Ice Bear hates Nazis

Ice Bear hates Nazis.

I've never seen a thread destined to shitpost hell this badly.

This has to be some kinda of fucking record.

Well it didn't get any attention.

Why is he holding a giant fork?

I think it's supposed to be a tiki torch but the guy can't draw the flame

Neo Nazis "invaded" a college yesterday or something. Honestly, I cant wait for Civil War 2.0.

Im just preempting this now.

Why would anyone care about a fictional cartoon bear from a cancelled cartoon thinks? It's pretty childish if you ask me.

>Look at me, I'm a le radical centrist
>Everyone with actual opinions is just a ebul Nazi or commie

so does everyone else on the fucking planet

>im le centrist meme so u cant say any of my opinions r wrong because im on BOTH sides (((but mainly the right wing tee hee ;) ))

Childish. That word describes milennials perfectly well.

Is it cancelled? Thank god. I leave cn running in the background and I'll sit through 6 hours of ttg but the second that shitty best show comes on I have to change it. Especially if it's a baby episode

>everyone collectively disenfranchising nazis
>right after showing there were actually a shitload of nazis, numbers far exceeding what people thought was there
>nazis getting fired left and right

>these people seriously dont get that this is just gonna make them go "fuck it, nothing to lose" and actually become the full blown violent fascists they keep throwing around in rhetoric

one step closer to deus ex

>Is it cancelled?
No.

>and I'll sit through 6 hours of ttg
What the fuck is wrong with you?

They didn't invade a college, they held a rally protesting rhe removal of the stature of Robert E Lee then one of them drove into a crowd of counter protestors.

Fuck off

How did hating Nazis somehow become a bad thing? What universe is this?

Here's the /rundown/
>good ole boys and actual alt right folk hold rally in Charlottesville
>looks like it'll be a cringe fest
>instead of letting them make fools of themselves, über-left activists and Antifa show up to protest/counter-protest
>instigators on both sides get busy quick, shit spirals out of control
>a man whose name and motive have yet to be officially released drove a Dodge Challenger into a crowd of left-leaning folk with some Antifa mixed in, killing one and injuring others
>furious debates are raging on possible motives/allegiance of the driver, as claims for either side have come out from various unreliable (fucking Sup Forums) sources.
>and a nat'l guard chopper crashed killing 2
Everything else is a chaotic mess and/or unconfirmed.
Civil War 2 certainly seems to be the goal for the hardliners on both sides.

Yet here you are.

>Childish. That word describes milennials perfectly well.
I could understand rick or morty or even ed edd n eddy. We bare bears is targeted to pre-schoolers. Bringing politics into the cartoon looks silly

>not being a commie or natsoc means I'm le centrist
Wonder which you guys are?

Because you're apparently not allowed to criticise nazis without first critising every single left wing group to justify it

I was pretty fucking amazed when all the milsurp cosplayers showed up with rifles and armbands.
KKK wore hoods for a reason, these dudes are about to find out why.

>so damn assmad about being called out on their shit they respond with strawmen

>Not being a centrist
>Cucking yourself by an ideology instead of picking an unique solution based on the problem you have
>Falling for the left-right duality installed by the burgeoisie to divide the proletariat

Again. Invade is in quotation marks. Learn to read, dumbass.

>everyone hates nazis
>even though the most successful economies on earth basically just took all of the nazi techniques, modern technology and medicine is based on a bunch of nazi research, and they for the most part prevented communism from spreading further than it did, which was in retrospect shown to be an even crazier orwellian nightmare without the economics to back it up

so when people talk about hating nazis, they're just talking about the white nationalism bit, right?

Desperate.
Your turn.

Sup Forums can dish it but can't take it.

>DUH BOTH SIDEs YOU GUISE ARE BAD
Why do you feel the need to criticize these counter-protestors user? Do you think it makes you reasonable and worldy?

>Makes memes showing how all non-centirsts are le same xd muh science
>not a radical centrist

>hating both Nazism and Communism means you're a centrist
This is some next level retardation.

Again, the word "invade" isn't a reflection of what actually went down. A far-right wing rally was held and 19 people were injured and 1 person killed.

Edgy contrarian manchild that would have probably be gazed by Nazis for being untermensch think that being a nazi is cool. Also people started to use Nazi to mean "everybody I disagree with" so people take it personaly when they shouldn't.

Off all the shows to bring in political shit for no reason did it really have to be WBB?

Did the national guard chopper crashing have to do with any of the protesters sabotaging it? Or were they just bad pilots who crashed on their own?

>they're just talking about the white nationalism bit, right?
Pretty much

This isn't Nazi vs commies though, it's nazi vs normal people.

>Look at those NAZIS voting for DRUMPF and supporting FREE SPEECH
>I'm going to violently beat these unarmed peaceful protestors but it's okay because they're right-wing and therefore NAZIS tee hee

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

So...just capitalism?
Wow, working out so great for us right now.

>comics & cartoons