Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums
Pymtron yea or nay?

As long as they don't go all movie synergy and have Pym exercised from Ultron leaving him to become a father for Nadia.

As a Pymfag this is the first time in a long time that I've been excited for him.

Marvel wants Pym to be seen as a baddie and combining him with Ultron is how they did it; this is easier than having to defend and justify a guy who is a superhero that means well but also smacked his wife.

Just go full Cyborg Superman on him.

I'm super excited s well
I hope they keep this up theres something really fun about pymtron this whole scene was so fucking good I loved it

I want Nadia to meet Pymtron

wasn't there something about the Wasp keeping her away from pym?

Pymtron, like so many things Numarvel, is a great idea that shitty writers and bad editorial are going to run right into the ground.
I have no faith this won't be fucked up.

I wanna see cooking with Pym, the series. Pym invites/kidnaps a panel of marvel heroes/ villians and serves them various gourmet delicacies from around the Mavel Universe..

that would be really fucking neat
I would buy that I like the idea of pymtron not getting involved in any of the shit going on in the marvel U hes just up there cooking
and forcing people to try his food then letting them go

I always wondered what kind of rider would Pym or Ultron make if given the chance? They seem like the types to go full SHOCKER one day.

Thing is, he doesn't particularly come off as evil during that Secret Wars issue. Maybe it's just Spencer, but Pym was almost downright sensible while everyone else were doing their retard thing.

Reminds me of Cooking With DOOM

Seconding
What she wants and what will happen are two different things

I like it as a path for Pym. Turning him into a complicated, understandable villain is what should have happened with him decades ago. Way better than Slott's tryhard fanfiction tier shit.

It's not a good path for Ultron, though. Robs him of his unique combination of bizarre, tragic near-humanity and incomprehensible alien nature.

I just got caught up with Secret Empire, can someone tell me if there's any further explanation for this? Is this guy even Pym? Everyone kept stressing it was just Ultron being weird.

I enjoyed both Captain America books and the road to this event but Secret Empire just feels really disjointed and it's annoying the fuck out of me. Fucking everything happens off panel in like a week or two time skip, I really don't understand why every fucking event needs to have a time skip this days, it's just lazy.

I like Pymtron but I want there to be more Pym influence rather than Ultron and also for Pym to show he's right.

It's Pym fused with Ultron following the Rage of Ultron event.

also pymtron apeared in uncanny avengers in wich apear he is just pymtron using hank skin but in the end is shown theres still part of hank inside pymtron

>Turning him into a complicated, understandable villain
if pymtron kill the current marvel universe ot would be consider a good ending
> tragic near-humanity and incomprehensible alien nature
>hate humanity
>end up fused whit you human dad
pottery

Pymtron is a horrible horrible idea, existing only because Rick Remender has a hard on for making Pym a cyborg (he crippled him in Secret Avengers, but writers outright ignored it, hence him doubling down in his last Avengers story and daring Marvel to retcon it lest he never comes back :(

Spencer using Pym like he did was full on fan service. Especially him negating the bullshit from Uncanny Avengers where they basically said point blank Pym was dead and only Ultron remained.

If anything ge

Whaa

Thanks, user, when was this Rage of Ultron thing? I completely missed it probably 'cause I haven't been reading any Avengers books, I guess I might check it out.

Rage of Ultron was in 2015

Is there a reading order for Pymtron?

rage of ultron is a grapic novel meant to be set in the eight month gap afther secret wars, its pretty good specialy the first half

rage of ultron then uncanny avengers vol 3 (2016)

Rage of Ultron
Uncanny Avengers vol.3 issues 9-12
and whatever issue it was he in Secret Empire

Pretty sure that's all his appearances.

>Thing is, he doesn't particularly come off as evil during that Secret Wars issue. Maybe it's just Spencer, but Pym was almost downright sensible while everyone else were doing their retard thing.
Thats if you think pymtron was being facetious to Hydracap at the end and the Ultron half didn't have viable kiekkaku reasons for doing what he did. It was a fun issue.
>Spencer using Pym like he did was full on fan service. Especially him negating the bullshit from Uncanny Avengers where they basically said point blank Pym was dead and only Ultron remained.
Am I the only one actually reading Secret Empire? (sales say yes)
Spencer didn't 'negate' anything. It's still possible Ultron is fighting with leftover Pym over control of Pym's corpse. Uncanny never said if Pym was just a ruse or a ghost in the biological machine. It only said it would be worse if Pym was actually still alive because it would mean a corruption of Hanks character.
If I'm wrong somebody post source.

if this is the case then once again they fail miserably pymtron is amazing

Oh, I think it would be more interesting if it WAS UItron keikaku. Having Pym and Ultron both try to outplay one another by only working through tactics the other would support, while trying to figure out the other's goals, is a great idea.

Basically playing 3D chess with one another

Alright, while I got you guys in an explaining mood, let me ask something else.

What's the deal with the new Giant-Man? Is he from Uncanny Avengers too?

Also, what book covers Wanda and Vision getting possessed or whatever? I don't remember reading that.

>new Giant-Man?
do you mean the indian giant man? he is from spencer ant man
or do you mean black ant the guy figthing scott? he is a lmd

Yeah, I meant Giant-Man, I know about Black Ant.

Thanks, man

kind of feel sorry for him now. he's kind of sad and pathetic after all these years. Sure he hit his wife but he's been trying to make up for it all this time. How would you feel if you did something shitty in the past but wanted a chance at redemption but all people ever did was whisper when you walked into the room no matter how much good you contributed?

They really need to decide if Hank is still in there, or if Ultron won and purged him. They keep bouncing back and forth.

I personally find the former more interesting,

worse part is just as pymtron said almost eveyone siting in the table have done worse jet he is the one who always ends up crucified

Wanda was possessed by Chthon, who is taking orders from HydraCap and Otto, for some stupid reason.

Incidentally, Odinson was fine with Uncle Chthon raping Wanda and Vision.

Vision was hacked by Zola.

His daughter Viv gives not even a single solitary fuck about him.

>Nadia finds out a her siblings are a genocidal robot and a baby cat person

its a good family

one slap against his wife is a terrible thing, but in the grand scheme of things is that really worse than Tony creating a super jail for his opponents during civil war or cap becoming full nazi

Elisa/madame hydra probably had something to do with cthonda

Only good issue of Secret Empire.

>>one slap against his wife
his SUPERHERO wife. During a mental breakdown.
His superhero wife who tried to marry him WHILE HE WAS CRAZY.

Who SUCCEEDED in marrying him while he was crazy.

Popularity acts as a shield against acts like that sticking to the character. Hank Pym was never that popular so the one memorable thing he did got, well, remembered.

I just realized that Pymtron is basically a doubling down on Hank's brain. Ultron is a copy of his own brain, so merging them reinforces everything about Pym. Now his capacity for good and for evil are doubled, and his mental issues are also doubled, as well as his triggers for them.

I really liked what Spencer did, Duggan's Pym was lame

Which I'm sure made the marriage void and null.
She still later asked for divorce.

>her father is also he brother

>create the murder ia ultron
>the slap is worse

It was Scott Lang being completely irresponsible again. The new Giant Man was a techy who just happened to run into Scott while he was battling robots. So he mailed him the Giant Man costume cause he seemed to want a friend(?). IDK Scott just being Scott and acting without thinking again

Peter Parker slapped MJ for far less reasons

>>create the murder ia ultron
Ultron literally turned itself on, self-evolved from zero to adult in seconds and self-modified his own body to turn his speaker in a weapon.

While not having any of those abilities built into him.

this should be updated, Pietro and Wanda aren't Magneto's children anymore

same reason, actually: middle of a mental breakdown.

Peter has a mental illness? Do explain

mental breakdown aren't exclusively caused by mental illnesses.

Peter just went through an extremely stressing time and learned he was a clone. He forgot he had super-strength.

>stressing time
uh, that's all of his life. Hank was having a full blown mental breakdown. These things are not the same user. Stop trying to defend Peter

>BROBOT

It still hurts.

So was Peter, he thought he was a clone. The point is it's just as unforgivable, but nobody remembers what Peter did and Pym is just known as the guy who slapped his wife

>it's just as unforgivable,
it's quite forgivable.
MJ forgiven him, understanding he wouldn't have done it if he had been in full possession of his mental faculties.

it's Jan who is a bitch.

>it's Jan who is a bitch.
Jan forgave him long ago. It's Tony, Reed and Steve that keep bringing it up

Easily the best part of secret empire.

I always enjoy hearing stories about Ultron. He sounds like such an asshole.

Jan knows he wasn't right in the head at the time

they just use him as an scapegoat for all their personal fuck ups

This reminds me, the first time the Avengers met the X-Men Janet was flirting with Angel. I mean imagine you're Pym, the love of your life is dead and by some miracle you've managed to find someone that not only looks exactly like her but loves you too. But you have to put up with this shit everyday.

To be fair, being a vapid socialite was basically 80% of her character back then.

everybody except Busiek has Jan still not forgiving him.

she got better with Busiek, but then got worse.

she was one of the best Avengers leaders with Busiek. She multitasked like crazy, handling team leader, politics and money at the same time

>no Pym sibling adventures
i need it