Tragic backstory about best friend dying due to gang violence

>Tragic backstory about best friend dying due to gang violence
>Is a thief
>Name is literally 'IRON HEART'
>Death glared her teacher for refusing to oppress her this indicating some form of mental illness
>Became the dictator of a country

>Is not a villain

Bendis is so fucking incompetent it makes me sick.

Teen Jean mind controls her supposed friends and everyone loves her for it.
Not even the "she made Bobby gay" meme, I mean when she literally mind controlled Warren and the others let her get away with it. Presumably out of fear.
Carol's a fascist, along with all of SHIELD and everyone who supported her during CWII.
Iron Man's a violent thug, along with everyone who supported him during CWII.
The Champions are retarded.
The X-Men are essentially evil (in Gold they caused dozens of civilian deaths and didn't give a shit, along with the deaths of two children in their very halls).
Spider-Woman continued to do superhero shit while heavily pregnant, then after just having a baby and dumping it on others at every opportunity.
And these are just some of the most recent examples.

Marvel has no heroes.
Marvel is just a terrible company.

>>Became the dictator of a country

She just took over a country, We don't know what she going to do with the country.

There is squirrel and falcon

You know who else had a surprisingly good showing recently?
USAgent in the Sam Cap book.

Hey D&C. How's your shitty fan fiction coming along?

>Spider-Woman continued to do superhero shit while heavily pregnant,

>"Hey, I made this tiny invincible forcefield generator to protect Spider-Woman's developing fetus so she can be horribly irresponsible while gravid with child."
>"Wow, this technology is amazing! You should make more for us. Think how many lives could be saved!"
>"Actually, once the kid is born we're just going to pretend it doesn't exist and never mention any of this ever again."

Eh, if the rumors of Disney licensing the comic rights out are true all we have to do is wait out the shit storm till some company more grateful gets their hands on them.

At least it was hot. My enjoyment of the comic went way down after she gave birth.

When did Bendis get terrible? I'm reading Ultimate Spider-Man for the first time and it's pretty enjoyable.

Never. He just doesn't try most of the time.

which country?

Doctor doom country.

I'm done with comics, latveria was a god gift to mankind, Doom was far from doing a bad work on it, he was a fucking asshole and full of pride, but he really cared about his country.

>a child is surprised when something happens they didn't expect
>she must be mentally ill
You're one of those people who uses "mental illness" as a cipher for "I'm angry and offended at this person", aren't you?

>I haven't the page(s) in question
I'm going to assume you're just mistaken and not retarded, seriously, go read the pages in question.

I've read the pages in question, which I why I know the difference between what you're talking about and the way you're lying about it.

>I'm done with comics, latveria was a god gift to mankind, Doom was far from doing a bad work on it, he was a fucking asshole and full of pride, but he really cared about his country.

He is friends with RIRI. So, she might give the country to doctor doom.

Again, Read the comic. We don't know what she going to do with the country or if she DID took over the country.

The OP is 100% correct, the writing was retarded as fuck and the fact that you're actually defending it tells me you need to go back to tumblr.

im not that user your talking to but from what he said and the way your defending bad writing you must be retarded

What actually happened was that, when she was a little girl, she expected something to play out in reality the way it did in old stories, and was surprised and upset when this didn't happen. This is offensive to people looking for reasons to hate her.

The OP is 0% correct about his definition of mental illness, but you're going to kick and scream forever because you think admitting you're wrong would make you a mentally ill retard.

Your life would be much happier if you learned what those concepts actually meant.

To be fair, Latveria has repeatedly been shown as an unstable shithole that immediately reverts to civil war and violence the moment they stop being under the heel of a brutal dictator. It's like how a lot of Black Panther stories revolve around someone trying to take the throne of Wakanda from him or Aquaman stories about Atlantis distrusting Arthur for being from the surface.

>and was surprised and upset when this didn't happen
"I'm not being oppressed like I thought I would be, should I accept that maybe my prior assumptions were incorrect or should I go on an autistic tirade about it, showing how badly I want to be a special snowflake?"

Please stop defending utterly atrocious writing, people like you are why Bendis gets away with this garbage.

Cap died for this world.

Hey D&C! the fuck are you doing with the antifa in Charlottesville, aren't you supposed to be the alt-little of the comics that will save us all of the SJW?

>I'm not being oppressed like I thought I would be, should I accept that maybe my prior assumptions were incorrect.

Not that user, but she was a kid. This wasn't mention in her early books until now. If she got a mental illness, she will be asking anyone to oppress her all the time.

>If she got a mental illness, she will be asking anyone to oppress her all the time.

>Goddamn it, girl, what is with the oppression shit all the time? "Tell me I can't do this, tell me I'm not good enough for that," what is your problem?
>...I can't get into a BDSM club until I'm 18.

This is my favorite reason.

Riri is someone who really does need to get laid.

>If she got a mental illness, she will be asking anyone to oppress her all the time.
In OP's mind, she might as well be. She has a single offensive thought, and that's all there is to her in the minds of people like that.

At least she has a nice face for facefucking.

I thought it showed up later, when Porcupine revealed that he integrated it into his armor, and that's how he survived the Hobgoblin blowing him up.