A year ago, you faggots didn't think it'd make more than $400 million

A year ago, you faggots didn't think it'd make more than $400 million

Now it'll inevitably end up grossing more than Spider-Man /ironman homecoming, who are the most popular heroes. Where did it all go right?

>Now it'll inevitably end up grossing more than Spider-Man /ironman homecoming
Homecoming is making more than WW internationally because Japs and Chinks don't give a shit about feminism like Americunts

idk i thought it would get 20% on rotten tomatoes with there god awful CGI cyborg black ass nigger

So why did Frozen and Beauty and the beast do well in Japan then retard? (Wonder Woman still hasn't been released there)

retard

>So why did DISNEY movies do well in Japan?
Why I do not know user I do not know?

Maybe because Japan has its own snow queen legends and they love traditional animation in B&B's case?

>Now it'll inevitably end up grossing more than Spider-Man /ironman homecoming
But Homecoming its close to surpass its grossing user
The true question its how both movies had shitty productions yet good grossing?

>Disney movies
>feminism

new bat suit

Maybe because both movies are good

>Homecoming is making more than WW internationally
AH SAVE ME CHINA!

> Yasuomi Umetsu (Kite) (Mezzo Forte)

And none of their own female superheroes? Retard.

>Yoji Shinkawa (MGS)

>Sushio (Kill la Kill)

Whatever, it's not like it was deserved

Japan loves Gal.

It could potentially make $100+ million there.

There is a chance of it doing better than Civil War domestically

>Diana is mahou shoujo as fuck
>Japanese like her
Sounds about right.

>dat moe Diana

>Japs and Chinks don't give a shit about feminism like Americunts

really made me think...

>implying people are surprised that feminism:the movie made a lot of money
Everyone knew it would make bank user, it had to because muh female superheroes

Japs will literally watch big hollywood movie pictures even if it's shit adaptions of their properties as long it has a pretty face and big name on it. GiTS is not some untouchable classic placed on a pedestal to them. But god help you if you casted a korean for a lead role, they'd lose it.

This board and Sup Forums went on a shitposting binge throughout the year that this movie would be the final nail in the DCEU coffin and that it wouldn't even make 150 mil because WW was a literal who old relic that no one gave a shit about and likes Black Widow more instead. Of course, this board will be revisionist as they always.

So why didn't Ghostbusters or GITS make bank, you stupid faggot?

>Be a big comic book fan
>love most of the Marvel movies
>felt numbed by Man of Steel
>Liked some parts of Suicide Squad
>BvS spirals me into depression
>Is that how other people see Superman and Batman? Do I even like Superman and Batman?
>I go home and read old comics to remember what I even like about the characters
>I fucking love 60's Wonder Woman comics and she's one of my favorite characters
>The movie is great and and now everyone else like Wonder Woman too

I'm so happy.

Neither of those movies are superhero movies you fucking retard, WW was the culmination of years and years of whining from feminists about society's desperate need for a womyn superhero

It's fat Andre It's fat Andre the killer of IMDB boards.

So all the same shills that post on Sup Forums also post here?

>Wonder Woman
>a literally who
Look, until the movie came out, that Kate Beaton comic was depressingly on point, but people still recognized the name.

This. I can't even explain how good it feels that people like this movie, and a major reason being Diana herself.

Now everyone knows she's kind and loving, not some two bit Xena knockoff. No excuses, casuals.

It did well because of positive reviews/word of mouth, not feminism

they have Blackwidow every cunt can buy a gun.

>implying they wouldn't love her if she was Warrior Bitch anyway

It's exactly what happened with BvS
People don't care

They are superheroes you daft faggot.
You're a literal retard.

This. If it were just feminism. It would be Ghostbusters tier range.

>This. I can't even explain how good it feels that people like this movie, and a major reason being Diana herself.
>Now everyone knows she's kind and loving, not some two bit Xena knockoff. No excuses, casuals.

Wonder Woman has become the linchpin of the DC film universe, triumphing over Green Lantern, Superman, and Batman.
Flash and Aquaman could potentially be as well received.
It's a very tender feeling.

>Where did it all go right?

Getting away from Snyder's influence as much as possible. The only bad things still in the film are the few bits of Snyderism they couldn't ditch without compromising on the shared universe. It's just a shame Justice League has too much Snyder in it to scrub out, and Whedon as a replacement director is a hack next to Jenkins.

Aquaman is going to be bad because it's Jason Momoa. They feel the need to 'make him cool', so it won't be an aquaman movie at all. It'll probably also suck.

I think Flash will be bad for the same reasons, plus they're doing a half-ass adaptation of flashpoint.

You act like most of us aren't glad to be wrong about WW.
The reason people hated on WW was because we had literally no reason to think it'd be as good as it was. No one was going around after the fact saying "God dammit I hate that this movie was enjoyable! Now I won't be right on the internet!"

I'm pretty sure there are people who were mad it was good. They were the ones angrily defending it until they realized no one was disagreeing with them.

I seriously don't get why people enjoyed this movie. The whole thing was too dark and muddy and Gadot's acting was wooden.
I think people were just excited to see a DC movie that was "acceptable" instead of "fucking terrible" and it's inflating their opinions

>What is promotion

Meanwhile Homecoming got this

>L-l-l-l-l-l-lok at its domestic!
>I-i-i-i-i-ignore everything else
This is pathetic

>I seriously don't get why people enjoyed this movie.
Feminism

It's because GotG2 and Homecoming were so awful, WW shined in comparison. It's shit next to Logan

I think Logan had a dark, muddy look too. The difference is that it was in service to the character and the sad-sack story.
Wonder Woman being a beautiful Amazon demi-god here to unite the world in love and compassion being filmed in brown and bloom seemed self-defeating

Yeah just like how it'll make 100 million in China right?

>Gross more than Spiderman.
No, it won't. Looking at their runs and trends of the Spiderman movies in Asia, Spiderman is going to easily rake in the money needed to close the gap. It's getting boring watching you make this same thread several times a day and get slapped down every time with maths.

>WW
>Better than any of the Marvel movies this year.
Not even the most deluded of DC fans believe this.

Japan has almost no real interest in DC.
>BvS - 15.6 mil
>MoS - 9 mil
>GL - 500k
>SS - 15.6 mil

It'll be lucky to hit the 20 mil mark in Japan, especially since WW is a lot more unrecognised over there in comparison to Bats and Supes.

Dark knight rises made $24 million though, conveniently missed that out huh, you faggot.

>I was going for the most recent films featuring Batman, but hey, you wanna play that game? Sure.

>DKR - 24 mil
>BB - 12 mil
>TDK - 14 mil
>Superman Returns - 11.3 mil

Oh, sorry, you left those others out as well.
20. Mil. If. Lucky.
Faggot.

Critics think so but I'm sure your feefees are right user

It's damn sure better than the dumpster fire that was GOTG2

>GL
>Featuring batman
No, you stupid inbred. Think before you post, faggot.

Anyway, $24 million ain't bad for this film.

How do the MCU movies do there? Just post the last 4 we have numbers for for a fair comparison.

Go get counseling for your stuttering your twit. Studios would prefer domestic profits.

This is because domestic theaters are Hollywood's bitch. Foreign markets can demand a bigger slice of profits. This is actually why concerns about Chinese pandering are a bit overblown. The Chinese take such a giant bite out of every ticket sold that it's not work pandering to their market exclusively.

>Ant-Man $9,670,913
>Civil War $24,366,759
>Doctor Strange $16,390,905
>GOTG2 $10,097,680

Japan is not a huge market and it's obviously not that they don't care about DC more that they don't care about Capes in general

>GOTG wasn't exactly the same as the first one! No Hooked on a Feeling! No meme material!
You're right, user, it was a total dumpster fire of a film.

>So why did Frozen and Beauty and the beast do well in Japan
Disney. Maleficent was also popular in Japan for the same reason. Japan is a brand loyal country loyal to Disney.

>no meme material
>pacman
Okay bud

It was sarcasm, user. I fucking love Guardians 2.
Though "I'm Mary Poppins, ya'll" is a better example of something that became a meme from the film

My dear boy.

Are you new?

That art's terrible, spidey looks contorted, tony's helmet has a fucking FACE on it, and look at the weird basketball texture on the pants.

Literally the only good thing about it is the neat perspective.

>Where did it all go right?
Turns out that if you do a superhero movie about one of the biggest names in the genre and don't try to make it a depressing "realistic" deconstruction, people might want to see it.
Amazing, I know.

Well, they're not wrong exactly. Nip feminism is different.

Just imagine how much money would bring solo movies of Batman or Flash if released today and be as good or better than WW. And all the hype for JL after that. Fucking retards from WB.

Opps wrong post

Nice to know you will die happy, grandpa.

>all these angry marvelfags

>this thread

That's right OP, you won. You won the internet, bravo. Through inconveniencing people by baiting them into pointing out the flaws in your short-sighted and highly biased shitposting you proved reality, and haters alike, wrong. You've single handedly cemented the undisputed fact that a movie which every DC and DCEU fan views, at best, as a token prop in an already struggling cinematic universe is irrefutably better than [insert MCU film], because it made lotsa money and the same critics who bashed all the rest of the DCEU films you've so vehemently defended all this time, lauded it. Sure it's not the movie you wanted, but neither was Skwad so at least someone apparently likes it and as long as it's doing better than its vile MCU competition in any aspect that's all that really matters because you don't want movies you actually like or enjoy, you want bragging rights and peer validation.

God Speed user. God Speed.