Yvan eht nioj

>Yvan eht nioj

What did they mean by this?

Totally unrelated, but does anyone else feel like joining the Navy?

It doesn't mean anything. It's like rama lama ding dong or give peace a chance.

I feel strange urge to join the NAVY.

also to sage.

it's illuminati language invented by the jews, to make young men gay.

I think that brown chick wants me to drop da bomb.

Ivan ate Noaj
It's a message about asian to middle eastern people giving into cannibalism and eating their loved ones

>tfw urge to join the army

>Makes them gay
>Navy recruitment
That checks out

No idea but I think I need to get off Sup Forums and find a real job. I always liked boats...

Nioj ot emoclew era snart

toggaf reggin

something about ivan
those goddamn russians

T'NOD NIOJ EHT YVAN!

Don't know but I suddenly want to join the Alaska Territorial Guard

IT'S JOIN THE NAVY SPELT BACKWARDS

Reading things backwards is the first thing people try when being shown gibberish. Trying to make a twist out of it is just makes the characters look like idiots. You could tell this was a post season 8 episode.

I thought the subtitles weren't actually part of the frames unless you enable subtitles with the remote

It's not supposed to be a twist, you're supposed to be able to read this. The fact that everyone in the show is stupid and can't read backwards is part of the joke.
If you thought it was supposed to be a twist, you might be the retard in this scenario.

This, the whole this, and nothing but this.

HEY YOU

JOIN THE NAVY!

You're giving the writing too much credit.

Yeah with characters like Homer and Otto you expect them to be idiots. But when they try to pass off Lisa as the smart one who sees what is going on they essentially give her a fucking "wait a minute, that card" scene with nothing to indicate that they are doing it with irony.

alright

DEEF DNA DEES SDEENS

what did you mean by this

I highly doubt this is the case. It's fucking Lisa who figures this out.

Be sure to drink ovaltine

>Saw this episode when I was maybe twelve
>Joined the navy thirteen years later
HOLY SHIT

>It's a three-pronged attack: Subliminal, liminal, and super-liminal

>tfw you really did try to join the navy and got rejected

Feels bad man.

The military's gay.

How did you fail?

That got me a chuckle. What was the reason?

well I heard you can be too fat to join the military, and I heard that you have to have a certain amount of physical strength depending on your gender, and if you aren't fit enough

>well I heard you can be too fat
Well yeah, only a dumbass wouldn't start training a couple months before enlisting.

That the water is being flouridated and the precious bodily fluids of American people are in danger of pollution, so Party Posse must assume wing attack plan R and drop da bomb.

>Navy the join don't

You suck at this

>bettering myself on my own
If I had the willpower for that I wouldn't need to enlist to straighten out my life.

ditto

DEES DNA DEEF S'DEENS

o-okay