What's the best thing about The Cleveland Show?

What's the best thing about The Cleveland Show?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc

There's nothing good about The Cleveland Show..

The theme song is a little catchy.

i remember there was one joke that had me and my brother laughing

basically its a wide shot of the cafeteria at a college. cleveland walks out of frame and two tiny people in the back start talking. one doesnt have a plate of food, he says, "i've been thinking about killing myself recently" and the other replies, "is that why you didnt order any food"

its the one where they visit a college for some reason. i know im butchering the joke but if you find it, im sure youll laugh just because of how out of place it is.

That it got cancelled.

Is the only Seth Mcfarley show that lasted enough to make justice to the quality of his work

i liked it better than family guy

american dad is the one worth watching though.

None of them are worth watching. You have shit taste.

I know the episode but it was one I never paid attention to much, they were visiting a college because he was supposed to show his stedaughter around a few campuses

Is that why we get threads for every new american dad episode, occasionally praising it.

It got cancelled

It died early. I'd say because of that it never declined but it's not like it was ever really that good to begin with.

It was more consistent that his other shows. More down to earth. I would have been the best show if it had one interesting character. Like Roger or Stevie/dog

>More down to earth
one of his friends is a talking bear.

You, I like you.

American Dad's seasons go from great to shit. The first TBS season was horrible.

who is the worst cleveland show character? worst as in total asshole like roger.

I wanted to fuck the bear's wife, no joke

Isn't the joke that the bear faces more realistic and relateable situations than the rest of the cast? I mean, there's a story where he gets Cleveland a job at his workplace, then feels overshadowed.

American Dad is decent. It isn't great. But occasionally decent.

Family Guy is just stupid.

Cleveland show is atrocious, never should've been made, and everyone to work on it should be gassed.

i unironically loved the die hard episode but yeah the actual show was just as bad as family guy

They have an episode where they go to goochland and that's pretty cool cause I live here

The best thing about it is that I don't watch it.

Its not as shit as Family Guy

It was miles above where Family Guy was at the time pf airing.
Nothing beats seasons 1 to 3 of FG though.