What would happen if your favorite animal flew through Bruce's window instead of a bat?

What would happen if your favorite animal flew through Bruce's window instead of a bat?

Unless that IS your favorite animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1Q92gOPuCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would want to know why people were throwing cats at mansions

heh

He'd be really fucking annoying, but the costume would be adorable.

He would have been eaten by a wolf

He'd have to face down a severely pissed off polar bear in an enclosed space. I'm guessing the Wayne legacy would have died that day.

It would be some crazy shit to get a fucking goat thrown through your window, you know.
Bruce Wayne would be trying to bring good to Gotham through the Occult knowledge and most of his rogues would be ultra-puritan nutjobs.
>The Manic Monk.
>St. Francis of Assisi lookalike that enchants wolves and other animals.
>Dragon-Man
>Fray Tormenta cameo where he breaks his horns.
>KKK Enthusiasts running Gotham's underworld.
>Editions in which Wayne explains in monologues how many of the demons in christianity are old gods from other cultures vilified for the institution's benefit.
>A tome where he goes to Rome, visits the pope and it turns out they are actually good friends and Bruce/Goat-Man is not anti-establishment only.

He would jump a lot, ram thugs with his horns and he would not have a cave, but build the Wayne manor as a tower in the mountain range. Prep time and Goat-belt would still be there, though.

It'd be a hippo. So American Batman would look way more like Justice League of China Batman.

I just imagined a hero based on one of them fainting goats and giggles like a school girl

I think Condorman already exists,sadly.

Close enough.

I'm now imagining Spider-Man and Batman's origin stories being reversed.

What's this page from?
Nothing will ever beat the og page.

An obscure little book called "Year One"

>German shepherd
I guess some fuck watched too much Kommissar Rex and was bored enough to teach his dog to do shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Q92gOPuCY
I believe Bruce would move somewhere away from any retarded Germans.

But rich

Nothing, only bats have a satanic meaning any other animal would had be worthless and not an omen.

It would be very weird, since penguins are flightless birds.

The problem is there's already a superhero named Wolverine.

What about snakes?

Bruce would fucking die.

Looked up skunk. Now I will not be able to sleep, ever again. So yeah, if this flew through his window, and he based his costume on this... Gotham wouldn't have a crime problem unless they criminalized pants-shitting.

Listen buddy, getting one of these bastards in the air is YOUR problem, not mine. Just make it happen.

I think being called Foxman sounds cool. Kinda the same idea but in Orange.