ITT: Overrated Voice Actors

ITT: Overrated Voice Actors

I'm not trying to be some douchebag but after looking over her voice in animation films, they just weren't good in my opinion.

I think people are hyping her up because of her tragic death. I mean come on, her voice acting for Ducky was kinda irritating.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94579481/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not fooling anyone. I know exactly what you're trying to do.

What am I doing? I saw people earlier saying that Judith was a great VA but sadly, I find people are just hyping her up because of her tragic death. I'm not being some edgelord. I watched "All dogs go to Heaven" and the "Land before time"

the same thread happened just a while ago, didnt it?
this girl was forced to voice act when she was a fucking toddler by her insane parents and ripped out her eyelashes because of all the mental abuse she went through, and then got shot dead by her insane father.
so she could be screeching like a bird in her roles and i would still consider you a fucking prick.

It's the same as Heath Ledger Joker. She was a sweet girl but her acting itself? It was meh at best.

What ever could be the point of this thread?
>inb4 "Sup Forumsmblr spam

>the same thread happened just a while ago, didnt it?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94579481/

You're a faggot

is this going to be a daily thing for a while now?
I don't like it. daily spam is funny sometimes, but not when it's about dead kids

I know this sounds bad but
I just want more of those images

Dude, just look up some loli guro or something. Jacking it off the dead kids isn't nice. Besides, if you want to go full debauched fapping, a kid getting shot is tame.

He has a point, go read Geiger Counter or that one about the Concrete girl if you want to fap to horrible shit, you sick fuck

I don't want loli guro, dude. That's fucking sick,
I just want the rule 34

I don't think anyone wants THAT
we just like how she did that thing with the shotgun, we want her ALIVE, no gore crap

I can respect that then

>the Concrete girl

fuck off right now

Alright fine, but you were all going there anyway, might as well be.

You know it seemed to be an oddly common thing for actors to be shot in their sleep by an insane relative.

Thanks
I JUST want to see her do lewd stuff with a shotgun, that's it.

commission quizilax.

did you really need to make this thread again? you're such a faggot. nobody thinks she was a great voice actor.

Every thread of Voice acting or legendary VA, people say her name.

show me one of these threads

It was a kid doing competently. That's a lot.

This might be the shittiest bait I've seen in quite some time

This, please.

I know this is a shitposting thread, but I'm really fucking tired of Kristen Schaal.

All Dogs Go To Heaven is my favorite Bluth movie and it's terrible that we can't have a thread about it without people bringing-up and getting distracted by discussion of this kid.

So, there's what I wanted to add to this thread.

It seems like every role she voices is obnoxious even before factoring in her voice

this

I need to see another thread about this like I need another hole in my head.

Is this the hot new meme on Sup Forums now? Pretending to be a realist just to shit on the performances of a child actor who died a tragic death? Because it's not very funny, nor is it very clever. It's just edge for edges sake, which is the lowest form of comedy because it's not even really comedy. It is simply the musings of children who want to fit in with the cool kids who occasionally dabble in dark humour, but the child in question doesn't get dark humour so to try and fit in they spew out the edgiest thoughts they can think of. It is genuinely pitiable

How is this edgy? Even if she's a child, can she not be judged on what she does? If she played soccer and missed a goal, is she still a winner?

It's one edgy autist, hell it's probably the same guy that drew the picture. Don't be fooled.

>blaming it on a scapegoat

I saw that thread, you guys were begging for someone to draw that crap. You gave the artist the bullets for the gun to slaughter people

Bullshit.

>ITT: Overrated Voice Actors

Grey Delisle can fuck off and Tara Strong can fuck me

I don't think anyone thinks she's particularly good. It's a tragedy because she was a child, not because she was a talented child.

>I'm not trying

We can tell.

Overrated compared to how what voice actress her age?