Sup Forums last night i promised a kind user that i would Story time Bleedman's From down below for good times sake

Sup Forums last night i promised a kind user that i would Story time Bleedman's From down below for good times sake
How about we read it together?

>8 years waiting, they still have not fucked
What's the point of it all when you're building a wall and in front of your eyes it disappears

Dont worry user, as things are right now, they might hate fuck eachother by the end of the day

Why was this so edgy?

Back then, Edgy was cool
And boy was this guy trying to be Cool

Bumping this for you

How kind of you user, here have another page

and this is how the first chapter ends, wish i could have time for the rest

because its a fun flavor

when was this shit made? and is it still around?

>They have a subscription to both Daily Planet and Daily Bugle
Fucking why?

I really liked this shit back in the day, does Bleedman still do comics? I remember all his shit went on hiatus forever and I lost track of his stuff.

yes and he made mandy into a slut

D...did Grim fuck Mandy to make those? I can't stand reading more the first couple pages.

They were both abortions. Minimandy is technically Nergal Jr's child, don't know about the other one.

I actually like bleedmans Grim tales and Zim stuff, it's a guilty pleasure. Probably because I like incest.

Either way, my issue is that the mother fucker updates once in a blue moon and it seems his Zim comic is gone the way of the dodo.

Did the bro and sis ever bang

Well this is a blast from the past. An edgy blast.

To establish this is a crossover universe where both exist.

What the fuck is Billy Kincaid doing here ?

Is Bleedman's self-insert. He draws himself as a massive fat guy who preys on little girls on all his comics.
Yep.