How will the Avengers die in Infinity War?

So, by looking at the source material (Gauntlet) there will be some seriously FUCKED UP deaths in Infinity and Avengers 4. Check it

youtube.com/watch?v=NDXiyI0HCm4

I have a feeling this will happen after Thanos throws the moon.

Better question: WHICH Avengers will die in IW?

Hulk has never even been one-billionth that strong in the MCU before. Maybe if he eats an Infinity Stone.

Yeah, just like there were some seriously FUCKED UP deaths in Civil War.

BvS death was very tragic though.

>under 100 people died in the battle of new york

Anybody who dies will be brought back to life and then some 80s music will be played and everyone starts dancing to show the audience that everything is okay.

>kills surtur in thor ragnarok
>finds out thanos hurts or kills someone
im sure he's gonna go beyond pissed and flips shit

He's been in full raeg mode before, it hasn't boosted his strength by orders of magnitude. In fact rage boosts don't even seem to be a thing for MCU Hulk.

>this is legitimately going to happen
It's not even funny, it's sad

Literally only Black Goliath died in comics "Civil War", and they pretty much adapted it with War Machine's accident.

I hope Thanos busts Red Skull out of the Cosmic Cube.

idk about MCU but mark ruffalo said hulk will hulk out in ragnarok. maybe it's just a beginning of his celestial power.

I do expect mass resurrection at least.

None, that's way too dark for Feige to greenlight, there needs to be dramatic or emotional moments to undercut with jokes!!

>people bitch about quips and dumb moments even though comics are full of both
>when BvS was full serious, it was shat on
This is why the MCU movies work. They feel like fun comics. Sure, the dance off scene was a bit out there but it still worked fine. Just either enjoy the movies or stop watching them, you autists.

MCU's problem is that they don't want to be serious for too long. DCEU's problem is that they aren't competently done. If DCEU manages to make serious movies well then they could become much more popular and profitable.

The MCU will have the advantage because the lighter tone appeals to families more. But we've seen plenty of great superhero movies from other studios that show you don't have to have jokes undermine tension.

But the MCU movies that aren't joke heavy are overlooked by the ones that are. Hulk, all three Cap movies and Iron Man 3 are fairly serious with few jokes but people forget this when bringing up quips. GotG, the Thors and both Avengers do have the jokes but it's fine because it's like the comics. I feel like, so far, the MCU has an decentish balance with light hearted vs serious flicks. I think people blow the quip thing way out of proportion just to bitch about something.

It's pretty obvious that the captain will die, so Bucky takes his place.

They said that IW will be more darker than the previous ones.

It was just a cover. The actual story has him and Rhodey brace a hole into the mountain as it falls around everyone. They still have trouble keeping the pocket open, so Mr. Fantastic starts insulting Hulk to keep him pissed.

I hope they won't. I feel like there are still plenty of stories to tell for him.

Meanwhile, Tony has been on a loop "trying to be responsible but fucking up even more" for like four movies now.

I disagree. The more serious movies still have jokes to break up tension or the villain is just there to be evil for the sake of the plot.

Pretty sure they said the same thing about Avengers 2 and that trailer had a lot of people hyped and look what that got us. And I worry about big movies because executive meddling to the max. Look no further than Cap 2 and how inferior Cap 3 was (still decent but nowhere near as good).

I don't remember Rhodey getting a hole blown through his chest in CW. Must've been in the directors cut

Cap,Vision, Thor, Hawkeye, Natasha

they come back in second movie when Nebula resets everything

except vision. he's fucked.

>Pretty sure they said the same thing about Avengers 2

Not really, no.

I specifically remember Whedon saying that AoU would be the Empire Strikes Back of the franchise and that it would be darker than the first one. The trailers made it seem like this too with the haunting Pinocchio song and such