Marvel legacy avenger 100,000,000 bc

Expectations ? cavewomen phoenix is looking fine

Why is Starbrand Hulk?

Fantastic art wasted on a story so bad that it wishes it were mediocre.

shouldn't ghost rider's mammoth be a flaming skeleton?

yes it should be

>ends with a child's prayer.

phoenix is cute

Technically fantastic, but unburdened by passion or dramatic weight.

marvel has 3 or 4 events going on at the same time and I don't understand what the fuck is going on at all

I like sexy Cavewoman Phoenix and Mammoth Ghost Rider. Dunno who the guy in the top left is supposed to be. The first Son of Satan? The first Wendigo?

Reskin Jean Grey is an abomination.

Shouldn't Ghost Rider BE a skeleton?

Some "Hulk" with a Starbrand, aka artificial Power Cosmic. Meaning your power is whatever you believe it is.

it's not like they haven't done a skeleton mammoth before either

>100,000,000

>wanting artists to actually have to draw something difficult
Shame on you.

is tracing a normal mommoth more dificult than a skeleton one?

Tracing a mammoth is easy. Just find any mammoth picture and you are good to go. Finding a skeleton spreading his legs and sitting on a bicycle isn't.

This story, by it's very existence will fuck up so many other stories by better writers and the continuity/mythos of the marvel universe.

Anons will try and excuse it by saying that it is 'awesome' when it actuality, what Aaron is doing is a child's idea of what being 'badass and cool' is. The book's characters will also do absolutely awful shit and be terrible people however. There will also be a character who is considered the scummiest of scum by the team, despite being relatively okay.

The villain will the most awesome and powerful Mary/Gary Sue to exist. However, the heroes defeat him, but not before questioning whether or not the villain was wrong and they may even think that the villain was forced into their position, despite the fact the villain was a complete and utter psychopath.

Typical Aaron crap. Some people'll like it, but it'll be another big cape story where he has fuckall idea and talent to actually pull off the concept he's come up with.

It'll probably be a fun story but Marvel's retarded marketing around it will cause people to only shitpost about it

>cavegrrrrrl power amirite?

>caring about continuity in marvel books after 2012

how retarded are you?

this. Aaron is great at setting up a story, terrible as conclusion

But then it wouldn't have a trunk.

This is as retarded as putting Santa in the Ice Age. What the fuck is the point, what is Santa Claus giving neanderthal when Christmas isn't even invented. What are these Super heroes protecting.

It doesn't seem like it will have a good reason ignoring the retcons
>what is the phoenix force doing on earth possessing some random
>what triggered the white even for that starbrand
>Who is that iron fist that breaks both timeline of when the first iron fist was and when the First female iron fist was AND why aren't they in kun l'un
>why is an elder god like agamatto fucking around on earth
>why is odin fucking around on earth

>when Christmas isn't even invented

If Santa is real then he's obviously the basis for the pagan rituals that got co-opted by Christians later, it would only mean that the tradition was even older than we assume. There were obviously humans around during the last ice age for him to give shit to.

CAVENGERS

Their herd?
Families?
Their mating parthners?
Their meat?

The tusks would be a good enough indicator as to what it is.

it's still better than sexy space scrats

Aaron has ruined a lot of comics. Atleast Bendis moves at a glacial pace.

Santa is based on St. Nicholas, who lived in IV AD, so if he is real, he still shouldn't be alive until then.

Actually he's based on Odin or tyr
respectively as yuletide is Thier holiday

>after a Marvel employee sees the "Marble Comics" thread

The modern santa figure isn't just derived from saint nick, it's got a lot of different origins. That argument only works in OUR world, where santa isn't real. In a world where santa exists and magically delivers presents he's obviously not based on human reinterpretations of various characters, instead he's the ur-character that humans throughout history interpreted in their own ways.

As another example: in our world Thor as a deity did not spring out of nowhere. He's the end-product of thousands of years of theological evolution as the people spread out and the thunder-god got more or less popular and got more attributes and quirks along the way. But in Marvel Thor exists, there was never any gradual acquirement of powers and domains as his worshippers changed things. Depending on the version there isn't even any other thunder-gods on Earth, they're all just different people's interpretation of Thor. Just as different people would have interpreted Santa in different ways.

but 100,000,000 years ago you didn't even have hominids on the planet, fuck first mamals of the rat kind poped up 150/160,000,000 years ago.

>Deodato Jr.
>Fantastic

I'd hate you if this wasn't true.

>Ghost Rider 1,000,000 BC
>his skull is on fire while the rest of his body remains human
>mammoth doesn't look like a burning skeleton either
I hope they'll explain this bullshit.

>hope
This is why you fail.

I know this even sounds stupid, but I gotta be straight up, it looks fun as fuck. It's something new and not in the bad way. DC are still pumping the same bullshit again and again and it gets so fucking tiresome.

>Batman and Catwoman in a serious relationship
Gee, that's never been done before, wonder how that's gonna end since this is edge incarnate we're talking about.

>Wally is back
Finally, we bring back Wally, so let's shove him in a shit book.

>JL
So bad that it's unreadable

>Metal Event
>an event with such a stupid premise that you can tell it's shit just from the name
>ANOTHER event based around le batmeme
>DCfags defend this by saying 'OH NO IT WAS NEVER A SERIOUS EVENT, JUST FOR FUN!'
Avengers BC honestly looks way better. I'll be called a shill for it, but DC is declining in quality. That doesn't mean Marvel is better than it, cause God knows how much I hate them for killing the FF and Spidey, but they do occasionally have something interesting, although the majority is shit. If it weren't for stuff like Superman, Red Hood and the Outlaws and Deathstroke, DC would be as bad as current Marvel.

;_;

Remember when Disney coming in and cleaning house at Marvel was something we feared, not hoped for?

I fucking hate avengers, I fucking hate marvel
I fucking hate alonso and brevoort
I hope they fucking die in agony

I think he is talking about Esad Ribić

>I'll be called a shill for it
No way! Really?

but just imagine after a long day of hunting and foraging coming back to her in your cave she probably feel warm as well

>1,000,000 BCE
>Caucasian looking humans, let alone Homo Sapiens looking hominids
I know it's a fucking comic book, but they could at least have gone with 100,000 BCE, even if that doesn't fix the Caucasian issue.

Were there humans in 1.000.000 BC?

I read people here saying it is a Neanderthal

absolutely nothing since humans didn't exist in 100,000,000 BC unless my history teachers lied to me, basically, historical innaccurasies make me reeeeeee

I just realized that the pic says 1,000,000 BC but OP said 100,000,000 BC, humans were around then but they were most likely extremely primitive cavemen who couldn't even speak, so i'm still expecting fuckall

>autists complaining about the year

It's Marvel earth numbnuts, the place that's got an Atlantis, Hyperborea and a dozen other ancient civilisations long preceding human civilisation in the real world. Humans being around for longer makes perfect fucking sense.

>shill rushing to defend Marvel
I still don't get why you are using a non-Marvel pic?

Power Cosmic Hulk, Odin, and the fucking Phoenix. Who is the bad guy? Way overpowered team.

Not even him, but this board is fucking abysmal.

>make a valid statement in defence of something
>OMG WTF YOU FUCKING SHILL FUCK OFF!!

Don't bother, these retards just want to shit on anything not DC, which is funny since Metal is a steaming pile of shit.

it'll be a dumb but ultimately inoffensive storyline that Sup Forums will pretend is the worst fucking thing ever and another good opportunity to post stupid "Marvel is finished!!!!!!" goldface/wojack threads

I'm expecting something that shouldn't exist because it's a fucking stupid idea, and the Ghost Rider character jobbing to something pathetic.

>delicious shill tears

I'm not even going to read this shit. I just can't pass up a moment to call you dumbasses out on yet again picking the dumbest point to bandwagon bitch about. Complain about the idea itself or the composition of the team all you want, those are legitimate complaints as long as you can articulate it. The year sure as fuck isn't and you fuckers most probably just picked that point because either it looked like an easy point to score or because you wanted to feel smart showing everyone how much you know about RL human history.

Probably someone like Shuma Gorath.

Cool pasta, bro.

>Look mom, I called him a shill again!

>pasta
Newfag get out.

well ...Marvel do it again ... they copy DC ... but with a twist

This explains the marvel's 1 000 000 BC.

Though it just makes it look like they're making a comic book based on someone's casual, stupid and unresearched comment.

Iirc, Language is thought to date back to around 1.8 mya, which is around the same tme the tool types get far more complex, and the transition from the oldawan to the Acheulean. As with complex tool making, language required extremely fine motor control.
However, almost all paleo archaeological ideas and hypothesis are heavily based on proxies (stone tool complexity as a stand in for language evidence, frex) and is utter bulshit it the end.
>My dates might be off, because I haven't looked at single thing since I got out of school. I have the worst MS.

>LOOK- OVER THERE -DC!!!

>Expectations ?
It will be shit

>only reading Batman, Flash and JL
this is why you fail

if you mean some sort of grunting or sign language, yes. But vocal cords hadn't formed properly at that time and there would be no way for hominids to speak as we know it. But there had to have been some way of communicating, even just a better form of show and tell than chimps currently have

You know when i saw Black Panther and Odin(if that's who that is correct me if I'm wrong) I thought this was going to be Cavemen Superheroes just without their powers and that they would be relying on stuff like their own strength, cave weapons, etc. to do stuff. But then I saw the others and i immediately said "Oh.... well this just stupid.

It's like those time travel stories where your distant relative looks exactly like you. So basically every time travel story.

>Flash
Holy fuck, thank you for proving my point dipshit. If you actually read comics, you'd know what book Wally was in. Now fuck off and neck yourself.

JLA literally did this back in 2002 with "The Obsidian Age"

Some make sense, like Shaman Strange and Ghost mammoth Rider.

But the others are a bit lame.

This looks really stupid. Why do people like shit like this and that Evil Batman shit that DC is doing?

>and ends with a child's prayer

Kobik?

I still can't get over the retardation of 1 MILLION BC
I get that they wanted to do Cavemen Avengers (for whatever reason) but at least choose a time where people didn't look like this

>vocal chords
>soft tissue
You are likely right.
That said. We wouldn't know what egaster had. If we say we know, I would be deeply surprised if said knowledge isn't inferred from a proxy, which isn't the same as being certain.
I just read some smtuff about how the age of grass had recently been pushed back seceral million years. The previous date was based on a proxy (presence ansense of certain kinds of teeth in the fossil record, iirc). I distrust proxies, deeply.
>whyihavenophd.jpg

I type like a much fatter person.

Can we have Avengers 64 000 000 BC next?
About a team of Dino-Avengers who try to stop the asteroid but fail?
Or maybe it's not an asteroid but a super villain bomb or alien invasion or something

Franklin Richards.

yes soft tissues aren't held well, but this is inferred from the shape of the throat. any vocal cords in there would not work well for speech as we know it

Fair enough.
Thanks for being civil, paleo-bro.

It's SJW Marvel so it'll be shit

Hold the phone, how can that girl be an iron fist if there have only been sixty six iron fists and Quan Yaozu was the first?

Marvel: Fuck you, that's how.

The art is cool, the idea is shit

No, it should a a single stone wheel that he drags around on a rope and uses to hit people with.

Humans hadn't invented bombs yet.

>fantastic poser model traces

I did not know men with such shit taste walked this earth.

Deodo tried to add some character to the line of her left thigh so his tracing would be slightly less egregious and he made it look like she has a tumour.

Odin and I guess Starbrand aside, why do they all look like modern human? This is 1000000 BC, mankind has just barely learned how to walk upright. That Pheonix is just fucking Jean Grey. Did they even have red hair back then?

Modern humans acquire their appearance about a billion years ago due to the interference of the Celestials. It is also about the same time when the Eternals and Deviants were created.

>1 billion
How did humans survive on an Earth that didn't have even have surface life yet?
And then the dinosaurs?

Celestials, ain't gotta explain shit.

Introducting, The Single Cell Avengers
The Eukaryote Avenger