Thoughts on the five part Gargoyles episode Awakening?

Thoughts on the five part Gargoyles episode Awakening?

I thought it was really good.

I just met marina siris today

was this show ever aired in europe?

In retrospect, the plot of the first arc was really fucking stupid

>I want to get a leg up on my business rivals!
>Better spend millions of dollars transporting a scottish castle, brick by brick, to the top of my skyscraper so I can break an ancient curse and tell the monsters to do it for me...right before I use the robot gargoyles that I already built to try and kill them

Surely there were more efficient ways for Xanatos to get what he wanted.

he wasn't trying to kill them, he was testing his robots out

He needed the Gargoyles to make his robots, he did copy Goliaths looks after all.

but its deeper than that, Xanatos had a weird obsession with Goliath, even to the point where he clones his own Goliath. Why is Xanatos so infatuated with him? my personal belief is that he sees Goliath as a father figure to one-up, since his real Father wont even acknowledge his achievements

>Better spend millions of dollars transporting a scottish castle, brick by brick, to the top of my skyscraper
Let's be totally honest, here – you would if you could, too. Xanatos already knows gargoyles exist and magic is real, so I'm addition to getting to break a curse, he gets an awesome Scottish castle on top of an even more awesome skyscraper.

His father was such a dick, but at least he went out of his way to protect his grandson.

dumbest question of the thread but is it realist to transport a castle roof ontop of a skyscraper like xanotos did?

>so I'm addition

bump

I mean, no not really. You could probably do it, and it would look really cool, but the moment a earthquake hits or really any disaster that shits coming down hard.

Congratulations, you found the phoneposter. Good job.

>that shits coming down hard.

*that shit's coming down hard.

What's she like?

A person.

in new york?

on stage shes a savage and harsh satirist that admits she can be horrible.

in person shes quite nice

Here's a thought: Make a better OP. This is the laziest kind of "I wanna talk about something" bullshit that has been plaguing this board for months, if not years. Try sharing your thoughts first, then waiting to see what others think. Quit waiting for others to influence what you think, you fucking pissant.

At least bump with image.

bump

>Tumblr gif

Could a steel frame building even hold up the weight of a stone castle? It would be heavier than the upper stories of the building it is sitting on, and at that height even wind would be a big factor.

Xanatos isn't exactly a saint himself. His dad had reason to be a dick.

>shes a savage

A Vandal Savage?

>but is it realist

*but is it realistic

>Goliaths looks

*Goliath's looks