ITT: Characters you wish never existed

ITT: Characters you wish never existed

What did giantman do?

Who's the burqa wearing woman that looks like goatee lobster man is trying to shoo away?

Are you one of those fags who gets triggered by that image of Faiza being made into captain Britain in an alternate universe?

While I do agree with you on some points, I do disagree with you on others my friend. The Bendis abominations have to go.

It's the new gay Indian Giant-Man that Nick Spencer created in his Ant-Man book and is shoehorning into Secret Empire.
Dust. Mutant who can turn into dust who was kidnapped by the Taliban and forced to wear a burqa only to choose to keep wearing it when she was rescued.because it affords her "modesty and protection from the eyes of men."

Dust.

He's a big guy.

Funny that the black cousin of Wally West also named Wally West brought into the comics for synergy is right next to the black son of Nick Fury also named Nick Fury brought into the comics for synergy.

At least that sequel to Deadpool killing the MU can give me some satisfaction of seeing the time displace O5 dying brutally despite it not being canon.

Damien Wayne is the best Robin with the most development and is by far a more interesting character than Dick, Jason or Tim when they were Robin. You're just a crusty, angry dude suffering from 'not muh'.

Fight me.

This is so correct In so man levels

Just add in whor

OP here. I didn't add Whor because I liked her before, when she was just Jane Foster. Just like I didn't add Carol because I liked her when she was Ms. Marvel. Same with Amadeus Cho

Pls add dyke carol, pregnant jess and Jane thor

They are degenerate abominations

Add Deadpool's daughter who looks as dark as Riri even though she's half white half lightskinned Hispanic.

They weren't always though.

I really don't know why they aren't clones, it would be less confusing. Why bring in a young x-men from past?

>because it affords her "modesty and protection from the eyes of men."

She says, while her burqa completely hugs all of her curves and puts all of her body out on display because it doesn't function like an actual burqa.

Because they fucked over all the old versions of the O5 and needed to reboot them without rebooting everyone else.

>another one of these threads

Brian Michael Bendis
Axel Alsonso
Tom Brevoort
Sana Amanat
Nick Spencer
G. Willow WIlson
Ryan North
Erika Henderson
Gabby Rivera
Kelly Sue DeConnick

And I'll be nice and instead wish they never got involved in comics.

>Carol will never look like this again.
>Jessica will never look like this again.

I don't even have an image to describe how angry this makes me.
Like, I'm at least two Hulks and a Doomguy level of angry over this shit.

Kamala's better than Carol at least and Damian is an interesting character

It would have been much easier to just fix them. Just bring Jean back, have her discover that parts of the Void or Apocalypse are still in Scott's brain or Emma's controlling him and fix him. Easy as that. Angel was already fixed with no real explanation and it could have happened without bringing in the past X-Men. Beast just needs a good writer who doesn't write him like an asshole. And Bobby was Bobby until Bendis decided to give him AIDS as a character.

I think Kamala's a shit character created purely for Islamic propaganda, but I'd have no problem with her existing if it were under another identity and Carol stayed Ms. Marvel. The two really have hardly any connection anyway.

I still love the past x-men, but it is just confusing putting them in the current timeline.

>I don't even have an image to describe how angry this makes me.
>Like, I'm at least two Hulks and a Doomguy level of angry over this shit.

damn bro, don't shit your pants!

OP, stop.

The thing is, they're not the past X-Men. They don't look like them, act like them, and it was recently established that they aren't even them and they're just from a universe that's nearly identical to 616, but it splintered into a new one when they left, so they are now AU characters.

I'm not a fan of characters being replaced by complete newcomers unless it's a Robin situation where they grow out of it, but Carol specifically is a non-character and I never understood why anyone would care about anything other than her design.

>Islamic propaganda

Fuck off! I knew people like you existed.

Gwen Stacy.

>so they are now AU characters.
This is one thing that pisses me off to no end. If that's true, why did they need to change the original Bobby? It's not like there aren't AU versions of 616 characters with different sexualities and even races.

Nice try, ISIS.

Nick Fury Jr. is funny. He's the blandest character out there. Even Comics Coulson is better. It's like the suits forgot what made MCU and Ultimate Fury interesting.

Not to mention if they had just waited a few yews, instead of rushing synergy to get black Fury, they could have used Secret Wars to transport him over to 616. Instead of pulling a shitty story from their asses.

I never really liked Fantomex when I was reading New X-Men and Uncanny X-Force. He actually annoyed me a lot more than Deadpool at the time.

Not a fan of how America Chavez and Kate Bishop have been bastardised by that one writer, apart from that, they're fine.

Also don't give a shit about Kitty Pryde but that's probably Bendis' fault.

>it's not Islamic propaganda

How come all of the minority legacy characters do is brag about how awesome they are and/or complain about other people? (well, except Sam, but that's why he's the least disliked of them)

Let's see what we have here
>Minorites
>Gays
>Women

Wow, it's almost like you're trying to be a stereotype.

>write Carol/Captain Marvel like any guy superhero
>avoid all temptation to make reference to the fact she is female
>never give her that bulldyke lesbian haircut ever again

And fixed.

>Ian Zola
>time displaced Beast
>time displaced Cyclops
>time displaced Angel
>Speed
Try harder brother.

>Trying to be accepted is propaganda.

Again! Fuck off.

The Captain name connotes masculinity. It needs to go too.

The whole chibi kills make this super unsatisfying.

t. Ahmed

too late

>Also don't give a shit about Kitty Pryde but that's probably Bendis' fault.
always hated kitty pryde i cant remember a time when i ever liked her
i even laughed when colossus stomped on her in age of Apocalypse

Harper Row
Duke Thomas

I disagree because it is one of the few female superhero names that doesn't have her name, a historical or mythological female character's name, 'Ms', 'She' or 'Lady' in it.

>trying to be accepted by doing the complete opposite of what gets you accepted
Hello, Linda Sarsour.

have you fuckin read it
it is its like the Islamic signal of comics

Yes. But calling her Marvel Boy or Marvel Man would also satisfy that metric.

Yeah, yeah, Give me names. Not changing my opinions.

Pic related

Also Op I agree with you 100% but add what you said here and also add the two newest green lanterns

except Damien is okay. The worst robin but still better than most DC heroes that aren't Barry Wally Hal and Kyle

So you're admitting you're purposely ignorant

No, Sup Forums seems to think that everything is "propaganda" .

OP here. Yes. I should have added Harper Row, Duke Thomas, Simon Baz, and Jessica Cruz.

Just to be clear we're talking about the Time Displaced O5 and not the O5 just in general right.

Captain Boomerang
El Diablo
Katana
Enchantress

All of those so we wouldn't have Suicide Squad (at least not in the form we know it as)

Now for a couple non-Sup Forums ones because I feel like it

Rey- Typical mary sue who is here to stay

Godzilla- Hear me out, I love the big guy. But the community is so shit that I just want it gone at all costs. I have never seen such stupidity, hypocrisy and tribalism come out of a fandom like I have with the G community. I have wasted so many hours with it that I wish I never even got into it in the first place

Yes

Fuck you motherfucker.

I love you too

The Submariner

so many butthurt sjw that their forced diversity isnt liked boo hoo

>He thinks being traditional in two different parts of the world is the same, like if traditions in different parts of the world were the same
The actual fuck? is this played as tongue in the cheek or is the author really that stupid?

IMO Fantomex was ruined by giving him the "misdirection" power. Originally his only power was EVA, his external nervous system that can become a space ship and a female shaped person.
The misdirection power is actually similar to what Dani moonstar used to have before getting depowered by Wanda. I do like Fantomex much more than Gambit, whom I see as just a "90s cool" character.

I also never liked Kitty, but it seems she is the waifu of many writers.

Alas my wish has been granted

You know if they were smart they should have given her a better costume. I mean if shes Captain Britain in this why the fuck couldent they make her robes and hidjab fucking union jack colored add a captain britain skullcap/mask under the head scarf and boom a decent costume

I take exception to muh boy Evan being there

>tfw I'm only reading this tripe to see Jessica Jones killed
>tfw they probably won't even give me that satisfaction and she'd survive somehow

Remember that time Wolverine and Hercules got married over the body of an ice monster?

>I wish one of the best Daredevil runs ever never existed

Starlight Glimmer

Purple Man.
I hate this fucking shit-tier villain with a passion.

Bendis' daredevil run doesn't excuse all the terrible garbage he's also put out.

This

Because while Nova is dealing with Carnage attacking his school and family the others get to complain about old women holding their purses tight when they walk by or compare stop and frisk to stealing a tank and attacking the city with it.
Whoever writes the other kids forgot they need to be heroes basically.

I also really like the concept of Secret Invasion, but I'd gladly sacrifice both if I could get rid of the mountains of crap he did..

If we're doing that
>Scott Buck
I won't be watching a shit show hoping it would get better like a battered housewife and doing a favor to Iron Fist fags and Inhumanfags if they exist.
Win/win in my book.

You wish the X-men never existed? I agree. Their fanbase are such battered wifes.

*and I'd be doing a favor
I really need to start rereading shit before I post it. Jesus.

What's wrong with Dust? Is it because she's muslim?

She was Morrison's way of kissing Islam's as. Spreading the notion that women wear burqas out of choice and that they're not forced or brainwashed into doing so.

What's his personality again?

what's wrong with dust? she hardly does anything ever

This, plus her power is some real lameshit. WAste of potential.

No, intersectional feminists think everything is propaganda. People are just finally realizing when you put people like that in charge of media all they can make is propaganda

>Damian
>Faiza

>implying some people who see boogeymen everywhere don't actively feed off other people who see a different boogeyman everywhere, thus created a downward-spiraling ouroboros of idiocy that ensures a loss for everyone remotely involved

He's talking about the overlap between conservative Christianity and conservative Islam; in reality Amir would have more in common with a hardcore Southern Baptist or evangelical than he would with his family.

Fantomex is just a "00s cool" character.

Her powerset is great, her issue is that writers don't bother to use it to any extent.

He was pretty okay as Robin but as "Spotlight" he's basically batman lite

>in reality Amir would have more in common with a hardcore Southern Baptist or evangelical than he would with his family.
Except his holy book says to kill them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That doesn't preclude him from having more in common, now does it?

Oi mate, fuck off. The Young Avengers were cool.

All of them. Fuck fictional people.

Christianity says Jesus was perfect. Islam says Muhammad was perfect. Those two are worlds different.

Except for Damian and Kamala, I agree with everyone else.

Dust makes this seem like bait because she is wallpaper. It's like hating Glob Hermann.