I haven't consistently been on Sup Forums for 2-3 years. What has happened from 2014-2017

I haven't consistently been on Sup Forums for 2-3 years. What has happened from 2014-2017.
What were
>The reactions from big events
>Shitposts
>Everyone's thoughts of new cartoons
>Steven Universe
>Samurai Jack
>Tumblr and politics
>DC Rebirth
>The Politics of Marvel
>Slott and Spidey
>etc.

also I don't remember how to watch a thread and go to another

Midwest states got decent access to the internet, and the world has gone to shit.

In all seriousness? Just browse the threads for a couple of days, you'll get all of those as the board never shuts up about them.

Yeah, but I rather just come and go. Y'know what I mean....like I'm not fixing on staying on this site for many times or else I'll come back to that "don't forget, your here forever" vibe

Sup Forums mods became SJWs
Moot shot himself in the foot by banning videogame discussion then left
Sup Forums took over the rest

Dunno if mods will end this 'cuz I'm going off of comic topic so quickly,
Sup Forums is gone? How?

We hit dabs, killed a gorilla, and made America great again.

What's Sup Forums's opinion of the MCU post Iron Man 3. I honestly thought it became super crap and the norm was never challenged as much.
It was more like,
>Yeah they'll be back by the next one

GG controversy caused half of Sup Forums and Sup Forums to leave to another chance after Mods and Moot banned discussion of it.
Oh and Sup Forums has a gold account system now that lets your posts have a special mark on it and go to a members only Sup Forums board along with image size limits shrinking. Basically this place is getting worse by the day.

Can gifs still go on for 4 minutes? Or did WebMD take over?

Samurai Jack threads were full of hype up until around episode 4, and then the reception plummeted every episode culminating in the finale drawing out maximum butthurt.

DC Rebirth was extremely highly praised at first with just a few holdouts butthurt over the use of Dr. Manhattan. It's still generally well-received, though after a year you can imagine the contrarians have come out to nitpick and some books have deteriorated in quality etc.

Marvel comics have just been a non-stop shitshow and the number of people who bother defending them has shrunk to almost nothing over the years.

Some people liked Superior Spider-Man but once the book went back to Amazing people just stopped caring to be honest. We barely talk about it, it's not even trainwreck-tier bad most of the time, it's just boringly bad. The only real debate we have over him is whether he's burnt out or whether he's just a shitty writer - like a mini version of the debate we have about Waid. It's gotta be near universal opinion on Sup Forums that Slott needs to be replaced.

Webm did but it's hard to get a webm to do so with the lower upload limit. Also Sup Forums's Webms still don't support sound despite that being retarded and every other site allowing Webms to support sound.

>Also Sup Forums's Webms still don't support sound
Yes they do user.

>people just stopped caring to be honest.
Clone Conspiracy did nothing?
>maximum butthurt
That seems about right

Riddler threads are total shit now

whoever did the Adam West Batman answers are gone

Only on /gif/, /wsg/, and /wsr/.
That's it though.

Any jokes when Adam West died

Sup Forums routinely invades every other board and we have to see how absolutely any topic of any kind is somehow relevant to jews

Not really, people didn't really seem to give a shit. I mean we had storytimes and some speculation Slott might actually bring back Uncle Ben or something stupid but that was about it.

Hey anybody remember when you had to refresh the whole page to get an update in thread and if you screwed one letter in the captcha you had to go back to the beginning?
In 2012 I tried making a creepypasta thread with an opening post that was 2 paragraphs long and lost it

>GG controversy caused half of Sup Forums and Sup Forums to leave to another chan
>this revisionist history
It was 50 people at most, being generous at that mind you, and a lot of them came back after 1 week. The only reason to use infinity is if you're a paedo looking for a hugebox otherwise their boards are slower and the discussion is Sup Forums tier.