Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/05/animaniacs-reboot-steven-spielberg-amblin-1201817336/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god, let's hope not

>40s style shows
>Tiny Toons

After Nu-DuckTales it has to come back.
It did everything 40s cartoons did.

That sounds like a terrible idea, like expecting John K to meet a deadline.

Japan does it all the time, we need to do the same as otherwise Voltron:LD would of never been made.

>It did everything 40s cartoons did.

Only shittier.

You could've picked a better example. At this point I'd be okay with cheesy 80's cartoons made to advertise toy lines making a comeback.

No, only the Encore episodes and even then everything else did well.

Please read this as it will save your life one day.

>It did everything 40s cartoons did.
Excluding music, fashion, culture, slang, structure, characters, setups, expression, and physical comedy, obviously. The only thing they have in common is the fact that the characters attempt to resemble the ones of the past. Tiny Toons is generic brand soda, original is Classic Coke (or RUM AND COCA-COLA, if you wish).

Cartoons are never meant to hock something, they meant to be enriching and meaningful, just like Tiny Toons & Animaniacs.

No it was not, Tiny Toons was the real thing when it's Tom & Jerry Kids that is generic brand soda.

Sure, thy should come back.

In CalArts style only.

No, not after what happen to Nu-DuckTales.

They're never coming back. Welcome to the era of bean faces, spaghetti arms, and simple body shapes.

Explain this then.

indiewire.com/2017/05/animaniacs-reboot-steven-spielberg-amblin-1201817336/

>Remember watching Tom & Jerry Kids back in the day because I loved the theme song
>Look up the opening on YouTube for the first time in countless years
>It's nowhere near as good as I remember

Cheap cash in for the sake of nostalgia, will probably be lucky if it's 1/10th as good as the original.

There isn't any art for the reboot yet so I can't tell you.

No, TMS is behind it and from how they did Blue Jacket it will be that all over again.

This will not be like Nu-DuckTales.

TMS is doing it with very little American input other then voice acting, music and budget, thats all we know.

Pretty sure whoever made this shouldn't be allowed near children, eer.

No, a normie made this.

TMS shill pls die

In the form of short online comic, perhaps.

>TMS' involvement
Source for this? Because I really, really, REALLY want to believe it's true.

>John McClenahan
I was preparing to write an impassioned post about how he is the greatest living American animator... when I saw that he did animation on Tom and Jerry's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Now I don't know what to think.

was meant to be a response to this

Anyone? I can't find anything about this anywhere.