What the fuck, I just watched a couple of episodes of this show and I actually enjoyed it

What the fuck, I just watched a couple of episodes of this show and I actually enjoyed it.

Is that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/tripcode/gDYZXg02vsZ/order/asc/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/42643194/#42643439
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/social justice/tripcode/gDYZXg02vsZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it means that you like good comedy.

yes
It means you're reddit

Maybe
It means you either like good comedy or only enjoy it because of the recent hype.

>He thinks "redditor" is a legitimate insult

Frittata!

It's clearly made to be comedic. It has morbid slapstick, quips and jokes. I don't like the pacing of the show, but it makes since each episode is about 15 mins. It's come up a lot more often since rick and morty S3 because I'm not sure. I don't think you can compare the shows fairly since Xavier doesn't really care about confusing the viewer when it comes to anything, and Rick and Morty makes sure the viewer understands the plot, jokes and characters.

Yes, it's terrible.

It's terrible that you come to Sup Forums of all places to validate your tastes, you fucking chomsky-honk.

Good show for anyone with a sense of humor and willing to listen instead of waiting for a laugh track. "I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed." If you can't even understand why that simple line is funny then there is no hope for you. You gotta be all ears and even on your 2nd and 3rd watch you might end up catching stuff that you had missed before. A redneck claims Xavier will end up giving them feline aids on the first episode, he end up doing that to the exact redneck that stated it. It isn't a good show if you simply watch it and expect it to be all visual humor.

t. sad tripcunt from Sup Forums

>tfw Xavier has become the focal point for some attention whore's vendetta against a fucking mediocre-to-good cartoon

You not had a life, very pathetic, bitch.

Can you honestly stop browsing Sup Forums? No one likes you

No, that's a good thing.
Go away SU fag.

xavier is /ourshow/

Enjoying something is not bad unless you're a pedophile.

Terrible, cruel, pretentious bullshit will happen in the world either way.

Sometimes it's okay to laugh at it.

Clutch the dark purple hairs of the galloping orangutan of normalcy and RIDE NIGGA RIDE

I don't know why we're having so many threads about it, but it was pretty funny?

Basically slightly edgy Sims custom character makes fun of spiritual hippies and self-righteous religious junk.

If you don't like Oblivion modded characters sneaking progressively less socially 'liked' people into heaven through the Pope's anus you're not going to like it.

Also, a lot of funny portmanteaus, possibly spread by smelliminal scentertising.

It just means you don't have a shakashuri sized stick up your ass and can enjoy some good wordplay and oft nonsensical and sometimes dark humor. That's all it means. Thank your lucky stars you're not some self serious cynical cockwagon that can't go five seconds without rolling his eyes at something's "sad attempt at being """funny"""""

>grew up watching Beast Wars and ReBoot

The animation is comfy as fuck.

>If you like soup so much, why don't you marry soup?
>Cause I'm already married to justice
>Yeah, only a blind girl would marry you!

I missed it when this show was more obscure. Sup Forumsedditors always ruin everything

>Sup Forums suddenly starts talking about this
>immediately put off by the crappy CGI animation, but give it a chance
>dat writing
>dat surrealism
>Xavier's nonsensical philosophical ramblings

I'm in love with this show. It deserved way more than 2 seasons.

What kills me the most about the show is the echoing of words that Xavier says. That shit makes me roar of laughter.

Would it please you to know that I have a relevant Xavier quote for that, complete with an ironic laugh-track soundbite from Season 2 Episode 7 (Going Normal), complete with a Simpson Comic Book Guy sub-quote, complete with a relevant XKCD comic?

It makes me roar with laughter whenever I shit. The most about shows echoing words kills me.

What's your favorite episode of Xavier Sup Forums?

there is too many to just mention one, so

- signs from godrilla
- Escape from Squatopian Freedom
- Damnesia vu
- Going Normal
- Kharmarabionic Lotion (maybe the best)

It should have stopped at the first. S2 a shit.

Hello?

Does anyone know how to get to the lake?

Anyone remember the name of that episode where a guy was killing angel and shit? There was a woman translating what chimp said or something? I could be thinking of a different show.

This episode was gold

I'd like to highlight the camera movements in some scenes. Shit's pants-on-head awesome at times.

Signs from Godrilla

this show meme'd harambe before its time

>Is that bad?
Yes.
Every fucking thread
>Go away SU fag.

Was it Kino?

>baitfish

If I'd be pretentious I'd say that it transcended kino and art as a whole.

But I'm not so I won't. It is one of a kind though, and beyond the offensive jokes and toilet humor there is genuine critique of humanity as a whole. I'm a misanthrope so it tickled my shit to the max but it's also pretty funny if you just know how to take a fuckin joke.

As said all the horrible shit that happens in Wonder Showzen -and to an extent Xavier- happens in the real world daily. You can't always change things for the better, but laughing at all of it can sometimes help cope with them.

This show has some amazing lines.

>I'm the connundrummer in a band called life puzzler

Thank you.

>Who did this to you guys?
>Our....son.....
>I know it was arson, Dad, but who did it!?

>Son, it was you who killed me.
>What kind of stupid name is "Yoohoo"? Well, when I find that demon, I shall slay him -- to death!
>(calling out) Yoohoo! Yoohoo!
>No, no, no, no. No, not Yoohoo. It was you, damn it! You, Xavier! You killed your own father!

Redditor isn't, but tripfag certainly is.

the duality of man

since at the end of the last episode we see that the symbol that appears in every episode was a rorschach test and that Xavier was a human, does that mean that all of the episodes were just Xavier staring at the symbol?

Do you believe in God?

No, you're the one staring at a Rorschach test.

It helps no one to be reductive

I love it too and own the DVD but it really didn't deserve more than two seasons, arguably not more than one.

S2 has some incredibly strong episodes like Free Range Manibalism and Damnesia Vu, but most of it is clearly weaker than S1. It was on a downhill slide.

Damnesia Vu, no question.

Signs From Godrilla and Free Range Manibalism are close though.

>"I can't be responsible for what I'll do if you beat me to death."

Sup Forums!
THERE'S A LADY BEING RAPED!
A MAN
IS RAPING A LAAADY!

What doth life. life life life

That second season is incredible.
>1 episode where only half was made, and the second half is just the first half in reverse
>1 episode where they play 5 different audio tracks at once, which makes it impossible to understand anything
>They replaced 1 episode with a half hour of redneck jokes named after a slang term for horse feces
>1 episode is 30 minutes of the most annoying character on the show interviewing people about what makes compelling television

I'm amazed this shit was aired honestly

And this lady
Is named Sup Forums
And the man
(check those digits right there)
She is user!

This show was a nightmare... a good nightmare.

>tfw you liked the show before autists got dissapointed that Rick and Morty stayed the same in season 3

at least if the show gets enough traction those people can get PFFR to make a third season.

PFFR actually hired a company that did animation for cutscenes for Dreamworks tie-in games.

so yeah, this show somehow has a connection with shrek

He was a product of our times.

You snoze, you loze.

you napa, you get slapa

I watched this episode earlier and I just realized the punch line. Fuck, that's great

You slumber, a cucumber

>That one episode where snakehand and only snakehand was living in some sitcom with a narrator and laugh track

>"Oh boy, the things he makes me rub", thinks the snake

that neglectful mother was hot

YOU NAPPA, YOU GET SLAPPA

C'mon man this is Sup Forums not reddit pls turn that thing off

>tfw you will never put babies in her butt

I agree, S1 had a very definitive point and a structure. Not really a running "narrative" but it flowed to build the general themes. S2 on the other hand didn't really have a point and many more of the episodes seemed random for random's sake. The last episode of S1 was obviously total madness but it earned it with the proceeding episodes.

Fuck, now I'm rewatching the series and it's just as amazing as I remember it being.

>Now I know that rape isn't an excuse, it's a reason. And tonight, everything looks so reasonable.

Which Xavier ended up winning? What color was his peen eye in season 2?

this site is made out of people like you. if you consistently speak the truth, you can make a difference.

Misogynist trash.

BACK TO Sup Forums WITH YUUUUUUUUU!

tripfags should kill themselves

There is no way I can say this without coming off as pretentious hipster garbage but, if you pretend that everyone in this show is are archetypes and everything that happens to them is a social metaphor then the show becomes even more genius.
Xavier is basically this amalgamation of different objects from various cultures (new age) as he has yet to find himself and establish his personality. How we see him is how he sees himself and the world around him is really how he sees it. His back story is just how he thought it happen but likely turned out entirely different, like his "evil" father was most likely a normal dude/doctor but Xavier had different views and went on a journey to find himself to his father's disagreement. And so on.
Or it could just be a wacky, zany and funny show and I am a humongous faggot either way.

It's my squatter's right to life...life...life...

I believe in god now because I believe in me

look on the bright side, at least more people know about it and like it (even if it's just to piss R&M fans off). With enough traction AS and PFFR could consider continuing the series

>then i wash my hands

>tripcuck

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/tripcode/gDYZXg02vsZ/order/asc/
stop

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/42643194/#42643439
fucking

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/social justice/tripcode/gDYZXg02vsZ/
posting

>"my husband only does it because he loves me"
>"now thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard, he probably just does it because you are stupid"

So I don't know if you guys know this but we kinda memed this into the mainstream

6th Teat of Good Intentions
Shakashuri Blowdown
Damnesia Vu/You

Yeah that's what we need, more reboots.

>my babies
>MY BABIES

EAT THAT KETCHUP NICE AND GOOD

Honestly, I hated the show as a kid, and I just thought that Sup Forums was just memeing when they said it was good.

But then I watched it again and I found myself really liking it. It's surrealist and weird, but it somehow makes structural sense. It's not just "lolrandom weird stuff," which was what I was expecting.

I'm poppin' a peek at a smoking babe right now

WALK AWAY

>Xaviercize

>I just thought that Sup Forums was just memeing when they said it was good.

Same thing for me, specially because people are comparing it to R&M for some reason(even though both shows have completely different approaches to comedy), I thought it was just some form of the usual contrarianism so common to this damned site. But when the show turned out to be genuinely good, I was pleasantly surprised. And I also think that the PS2-esque 3D helps in making the show even more surreal and absurd.

HEART OF AN EXPLOOOSIOOOONNNN