Lost in Oz

Lost in Oz: A new geeky girl AND a new goth girl in town? Thanks amazon!

this one is a real witch

The Cure is awful though.

Do they make out?

Racist

Bump

Any fetish stuff? Mind control, inflation, bondage, etc?

do goths even still exist? i've never seen one in person. just goth lite girls who really are just wearing 90s grunge looks but with a bit more black

That hair looks fuckin dumb.

This reminds me of that African town where a lot of the villagers are black metal caricatures.

No, but has enought of the characters close together to fuel the yuri fags.

In one episode these three mean girls got transformed into goths with the voice of DR girlfriend. The thing is even thou is sopouse to be a magical real with witches the story includes a plot about a magic shortage so the charactes don´t use much magic.

I saw 10 of the pilot and I grew very fucking disappointed before quitting. I'm a big fan of Baum and Oz and this shit is just a generic magic school plot with some Oz paint on not even covering all of the bullshit.

Maybe give it a second chance, after episode two it becomes more of a mistery show Dorothy doesn´t even go back to school after the pilot.

That does sound interesting but I still won't enjoy how they bastardize Oz

I'm a former goth and started going to gigs again recently so I see plenty, but maybe they're just shutins normally.

The more confusing goths are the under-21s who still dress like it's the Hot Topic era even though they wouldn't even remember it.

Art style looks cool from this image. It's got a Laika vibe to it.

If you are a fan of the books probably not, it seems to be more of a sequel to the movie. But in the far future with advance magictec that looks more like futurama that anything from the books or the movie.

Maybe, watch it and find out.

You shut your whore mouth, fucking piece of shit

You know I was kidding when I wrote that but then I saw the last episode. Did they won by the power of yuri love?

>Did they won

*Did they win

I can't even fathom how hardcore South African heavy metal is.

>Wearing leather in the African heat