Post good Sup Forums games

Post good Sup Forums games.

I never switched Butters out because I wanted to hear all his possible dialogue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFw4wbf4Ua0
youtube.com/watch?v=fBe4kMWrlcs
youtube.com/watch?v=aVqmss7ZOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=OE4nWOpf_-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wfc

loved this one when I was a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=mFw4wbf4Ua0

Arkham Series and Ultimate Spider-man. Can't believe they let you eat a fucking kid back then.

He has funny eyes

I never switched him out because he had a good multi-enemy attack.

And a free healing ability and passively pulls aggro at twice the normal rate. His hammer throw ability also can stop enemies from using special attacks and pulls aggro completely from that enemy.

>no mention of beavis and butthead for the SNES

does anyone know if other games like this exist with the buffing/debuffing/status system like this?
I'd love to have a game where I can constantly stack bleeding and fire damage on top of one another
more Sup Forums than Sup Forums

That game sucks ass

Battle For Bikini Bottom

>does anyone know if other games like this exist with the buffing/debuffing/status system like this?
Binding of Isaac, which lets you stack like, 30 power-ups and upgrades you get. Though it's not an RPG.

Only other thing I can think of is maybe Divinity Original Sin, where you can just stack tons of status effects on characters and make them nearly immobile for entire battles if you do it right. Though, you might be talking about something different.

>what was Magicka

posting the only superior simpsons game
the rest are shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fBe4kMWrlcs

why didn't you just go a second route with the other buddy's you probably also missed a few thing like side quests too

Darkest Dungeon's bleed and blight works kind of like you described. If an enemy already has bleed or blight on them (there is no difference between them besides enemy resistances) and you apply a second one, it increases the damage and the duration.

It makes some bosses extremely easy, and some characters useless, like the Occultist who can apply bleeds to his own teammates while trying to heal them.

I love these memes

konami did the bst Sup Forums games
youtube.com/watch?v=aVqmss7ZOhY

Loved it.

And the obvious trilogy.

Good shit

wait
why is milhouse the king of cosmos

why is Milhouse dressed as the King of All Cosmos?

did you only play the ds version? because the wii version had levels that weren't in there, so that might be it

I'm still pissed they didn't bother to have any side missions with the main kids except Stan.
I just had Butters as my regular the entire game because he was pretty good and was the first one I used.
It would have been great if you had a side mission with Kyle, Jimmy, Kenny and Cartman when they went off to recruit the other factions(Star Trek kids, Goths etc) to join them in beating Clyde.

YOIKS AND AWAAAAAAY

Was the sequel to this the one where you could do two player with Minnie, and there were costume changes depending on the level? Loved that game.

Good taste.

>Can't believe they let you eat a fucking kid back then.

wat?

In the Ultimate Spider-man game, you get to play as Venom and for his tutorial you killed a kid.

>he doesn't play simpson hit and run

360 version a best

Dem shits was golden, true believers!

Also this was braw af pals

Cunt. I can't not see that now

I never did found the rum for that one. Can't remember the damn name

There was also a third game that was JP only which you played as Mickey and Donald

>Magical Quest Trilogy Remastered with online multiplayer never ever

Tell me the truth, Sup Forums, is Stick of Truth a good/fun game?

Keep forgetting it had a comic. Was it good?

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Really short though. Wait for it to go on sale.

Or wait for Fractured? Because it's basically the same game.

Or is that out yet? I don't know release dates.

yeah i played through it a couple of times to see everything and use the different classes
the only criticism i have is that the item distribution kinda sucked
you don't have access to the best items until directly before the final battle
it would have been more fun doing multiple play throughs if you could get cool stuff early by learning secrets
other than that, it's great

Ratchet & Clank sort of counts as Sup Forums right?

They were amazing.
Does Konami have any new Sup Forums video games coming out?

My balloon!

>0 bleed
kek

I think Fractured will include Stick of Truth or something, so I'd wait.

Only if you pre-order.

I remember that game being tough as balls. I only ever beat the second to last level once, and did so poorly that I didn't earn the password to automatically start on the final boss. Never did finish it.

Im always alone on liking this

I should also note that I had the PC version, which is evidently more or less an enhanced port of the Genesis version, which played differently than SNES one.

More Sup Forums than Sup Forums desu

>no mention of Kingdom Hearts yet

Good shit

Jimmy was the best part member. Buffs and debuffs were the strongest thing in Stick of Turth, especially putting all the enemies to sleep

> Because it's basically the same game.
No Fractured will have a different combat system, it will be position based with a grid instead of a Mario RPG style system.

>not one mention of the Punisher

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=OE4nWOpf_-g

>ctrl+f
>no results
For shame Sup Forums

>trilogy

You can claim you never shat your pants as loudly as you want, but we were all there to see it.

We said -good- games.

Not the guy who posted it, but Origins wasn't developed by Rocksteady, i.e. the developer who made the other three games - or at least that's what they claim, last I checked. If it wasn't for all of the crippling bugs (i.e. freezing, save file corruption) that I experienced on release, I'd almost say I enjoyed it more than Arkham Knight.

POOL PARTY!

My nigga

It does now, yeah.

Spongebob is western.

>I never did found

*I never did find

also when butter's healed you it was the only time in the whole game that the MC smiles

Yes but it's really short, only 15 hours max if you're going for 100% completion. The best part is the dialogue and characters, actual gameplay is really easy and basic

Also I feel a lot of the game was left on the cutting room floor. Two thirds of the game is spent recruiting two factions for your army (the Goths and the girls) with a few other factions who are mentioned and join you for the final battle that presumably could have had had recruitment quest lines (Pirate kindergartners, Star Trek nerds, other kids and groups)

>could have had had

Whats funny is radical copy pasted a bunch of Hulks moves from that game onto Alex mercer in Prototype.

It was a good game, but it was way overpriced for what it was. Shattered But Whole is looking to be the same in that regard, despite all of its improvements and additions.

yeah virtual stupidity was better

adventure games are honestly one of the better formats for cartoon adaptations

It's an Ubisoft published game. If you pay full price you are a nincompoop.*

*unless there is some really nice physical tat that you really, really want, then you're just a bit of a twit.

>Whats funny

*What's funny

I never switched from Butters because by the time I unlocked the other kids, I'd figured out an unstoppable one-two punch between me and Butters that ended almost all fights instantly. Not to mention Jimmy is absolutely fucking useless.

well he's a fucking cripple

Dead Cells

I know everyone has been saying Butters is the most OP character but I actually found Kyle to be the most OP character. His rain of arrows attack made mincemeat of pretty much every enemy and it only took another AoE attack to finish off anything

>Had the Ps2 version
My Man.
>The Goat Shredder Fight
>Casey Jones In Vs Mode.
>Getting New Moves.

>tfw you made me play this
>tfw i finally made it to level 2
holy shit what the fuck

Want an easier one?

Yes also Class PR

Jew>Theif>Fighter>Mage

its actually amazing how OP Jew feels

But you have to be a jew

Damn good last skill though

If I flip the pizzas, Mr. Aziz will flip out!

Just the first one though. The second was a kick to the nuts. Pretty much took all the charm and fun out.

that first level was always fun. When he gets the random flashbacks and going to the stark building fun times.

my nigga

I had a bit of bias for the second one because it had Venom but then I found out that he was in the gold edition

more like dilogy cause both origins and knight sucked

MY MAN. I CAME HERE TO POST THIS.