Why didn't Cinderella's glass slipper disappear at midnight along with the rest of her outfit?

Why didn't Cinderella's glass slipper disappear at midnight along with the rest of her outfit?

Because you touch yourself at night.

The plot demanded it

Why didn't the glass slippers break when she was running away?

it fell off her

Because foot fetishism is the most powerful force in the cosmos.

This. It wasn't against her body so the magic prevented it from disappearing.

She wasn't wearing the carriage either, but it still disappeared.

The official answer is that it wasn't magic. It was just a gift from the fairy. Read that somewhere.

Her glass slippers were a gift. Not part of the magic. Everyone knows this user.

It was a special gift from the fairy godmother. Notice how Cinderella notices she's still wearing the glass slipper after everything else is gone or changed back, and she looks up and says "thankyou." She's acknowledging that the fairy godmother left her one small tangible piece of the night to stay with her.

The details of the fairy godmother's magic are unclear. She's apparently not powerful enough to make a pumpkin stay a coach for very long. But for some reason she has the power to make glass shoes permanent.

Nano-machines for the soles decay slower then nanomachiens designed to weave other outfits.

I wonder how many rich women tried to make glass slippers and fucked their feet up?

Because the "Glass Slipper" is the result of a mistake in the translation from the original french. Originally it was a "fur slipper" but when it was being recorded "fourrure" (fur) was corrupted to "verre" (glass) somehow.
I'm sure even Sup Forums can figure out the connotation of finding a fur slipper that fits.

I'm not sure if this is true but it is funny

>glass slippers
Literally the worst thing you could make shoes out of, the Fairy Godmother is kind of a bitch

Are you implying the god mother left Cinderella with a hairy cunt? How did the Prince match the lost hairy cunt to her?

If it was a perfect fit for her foot, why did it slip off?

Why do shoes become untied?

Its a metaphor, all french broads have hairy cunts. Remember that when you watch Wakfu

The glass slippers were conjured from nothing, so they had nothing to revert back to at midnight.

While a hairy cunt is a wonderful thing and a shaved one a clear sign of a degenerate whore, the tidbit is false. It was always a glass slipper and no mistakes in translation were made.

t. fairy tale enthusiast

One of those internet rumors, disregard.

That fairy could have made it all permanent but chose not to. The same way the Blue Fairy could have used her power to make Pinocchio flesh and blood any time, or Glenda could have sent Dorothy home whenever. Instead the creature they sponsor has to earn it. Its supposedly about building character or some mumbo jumbo but the truth is they're like the ancient Greek pantheon in a way. They're powerful and bored and stringing people along through challenges breaks the monotony. So they provide just enough help to keep things interesting.

>I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Because it wasn't magical. Fairy Godmother lent Cindi a pair which belonged to her dead daughter.

They don't need to be made of glass for that. Plenty of women's shoes through the ages have permanently fucked up people's feet.

>always
early tellings of the story used a fur slipper. glass was used in the version we eventually got because a) it hides nothing and b) it's more rigid, where fur or hide can be stretched. Basically it was thought to be a better way to show the perfect fit

I wouldn't call it an internet rumor per se, but it's a result of general imbecility. Lots of books dealing with fairy tales from a historical/literary standpoint mention this belief that was both proposed and rejected by the same philologist way, way back in the 19th century. It was only mentioned as a kind of amusing anecdote but has no actual truth to it.

Now, add a tard who can't read and you get claims like that. It's even dumber when you realize lots of fairy tales do have a sexual subtext by design, or can be read in multiple ways (also by design). There's no point in inventing stuff in this particular field.

Also,

"Ahhh! Help! The strange exotic lemur rat thing is biting my cock!"

>omg guys GUYS
>I just found this thing call storytelling
>wtf is up with this gay shit

They're matching slippers and one of her feet is bigger than the other. If you watch the movie, there's at least one other scene where she accidentally slips out of her original, normal shoe too. This probably happens to her a lot because apparently she hasn't had her shoes tailor made for each foot and just went with the size for the bigger one.

Hey, I would rather just rent my godkid a limo for the night over straight up buying them one too, even if I could afford it. It's just kind of over doing it otherwise.