youtube.com/watch?v=HnL7j-XRX60
archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/300462/
mega.nz/#!CtMFVYoR!P1HAh8hET_20EPUGaJIqe60Qgf0kg1w3gYVYLxyWFO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8RlWeFW3Kkg
youtube.com/watch?v=8VQ8yfQ1kcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rebecca Sugar Fanart.jpg

>implying that overpowered ability needs a buff
if we're talking about shit that needs a buff, let's look at Edd's Masked Mumbler build.

Kevin forced Eddy to sexually assault Edd and still exposed his middle name why is this considered funny

Gravy

You can have an Ed thread if you give me a quarter, Sup Forums

Anyone here actually play this?

me
it was really fun iirc but I was like 12 so i dunno

No, No, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I was SO CLOSE!!! So close to getting Sup Forums to forget about this show in favor of Billy and Mandy but you WON'T LET IT GO!!!!

You dumb fucks didn't get how amazing and ahead of its time Billy and Mandy was when you were kids, BUT I DID!!!! IT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!! AND Sup Forums WAS STARTING TO SEE IT!!!!

DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!! DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!

So did double dee end up with Sarah or Marie?

I loved their crossover with Garfielf.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtzAb9tcSnA

I could easily fidget spinners as something that popped up during the fad-freaky episode.

Just once I'd like to see this. Or read the smutty fanfics she wrote.

Does garfielf have a plot now? I remember when it was just a shitpost

Soo are we going to ignore the fact that the kids in the Cul- De - Sac are high tier beings capable of reality warping, super strength, extreme durability and more?

Why was this show so comfy Sup Forums?

Because its basically distilled childhood

Comfiest location?

Anywhere as long as you're with your two best friends

>you never had such a perfect childhood full of hijinks and misadventures
>ywn be a kid agaim, bright eyed and innocent, curious about the world
>ywn experience true friendship with neighborhood friends that you spend every waking moment with

Why are still here

I did. I have it for ps2 and gba. PS2 version was good.

But I liked both.

user, just because some people like Ed Edd n' Eddy more than Billy and Mandy doesn't mean you should be afraid of them

It means YOU SHOULD BE ANGRY AT THEM!
HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT?

WHAT?! MY TASTE IN CARTOONS AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR 'EM?!

whoever made this was fucking spot on with rolf's personality

The deleted scene from Take this Ed and shove it suggests Marie but it's debatable.
I don't see a reality where Edd ever ended up with Sarah since he only had interest in her in the first episode and it was over some stupid bullshit.
As far as I'm concerned Sarah and Jimmy ended up married, causing much confusion for the people in Jimmy's adult life who assume that he's gay before meeting his wife.
To get back on track, I don't see why he had to end up with either of them. Very few people meet the love of their life at the age of 12

>/d/ comes to visit

>I don't see a reality where Edd ever ended up with Sarah since he only had interest in her in the first episode and it was over some stupid bullshit.

I think your referring to the pilot episode, that's actually because they didn't really know what to do because it was so early in the series. a few shows do that actually

I made a thing

Nice!

Mani really wish the aquabats would come back when that show ended I was sad.i mean they had a good show on the hub network but all that's gone now and now were stuck with shitty reality shows on discovery family.but hey at least there still alive nd kicking as shown by their. Ost recent concert.i don't know why I bring it up here just really sad to see the show go.

I gotcha senpai

It was originally part of Edd's character that he develops crushes easily, in The Ed Touchables he gets one on Sarah because he can relate to her missing her doll because he's missing his magnifying glass. They forgot about this quirk pretty fast.
Also there's no reason to specify that it the "pilot" episode instead of the "first" episode because unlike a lot of shows nothing had to be changed from the original to make it to air. It was considered perfect from the beginning

Yep, played it on ps2, fucking game had secret levels all with different game mechanics. I remember having fun with it.

kek

Nope, Nope, n Nopey

im shit

what's your favorite ship

>they never did a haunted house ride/walkthrough scam
>called "HauntED House"

It's fun if you're a fan on EEnE. If you're not, it's really skippable

You know, if his dream in Rock-a-bye Ed is anything to go by, Ed probably had a shitty home life that we never got to see.

I had a head canon when I was a kid that Ed dad was a serial killer. Even argued it with other kids
Ed says his Dad has a shovel, when asked about transportation
A scream, Ed replies "Dad's home."

This one, but she is canonically chubbier by this point

Does anyone else think EEnE was meant as an homage to Peanuts? The suburban setting, the lack of adults, the endlessly reused cast and devices, and more, trace back to the comic, and they are almost as brilliant here as they were in Peanuts.

Eh... there's definitely a good degree of influence there, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it an homage.

SOON

If anything it was a bigger homage to The Three Stooges

You can see a Three Stooges DVD Box on Danny Antonucci's desk in the "how Ed Edd n Eddy is made" bonus material on the season 1 or 2 DVDs, I forget which.

There are some similarities, like they're both pretty much based on the childhoods of their respective creators. although in the case of EEnE Danny basically split himself into 3.

actually, that's a deleted scene, so since it's not in the episode that means it's not canon and if it was is the episode then it still would still mean not she won't grow up to look like that because all of that stuff happened in eddy's dream, so it's really just what her older self would look like in eddy's subconscious

In the meantime, we're doing a bleedman storytime, just to satisfy the need of nostalgia crack stories

>As far as I'm concerned Sarah and Jimmy ended up married, causing much confusion for the people in Jimmy's adult life who assume that he's gay before meeting his wife.

I still love the fact they made Marie a lardass, Antonucci is a master at destroying the hopes and dreams of his fans (since even while the show was running people were into Marie the most).

October can't get here soon enough

GameCube version

It sure was something for a fan

My first ps2 game, i owned it even if i didnt had the console

Post Ed Edd n Eddy comics

It was enjoyable for what it was.

Wait, does Sup Forums like this? I thought it was okay, if a bit cringe inducing at times.

And that's how the show ended.

Given they survived from worse i'd they got injured a bit I mean Eddy survived getting a whole house dropped on him

Reminds me of this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=HnL7j-XRX60

Can't wait for that daily dose.

The Mexican dub was weird.
Example:
Rolf: My body wants sun and sex!

The neighborhood kids in my SC cul-de-sac were redneck little bastards who would meet up in the center and beat the shit out of each other under the old tree.

I was the Johnny 2x4 of that neighborhood. Friends with nobody unless it was convenient for them ):
EEnE was the escapism I needed back then. So glad I moved out when I did.

I remember someone on /wsr/ figured out how to download the full japanese dub eps from CN's youtube. archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/300462/

They only ripped the one the user asked for though, In Like Ed/Who let the Ed in mega.nz/#!CtMFVYoR!P1HAh8hET_20EPUGaJIqe60Qgf0kg1w3gYVYLxyWFO8

It's the best anime
youtube.com/watch?v=8RlWeFW3Kkg
youtube.com/watch?v=8VQ8yfQ1kcM

Speaking of Peanuts, I found out a while ago that it was a big inspiration to Beavis and Butthead.

>Jimmy's voice

>Edd: "I'LL HAVE TINNITUS FOR REST OF MY LIFE THANKS TO YOUR ABRASIVE ANTICS, EDDY"!
>Eddy:"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOCKHEAD WITH THIS RINGING IN MY EARS".
>Ed:"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

>Get Lost. Oh, that's so-
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
>Hey!

Is it so wrong to be liked?

Judging by the yearly storytime thread. That's a yes.

Bring Me To Ed is another classic as well

For a quarter.

I'll give you a nickel.

When it comes to CN games, this one is GOAT.

>that soundtrack
>that artstyle
>the writing
>the voice acting

I don't mean to sound cliche, but it really felt like you were playing through an episode of the show. The occasional half-animated cutscenes that were in the show's art-style helped.

Got a template of that, user?

just to suffer

A crack-ship.

How is it that Ed, Jimmy and Sarah's voices are perfect matches like that?

This will always be my favorite scene in any show

Have fun

Hell yes. I wanted a place like that so badly as a young boy.

>"Sprout the wings of a bat and stomp like a zombie while whistling 'Row, Row, Row your Boat' through a car wash!"

>Ed:"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Fucking lost