ANNOYING

ANNOYING
That's what he is, he is the worst Spider character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ILCTco-9vo?t=12m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. He's the worse Marvel character in general.

>characterfags

should be neither seen, nor heard

>He posted the thread again

Why do you keep making Miles threads if you hate him so much?

I don't see what the point is of not being a characterfag is, honestly.

I get it, all characters can hypothetically have good stories if handled by the right person, does that mean all characters are inherently good? No, the idea of being anti characterfag is nothing more than an act of pretentiousness. A character is the sum of all their parts, some appeal more to people than others, and the sum that is Miles is pretty much uselessness incarnate

I sort of tried to get to the gist of it with another conversationalist in this thred, but I hear your pain. I wanted to dissect it all in with a specific visual flavor, so I'll post the moment where I started discussing the 'Spider-Versing' of the OG Spidey here (including Morales, Gwen and other nutcases): youtu.be/2ILCTco-9vo?t=12m47s

Name something good about the character.

>Why do you keep making Miles threads if you hate him so much?
To let everyone knows he despises him of course.

There might be a ring of truth to this, but it feels like a hollow justification for overindulgence in what may or may not be a hateboner.

"le epic venom blast XD"

Leave Venom Blast alone, he's a fine character.

Why does Marvel keep using him if so many people hate him?

Name a single good thing about the character.

To be honest with you I haven't made an anti Miles thread in over a year, if not longer...you might not believe this and might have me pegged to be some other user who always makes these threads, but I typically ignore the characters very existence. He is so irrelevant to me and pointless that I tend to not even bother discussing him, I just wanted to have a Spider thread because bored and starting it off with the worst one of all, the useless Miles Morales

Nah, it's multiple different anons. They can't wrap their mind around that for whatever reason though

I know you guys don't like black people but come on

Venom Blast is a cool move, and would be appropriate for a fighting game.

Name a single good thing about the character. In fact, name a worse Marvel character.

Not the user you respond to but I'm not against a black Spider, just one that doesn't suck/isn't pointless

Miles = black Peter, useless. Every spider character pre Miles had something that was at least unique about them.

>name a worse Marvel character.
Rawhide Kid?

Because so many people like him.

He doesn't have enough personality to be annoying. He's just boring. He does nothing to stand out or leave a lasting impression on anyone other than the autists who keep screaming and crying about how much they hate him and how he's the thing that's killing Marvel.

Venom Blast is just another way of giving another black character electricity powers because he's black.

not the worst, just massively boring