn't break a 9
>Not a 5
>Not even an A-

I know you've been banned because you're a moron, but just because it got a lot of positive acclaim doesn't mean it didn't get negative reviews too. And when the examples you give don't even put it in the top tier of episodes, it's not exactly "universally loved" now is it?

I honestly don't see how someone can sit through Pickle Rick on multiple viewings. I feel like the opposite of the Simpsons is happening right now. Characters are getting flanderized, the concept is becoming too vague, the jokes are becoming simpler and dumber, but critics and people at large are eating it up.

I think I've watched Lawnmower Dog alone more times than I've collectively watched this entire season. Not once have I been surprised by the show, I don't think I've laughed once so far. I keep expecting something like Roy to hit, a sci-fi concept subverted in a realistic and cynical way, instead, there's this bitter mean commentary mixed in with boldly bland and over-cooked pop culture references.

Because the reality is probably that this plot isn't really treated that seriously in the show.

I didn't find a single negative critic review for pickle rick. it was all positive.

and btw, all the scores is showed you here are very high scores, you are just being extremely nitpicky

Alright, that's your subjective opinion.

I think The Rickshank Rickshemption was WAY better than Lawnmower Dog btw.

Pickle Rick was at about the same level, maybe a little bit higher

Pickle Rick and this divorce-anxiety subplot are retarded. The Rickshank Redemption was okay but 'muh reddit-uan sauce' was forced and lazy. I'm unconvinced any of the characters besides Jerry are affected by the divorce.

JUST DON'T REPLY

To be fair, it was extremely obvious that this was going to happen. There arent plausible villains with weight behind them in this show, thats just not what it is about. If it can be said to be about anything.

If you seriously enjoy being told your plot then I guess you also enjoyed Rouge One more than Empire Strikes Back.

Summer is, but you literally have to read a summary of the second episode to understand why Summer visits Jerry at the end because the episode is so poorly paced you won't be able to dollow that Summer's entire motivation for staying in Mad Max land is because she's trying to avoid the feelings on the divorce.

The sauce thing was actually funny initially. But just like what happened to cake and portal, it turning memetic also fucked it.

>Summer is, but you literally have to read a summary of the second episode to understand why Summer visits Jerry at the end because the episode is so poorly paced you won't be able to dollow that Summer's entire motivation for staying in Mad Max land is because she's trying to avoid the feelings on the divorce
What do you mean? It seemed pretty obvious that Summer was indulging herself in what the Mad Max world had to offer because it kept her mind off her family.

As comedy, it utterly fails. The action sequences kicked ass tho. PICKLE RICK!

Honestly pickle rick is one of my favorite episodes. I was genuinely impressed because out of all things to have good action I didn't know rick and morty would've been one. The psychiatrist and beth bits were boring though

>Pickle Rick is a universally loved episode, and the point of the episode wasn't just "i'm pickle rick XD" like what people here pretend.
This. holy fuck, i swear "i'm pickle rick XD" posters are actually reverse shilling, making people who hate R&M look like meme spouting brainlets whose only thoughts are knee jerk reactions.

I can't wait for one of the seven heroes to be a Traitor. That will be an unexpected twist. Almost as unexpected as how quickly they'll kill this "scary new villain".

OK better yet the Shepard character is the real Big Bad and does a bad 'EM' speech at the end then Rick kills him.
THE END!

>the purple girl is the killer
calling it

>"i'm pickle rick XD" posters are actually reverse shilling, making people who hate R&M look like meme spouting brainlets whose only thoughts are knee jerk reactions.
This.