Why does she have to pee all the time?

It's like every single episode! What's her problem?

you need to drink more water

I feel like i'd get put on a watchlist if I tried to google this show.

Her compulsive water drinking habit she developed as a coping-mechanism for domestic violence.

>implying you're not already on one for clicking on this thread

She's a little kid, they're too dumb to know if they'll have to pee 5 minutes from now. I know her parents asked her earlier.

The real question is how Grandma is able to save the day EVERY time. It's a little too convenient.

I want to go back in time to 1958, show this picture to Walt Disney and see his reaction.

Why not show him big anime tiddies and his role in creating them

Nana says 'Hello darlings ' quite a lot in the show. It kinda reminds me of Mettaton.

This is why Paul Rudish needs to get fired.

What other character in media would you replace Nana with?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which they should advertise pills for during the show.

ok so this is more like 1938

She has to pee

"That's a pretty sexy little girl, Ollie."

That was debunked years ago, let it go.

>IBS pills
>show about a girl needing to pee
Um...

I want to go back in time to 1958, show this picture to Walt Disney and see his erection.

Dude, we debunked that years ago so fuck off.

Why don't you fuck off back to your gas chamber, Khrushchev.

Because Walt never said that, it's fake.

Just like he was never an anti-Semite.
It's funny. Get over yourself.

We keep having threads about this show. Is somebody looking for questionable art of it or something? Because I'd be willing to draw something if OP's interested.

(This show pushes my fetish buttons too, even if the character is young for my tastes, but a new thread about it every day is a bit much).

Urine is still consider a bowel movement. Also I was thinking Frequent Urinairy Syndrome... The joke being there are these useless made-up probably diseases for shit like having to go to the bathroom.

Disney's Aunt Flo, Why Won't You Go?
now that would be a great show

Or just lost a fucking argument on the Internet. Look shit up and correct yourself instead of acting like an autistic sperg.

Not even that user. I'm sick of the fact every time you people get corrected even on simple, redudant shit you start "KILL YOURSELF RRREEE" flame war and derail threads.

>Urine is still consider a bowel movement
Are you the guy refusing to define anime in the other thread

If you ever become a doctor let me know so I can make sure to avoid you.

Remember that one episode where they were camping and Nina didn't want to pee in the woods since the animals were watching her. Grandma built her a bathroom.

It was just a joke. But feel free to stay mad, fellow autistic sperg.

What villain would you have wanted this show to have?

Kid Kneestones

What if instead of a secret agent grandma they had a super hero grandpa?

>imagine for 14 seconds actual stones forming in the knees
i slightly went retarded for a moment

Fun fact: Jess Harnell voices Nina's father

Have you ever pissed in a cup? It literally says "bowel movement" on the cup, which can refer to piss or poop.

I don't have any plans on it. If you ever read words and understand what they mean, let me know!

How does it come that in one moment Nina is completely fine, but she immediately needs to pee once she sees running water?

>It literally says "bowel movement" on the cup.
Oh, now I understand. You live in a third world country.