He beated cancer

He beated cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6te87g/life_is_now_stefán_karl_stefánsson_lazytown_actor/
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtu.be/QBMB3TenkFM?t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE
ruv.is/frett/lifid-er-nuna-0
inquisitr.com/4429116/stefan-karl-stefansson-cancer-update-lazytown-actor-now-says-he-is-free-from-the-disease/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stan Lee eats his wife
>feels so depressed about it that his current meals are escaping
Good.

Wait, but I thought he got stage four and is practically condemned to die.

He got over it.

Are you for real?

This may be the best thing of the day, if true.

It's bullshit. There's literally no news nor source for this.

We all are condemned to die user

guess he really was number one

It's true. He even did an interview not too long ago.

>saved by meme magic
welcome to the future, it's not the one you were promised but its the one we're stuck with.

magic memes > flying cars

Neat

YESSSSSS

CHAOS MAGIC.

We just have to learn how to use it.

There's no beating cancer, only dying from something else before it gets you.
But this is still good news and I'm happy for him. Let's hope it doesn't return too soon.

sticky please?

SOURCE

That's really cool desu. He was one of my main comedic influences growing up, and knowing he'd die from cancer felt somewhat sad and surreal.

Nice. Good to see that he is in good health.

>Gets terminal cancer
>It gets memed away
>It comes back stronger
>It gets memed away

How many times can this cycle repeat?

that's great news

It's like this trope were gods get stronger by their believers.
We make him stonger through memes.
We can make him into the ultimate lifeform!

KEK was merciful
PRAISE KEK

I honestly think that I have testicular cancer, and I'm afraid to go to a doctor (I know that I will have to go eventualy...)

Can you guys please meme it away?

Do you have any meme potential? You can't force Meme magic after all.

My grand-father had that happen to him, the third time was the last

He had ass cancer, and the doctor said he chopped all the cancer away twice, but it didn't stop it on the third time

He still have a year or two, but unless they got rid of every cells, he won't last that long

Go to the doctor to check, user. It's better late than never

I'll keep you in my memes user.

Fucking sauce this shit! I can't find any news about it. If this is true, that fucking MEME MAGIC thread might've actually worked!

I mean, that's not the worst cancer you could have. Better to be safe than sorry

Take it to the doctor

But what if its benign and we make thinks worse. You should probably check it before someone starts making sacrifices to pepe.

You got to admit to yourself that you're not afraid of having cancer or not having but that you are afraid of the uncertainty of it.

>not wanting to have you balls fondled by a cute doctor
What a fag.

you dick

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6te87g/life_is_now_stefán_karl_stefánsson_lazytown_actor/
Op, didn't sauce so here! MEME MAGIC IN THE MAKING!

Nice.

>Ass cancer
It's when you have a cancer, in your ass.

It's not often you hear genuinely good news. Good fucking job, Stefan.

>very low chance of survival
>survives

Checkmate, atheists

I know you're afraid, and you don't want to go because you don't want to get bad news, but you gotta go ASAP or the worrying is gonna ruin you. That's actually one of the easiest cancers to treat.

Holy fucking shit this is incredible news. Stage 4 panacretic cancer. You can never be too sure with this shit but I was sure he was a goner.

fuck that shit man what did cancer ever do to him?

Liver sorry. I don't know what's the chance that it will come back.

Awesome fucking news bless him

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Hello, Magic Testicles Man.
Your testicles are immune to cancer because of this post.
This cure will only last a day or so and you will need a daily dosage to keep your balls in check.

I did for something I found on my leg. Better for it to find out it wasn't. Also found out my T levels were shot and so not I've gotten stuff to help that and its helped depression.

So its always good to get checked.

This calls for a celebration.
youtu.be/QBMB3TenkFM?t=28s

ITT: Good news to wake up to on a Sunday

Other hits include
>Your boss sent you a bonus paycheck
>A friend came over to grill sausages with you
>You slept away the whole morning, but you remember it's a three-day weekend so you sleep another hour.

Yea boy

youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE

Robbie Rotten is truly based

>"of course i get it. i'm one of a kind"
THE NUMBER ONE

MODS STICKY THIS! EVERY STICKY IS SOMEONE DYING! LET'S CELEBRATE SOME GOOD NEWS! STICKY NOW!

>yfw he dies anyway, it's just now going to be sudden and unexpected instead

>memes can cure cancer
But what if memes are cancerous themselves?

You kill the cancer cells by giving them cancer. Flawless plan!

Whales do this all the time.

wow positive news, is this real life?

And that's why we kill them. To prevent them from using their meme magic on us.

this is all I've got for testicular cancer memes

I agree with this. Makes a change, lets celebrate it Sup Forums

Robbie Rotten = Meme
Robbie Rotten Number One Song = Meme

Memes can be a form of cancer.

Cancer + Cancer = No Cancer

Has Robbie Rotten done it, Lads? Has he discovered how to use dark meme magic to defeat cancer itself?

He truly was the number one

>stupid memes partially helped this happen
I've lost more than a few friends and relatives to cancer. Glad to see Robbie beat it.

Why wouldn't this be everywhere?

There doesn't seem to be any Icelanders on that thread either aside from people(maybe icelanders) saying that the news site is reputable.

Where do I find icefags to confirm this?

I'm happy for Stephan but this is how you get Chaos Gods. Do you want Chaos gods

I mean I hope nurgle would chaos the emotional pain from my body by turning me into a grotesque freak of nature

>Vinesauce Joel overreacting to a bootleg Flintstones game with Fortran on the title screen indirectly ended up saving Stefan Karl's life
Meme magic is fucking terrifying. But I'm ok with this timeline.

ruv.is/frett/lifid-er-nuna-0 It's in Icelandic but Wikipedia cites it as the source

I thought he was already dead desu

>Meme magic is fucking terrifying.
The terrifying part is we don't really know how it works, we just throw memes out there and hope for the best. Did the meme gods hear our admiration for this dying man and gave him a second chance?

Granddad, Giivasunner, Lazytown.
Who knows where we'll end up next

ruv.is/frett/lifid-er-nuna-0

Icefag here, RÚv is the Icelandic equivalent of the BBC except with less pedos, so definitely reputable. Stefán will live to see another day.

The gods noticed that he is a source of countless memes, a meme source you might say.

If they let him die they would have lost a key power source.

just jizz the cancer away dumbass.
also don't die pls

Thats the news site I was talking about. I meant that I can't find any other news sites and I briefly skimmed twitter and saw nothing. It's already a few days old and I'm surprised it's not blowing up like everything about him since he found out he had cancer was.

Hell yeah

>If they let him die they would have lost a key power source.
So the Meme Gods the anti-Stan Lee?

He's the antithesis to Stan. But eventually one shall stand and one shall fall

Fuck yes.

inquisitr.com/4429116/stefan-karl-stefansson-cancer-update-lazytown-actor-now-says-he-is-free-from-the-disease/

It's only two days old, and the interview is entirely Icelandic.Easy to assume it was drowned out by everything else happening at the time.

The fate of Sup Forums lies in the hands of Robbie Rotten

Good. I hope he lives a long and plentiful life.

Or in his greed Stan will expend all of his power trying to consume Stefan's life force, only for its purity to cause him to choke and die.

Basically the two going out at the same time.

Like Pops and Anti-Pops.

Robbie Rotten probably did the old switcharoo and gave Stan Lee his cancer instead of his life force. Stan was so consumed with power he couldn't tell the difference.

>survives stage 4 PANCREATIC cancer

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This has literally nothing to do with Comics or Cartoons.

All jokes aside, I'm glade he beat it, I hope he gets to live a healthy life from now on, god speed dude.

LazyTown is Sup Forums related.

Lazy Town and Robbie rotten will always be Sup Forums

And yet it's better than 90% of the current threads on here.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with anything related with the puppet aspect of Lazytown, it's about circlejerking and role playing about a shitty forced meme and spamming cancerous
>LOL LE EPIC MAYMAY MAGIC
bullshit.

kill yourself

It doesn't need to be about the puppet aspect.

LazyTown itself is Sup Forums-related, and Stefán Karl Stefánsson is an actor who was part of the show, therefore the thread is fine.