How powerful is Stitch, exactly?

How powerful is Stitch, exactly?

Minus the ability to jump good or swim, maybe around the Golden Age Superman's power level in terms of strength/durability. But that's only from what I can remember from the first movie.

>maybe around the Golden Age Superman's power level in terms of strength/durability.
Kek not even close. /Maybe/ Spider-Man levels, but thats pushing it conzidering the Daily Bugle feat.

He's as strong as an ant, if an ant was [this big]

He was able to stop an oil truck with his bare hands, and survived an explosion caused by driving it directly into a volcano like it was nothing. I don't know what his top feats of strength are, but in terms of vulnerability he's definitely well above Spidey.

didnt jumba say he can survive a black hole i dont know if the japanese series counts though

Isn't the entirety of the point of the original Lilo and Stitch movie that Stitch could destroy the entire planet if he wanted to?

But whats the ability of this talking experiment who likes sandwiches

pretty powerful

*Unimpressed chortle*

Peter survived an exploding missile from point blank.

Yes. Stitch was a weapon of mass destruction, which is what got Jumba arrested.

Well, he can lift like 600 tons or something but you add a simple feather and single ounce more and its too much

he's pretty much Stitch just with out the chaotic desires if I remember correctly.

Yeah, his powerlevel is exactly Stitch's but he's too lazy to do anything with it.

Same capabilities as Stitch, but giving him higher intelligence made him lack destructive (or any) motivations or something like that

I want to ____ that ayy lmao

MEEGA NALA KWEESTA

>alien fortune cookies

Stitch can think faster than a supercomputer, is fireproof, bulletproof and shockproof, can hear in different hearing levels, see in the dark, jump very high, climb up walls and walk on ceilings, roll into a ball, has super sight and hearing, and can lift objects 3,000 times his own weight (but not an ounce more).

Stitch also has the ability to spit acid if he so desires or roll into a ball like a pill bug. Though mistaken for a dog, this alien actually had the smelling capabilities of a normal dog, and also has sharp hearing that allows him to hear people or things within a thirty foot radius. Stitch is resistant to poisons, though not immune to them. His heat vision permits him to locate targets by their body heat, and his night vision permits him to see clearly at night/in dark places.

He's literally a space marine.

Stich weighs 120 pounds so he is able to lift 180 tons.

*moves hands slightly farther apart*